What is New Joint?
New Joint is a dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients that can effectively reduce joint inflammation and support cartilage health.
New Joint is not your ordinary joint supplement because it does not contain the usual glucosamine and chondroitin regimen that we often find in many joint products. Instead, it contains ASU (avocado/ soybean unsaponifiable) and cissus which are also known to support optimum joint health by rebuilding cartilage and reducing inflammation respectively. It does not contain any ingredient which is derived from animal sources thus making the product suitable for vegetarians.
Who is the Manufacturer of New Joint?
This supplement is manufactured by Wellness Research Group, a nutraceutical company based in North Carolina.
What does New Joint Claim?
- It reduces joint inflammation, pain, and swelling.
- It reduces joint stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility and mobility.
- It prevents the deterioration of synovial cells.
- It supports cardiovascular health and lowers cholesterol levels.
- It supports brain, skin, bone, muscle, and gastrointestinal health.
- It reduces the need for non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Science behind New Joint
New Joint effectively reduces inflammation by inhibiting the release of COX-2, a potent enzyme that promotes inflammation. This is the same enzyme targeted by Celebrex. When this enzyme is barred, symptoms associated with inflammation will be reduced, including joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. It also enhances the repair process of damaged connective tissues in the body. It also prevents the deterioration of cells that produces synovial fluid which is essential for joint flexibility and mobility.
New Joint Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Cissus Quadrangularis – It is from the grape family and is commonly used in Indian medicine for reducing inflammation associated with osteoarthritis. It inhibits the release of COX-2, enzymes which promote inflammation.
- AvoVida – It is a patent formula of ASU (avocado/ soybean unsaponifiable). According to some research, it has the capacity to slow down the progress of osteoarthritis. It also prevents deterioration of synovial cells that is essential for joint lubrication. It also helps in the repair process of damaged connective tissues.
What are the Advantages of New Joint?
- It comes in small, smooth, and easy to swallow capsules.
- It does not contain any ingredient obtained from animal sources thus making the product suitable for vegetarians.
- It does not contain glucosamine which is usually derived from crustaceans.
- This product is manufactured in USA, following strict manufacturing protocols.
What are the Disadvantages of New Joint?
It contains soy which makes the product unsafe for people with an allergy to soy products.
New Joint Side Effects and Warnings
- It might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and gastric upset.
- Do not take this supplement if you have an allergy to soy or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give this supplement to children.
- Pregnant and lactating women should avoid taking this supplement.
- Consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this product if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition, undergoing treatments, or taking other medications.
Dosage and Directions to use New Joint
- Take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily.
- It is recommended to take the supplements before meals.
- Take 4 capsules daily for the first 2 weeks for maximum relief.
How Long Will it Take to Show the Results?
Consumers have noted to start experiencing improvement in their condition after a couple of weeks to a month of taking this supplement.
Where to buy New Joint and at What Price?
New Joint can be bought at Amazon.com. A bottle containing 60 capsules normally costs $47 but is currently available at a reduced price of $27.97.
Does it Interact with other Medications?
If you are taking other medications or supplements, you should consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this supplement.
Who can Take New Joint?
This supplement is suitable for people who want to experience relief from joint pain and inflammation. Especially for those who have an allergy to shellfish which is the most common source of glucosamine that is present in other supplements.
New Joint Review – Final Verdict
New Joint might appear to be just a basic joint product since it contains only a few ingredients, but this supplement is an excellent choice for those people who have lost trust in glucosamine containing products. It reduces inflammation by inhibiting specific enzymes that promote an inflammatory response. It also contributes to rebuilding damaged cartilage tissues. These simple and yet effective mechanism is what makes New Joint standout from the rest.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.