What is Osteo XTS?
Osteo XTS is a joint health supplement that aims to support the normal function of the joints, as well as decrease discomfort and potential pain while at the same time dealing with inflammation caused by arthritis.
The product can also boost flexibility, so the users may feel optimized movement when exercising and doing daily activities.
According to the manufacturer, Osteo XTS use a multifaceted approach so that it could provide optimal support to your joints. That is enabled by a carefully chosen formula of ingredients that work well together.
Who is the Manufacturer of Osteo XTS?
The manufacturer of Osteo XTS is a company called Stop Aging Now which was founded in 1995 which means they have been in business for over two decades.
During that time, they claim that they were focused on client’s satisfaction by providing high-quality products and satisfying experience during and after purchase.
The categories in which they make dietary supplements include joint and bone health, brain and heart health, acid relief, and multivitamins.
How Does Osteo XTS Work?
There are several benefits that using Osteo XTS on a regular basis may bring. The first one in line and the one that probably interests you more is pain relief.
The product is capable of acting as a pain reliever, partly because it can lubricate joints to enable easier movement, and partly because it counteracts inflammation and supports the body’s natural inflammatory response. Aside from that, it also has nourishing properties that may benefit your long-term joint health.
Osteo XTS Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
When it comes to active ingredients, here is what you may find in Osteo XTS:
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This component is naturally found in connective tissues. It can promote joint function and slow down arthritis progression.
- Glucosamine HCL – A famous amino sugar that naturally occurs in our organism. It is a part of cartilage, connective tissue, and ligaments, and can play a significant role in their function, which is why it may be important for overall joint health.
- MSM – This is a sulfur source and plays a role in forming collagen, proteins, enzymes, and keratin. It can act as a pain reliever for those having problems with arthritis.
- Hyaluronic Acid – The injections of this compound are given to provide knee pain relief in those suffering from osteoarthritis. It may play an important role in joint lubrication and increase mobility and elasticity.
- Bromelain – Naturally found in pineapple extracts, this enzyme has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce joint stiffness, pain, and tissue swelling.
Other components of the proprietary blend are ginger extract, turmeric extract, tart cherry extract, and Boswellia Serrata.
The product also includes sodium and inactive compounds, such as vegetable stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate, natural vanilla, and pharmaceutical graze.
Please note that the product contains shellfish.
What are the Advantages of Osteo XTS?
- It may facilitate movement during exercising and other daily activities
- The product may help for the pain you are feeling in the joints to disappear
- The antioxidant properties of the product can protect your joints and tissue against environmental damage
- Hyaluronic acid can play a role in lubrication of the joints and promote mobility
What are the Disadvantages of Osteo XTS?
- The supplement is probably unsuitable for those allergic to shellfish as it contains shrimp and crab
- You shouldn’t skip any doses if you want optimal results from the product
- One of the user reviews mentioned that the product failed to offer any effect after three months of use
- The overall effectiveness of the product may be limited if you are suffering from severe arthritis
How Should You take Osteo XTS?
The company indicates that you should take four tablets every day right before or right after a meal. You can divide the recommended daily amount into separate dosages.
How Much Does Osteo XTS Cost?
The regular prices are the following – a single bottle is charged $29.95, a three-bottle pack costs $80.85 while a six-bottle bundle costs $149.70.
However, you can get a discount if you choose to join the auto-shipping program. In that case, three bottles will cost you $74.85 and you will get them every three months. Alternatively, you can choose six-bottle delivery every six months for $137.70.
What is Osteo XTS’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a 365-day return policy which covers refunds. If you use a portion of the product and return the remainder, you will be refunded the refund in accordance with the amount of the product you returned. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Does Osteo XTS Offer a Free Trial?
We haven’t found any free trial offer for this product on the manufacturer’s website.
Osteo XTS Review – Final Verdict
It is always nice to see a joint health product that contains hyaluronic acid as it can help to lubricate the joints and promote mobility. However, the supplement is probably unsuitable for people allergic to shellfish, so make sure to check the allergen info on the bottle.
Osteo XTS can protect your joints against environmental damage and further deterioration, but you shouldn’t skip any doses if you want optimal results. Also, the overall effect may be limited if you are suffering from severe arthritis, although the product may act as a pain reliever.
Osteo XTS can facilitate easier movement during exercising and other daily activities, but we also found a review that mentioned it hasn’t provided any results after three months of use.
Finally, it is up to you to choose the most suitable joint pain relief product for your needs. However, you may want to get familiar with all possible options and there are so many products out there. If you have some time, you can read other reviews and make a smart purchase call after collecting all the information.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.