What is OsteoJuv and What Does it do?
OsteoJuv is a revolutionary health supplement that lubricates joints in order to reduce pain, improve flexibility, and prevent damage. It contains a patent formula of natural ingredients that was blended in a specific ratio so that they can work synergistically to provide the optimum results. The ingredients of this product are almost similar with the components of other joints supplements however the manufacturer claims that their patent formulation of blending and combining the ingredients is what makes the product unique and effective. It does produce the following benefits:
- It lubricates the joints thereby providing more freedom and ease during each movement.
- It reduces stiffness. Stiffness in the joints is caused by the inability of the joints to move freely when they are rotated or mobilized. By ensuring that lubrication is maintained at a certain level, the joint stiffness will be greatly reduced.
- It improves flexibility and mobility.
- It increases one’s stamina in performing everyday activities and even vigorous works. This is because there will be less hindrance in performing activities that you like. You can now go biking, fishing, swimming, and even go back to dancing.
- It prevents damage to joints and cartilages. Constant friction damages the joints but since OsteoJuv lubricates the joints, damage is prevented.
- It helps reduce joint pain, inflammation, and soreness.
- It enables a person to do things that he wants to do.
- It improves life quality by the improving joint condition.
- It addresses pain in all joints of the body. Whether the pain is in the back, knee, elbow, shoulders or hands, OsteoJuv promises to reduce pain during exertion.
How Does it Work?
OsteoJuv works by lubricating the areas between the joints in order to prevent damage to the structures and allow more freedom of movement. Damaged joints result from insufficient lubrication between the joints which can cause breakage not only to the joints but also to the cartilages, ligaments, and even the bones. The friction during movement or exertion cause substantial damage to these structures. OsteoJuv prevents damage by providing ample lubrication; this then reduces pain, stiffness, and improves flexibility.
Where is The Product Manufactured?
The product is manufactured in a facility located at Connecticut, USA.
What are the Ingredients of OsteoJuv?
The ingredients of this product are the following:
- Hyaluronic Acid
The manufacturer recommends that two (2) capsules should be taken in the morning. The consumer should follow this instruction religiously in order to attain the intended results of the product.
- Follow the recommended dosage. It can be taken with meals to avoid gastric upset
- Consult with your physician if you can take this supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition
- Do not take this product if you are known to develop sensitive reaction when consuming shellfish. This product contains Glucosamine, which is mostly sourced from shellfish like shrimps and crabs.
- Do not take this supplement at least two weeks before or after surgery as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Do not take OsteoJuv together with Warfarin because it will increase bleeding tendencies
Does it Interact with Other Medications?
Yes, OsteoJuv produces interactions with medications like Warfarin, Aspirin, oral hypogylcemic agents, and certain antibiotics that it is why you have to consult your physician first before taking this supplement.
When Can I Expect Results from OsteoJuv?
The manufacturer mentioned that people using OsteoJuv can notice improvement within a week’s time of using the supplement as directed. However optimum results would be seen after several weeks or months if two capsules are taken every morning or every day continuously.
Precautionary Warnings and Possible Side Effects
You should follow the recommended dosage. It should not be taken by pregnant and nursing women, also by people with an allergy to shellfish. It may cause the following side effects:
- Upset stomach
What People are Saying about OsteoJuv?
The consumers who tried the product have mostly positive response towards the product as it helped them to be more active. It reduced pain, inflammation, and soreness after a few weeks of using the product. Some of the consumers mentioned that they started feeling better within only a few days of using the product.
Has Any Research Been Done?
The scientists behind the conceptualization conducted research on each of the ingredients. However, the research done was not published for the general public to see. There was also no published research or clinical trials from research firms or universities that could validate the efficacy of OsteoJuv.
If you are looking for a joint supplement that will help you move easily and freely, the OsteoJuv might be a good option. It contains the basic ingredients that are most commonly present in other joint products however the manufacturer suggests that it is their patent ratio that is the key to the product’s efficacy. The manufacturer even offers a 30-day trial period where they will give an 80% discount on one bottle. This gives you an affordable access to the product so you can test OsteoJuv’s efficacy for yourself.
Below we have ranked the best joint supplements to make it easy for you to find effective and safe products. The ranking is based on crucial factors like potential to alleviate joint pain, potential to promote joint cartilage and tissue regeneration, potential to prevent recurring damage, potential to improve overall joint health, and quality of ingredients. In the end, we were able to come up with the bottom-line value of each product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."