NatraFlex offers consumers a different approach to joint pain and inflammation because it is directly applied to the affected area.
About NatraFlex with Glucosamine Balm
NatraFlex is a topical joint product that specifically targets inflamed and painful joints. It contains a balanced blend of Boswellia, Capsaicin, and MSM to provide optimum relief from joint symptoms. The extract from Boswellia has long been used for centuries because of its anti-inflammatory characteristics. It effectively reduces inflammation associated with osteoarthritis. Capsaicin also helps reduce joint pain, inflammation, and swelling. Methylsulfonylmethane provides the body with organic sulphur that is essential for manufacturing connective tissues in the joints and bones. NatraFlex also contains glucosamine sulphate that is needed for rebuilding damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
A 150ml package of NatraFlex balm cost around £7 to £10 depending on the retailer’s price.
NatraFlex is manufactured by NatraHealth, a company based in United Kingdom that produces various food supplements and health products.
Ingredients in NatraFlex
NatraFlex balm contains the following ingredients:
- D-Glucosamine Sulphate – Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is abundantly present in the connective tissues especially in the joints and cartilages. It is an essential component for the repair of damaged joint tissues.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – It provides the body with organic source of sulphur, a compound which is also essential to joint health. it As it is considered as one of the important building blocks of strong connective tissues in the body.
- Boswellia Liquid Extract – It is an herbal ingredient that reduces the inflammatory response in the body. It has showed positive results when used by people suffering from osteoarthritis because it reduces joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- Capsicum Extract – It is an active component of Cayenne pepper. It has a potent anti-inflammatory effect, especially when applied topically. It also reduces pain and promotes blood flow due to the warm effect that it has on the skin.
What does NatraFlex Claim?
- It reduces joint pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- It reduces joint stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility and mobility.
How Does NatraFlex Work?
NatraFlex balm primarily works by targeting the specific areas where discomfort and inflammation are present. Once applied to the affected area, it halts the inflammatory process and promotes blood flow thereby effectively reducing joint pain, swelling, and stiffness. It also supplies the area with essential glucosamine to promote repair of damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
Advantages of Using NatraFlex
- It can be applied directly to the affected area thus it can provide targeted pain relief.
- It provides effective relief from joint pain.
- It reduces joint inflammation and stiffness through the use of natural herbal ingredients.
- There is no need to take huge capsules or tablets to obtain relief from joint pain.
Disadvantages of Using NatraFlex
- It contains glucosamine, a component which is usually a derivative of crustaceans thus the product is not safe for people with shellfish allergy.
- The exact dose of the ingredients administered is difficult to gauge.
Apply an ample amount of NatraFlex balm into the affected area and massage thoroughly. This process can be repeated depending on the results.
How long will it take to show results?
The manufacturer did not specify how long it will take before relief from joint pain and inflammation can be experienced.
Does it interact with other medications?
Consult your healthcare provider prior to using NatraFlex balm especially if you are taking other medications because even if it is a topical product, the ingredients can still be absorbed systemically through the capillaries in the skin.
Warnings and Possible Side Effects
- This product contains glucosamine, a shellfish derivative thus making the product unsafe for people with shellfish allergy.
- It contains capsicum extract thus when applied topically, it might produce a warm feeling.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth after using the product.
- Wash your hands immediately after application of NatraFlex balm.
- This product should be kept out of children’s reach.
- This product should be avoided by pregnant and lactating mothers.
- If symptoms do not subside after repeated and regular use, consult a healthcare provider for a thorough check-up.
- This product might cause side effects like itching, redness on the skin, warmth feeling, and rashes.
If you do not like taking huge tablets or capsules but you still want to experience relief from joint pain, then NatraFlex is the perfect product for you. This balm contains the usual ingredients that you can find in a typical joint supplement but with NatraFlex, you apply it topically for a more targeted pain relief. It reduces inflammation and swelling right on the spot where it is happening. It also promotes the repair of damaged tissues in the joints and cartilage. It will definitely be helpful in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.