Joint pain is irritating whenever it appears, but it can be particularly annoying for athletes and those used to regular exercising.
The discomfort and pain you feel may limit your activities and that is not something you would like to happen, which is why you can consider about adding a dietary supplement that promotes joint health to your nutrition. One of those is Multi-Force Joint and we are reviewing it today.
What Is Multi-Force Joint?
Multi-Force Joint is a supplement that focuses on helping with proper joint function and assists in reducing pain and other types of discomfort, such as swelling or stiffness. Thanks to its natural ingredients, you may feel a decrease of pain appearing in joints, but also your back.
The joint pain supplement also promotes muscle health and has anti-inflammatory effects and it may also have positive effects on your elasticity and mobility of the joints.
Multi-Force Joint is delivered in the form of capsules and is manufactured in the United States. The supplement aims to be an all-around product that supports your joint health.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Multi-Force Joint?
All Force Nutrition is the manufacturer of this product and the company proudly pinpoints that they are a family-owned business. Their aim is to create healthy formulas for athletes and all those who want to move toward a healthy lifestyle and promote their wellness.
Their products include pre and post-workout supplements and they claim they ensure top-quality across all their items.
How Does Multi-Force Joint Work?
Multi-Force Joint is taken orally, which means that the capsules enter your body and provide potential benefits that way. Black pepper helps your organism with the absorption of the other compounds to potentially maximize the benefits.
The manufacturer claims that the product can reduce pain and discomfort and there are ingredients that may contribute to that, including the natural egg membrane, and quercetin.
In fact, it is the egg membrane that is one of the core compounds of Multi-Force Joint. It is a substitute for glucosamine often used in this category of supplements and it can promote mobility and proper joint function.
Multi-Force Joint Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The label of the product indicates the following active ingredients:
- Vitamin C – Arguably the most familiar antioxidant out there can protect your joints and tissues against harmful compounds and oxidative stress.
- Enzyme Blend – The manufacturer doesn’t seem to have mentioned what types of enzymes are included in the blend, but we can assume that the reason of their inclusion is to promote digestion and support joint and overall health.
- Turmeric and Turmeric Extract – Both of these compounds have similar properties and may help with the pain related to rheumatoid arthritis. They can also promote inflammation response and support normal brain function.
- Quercetin – Although some supplements use it as a nootropic, it also can help to reduce inflammatory arthritis pain if used regularly.
- BiovaFlex Egg Membrane – This may be an alternative to chondroitin and glucosamine that are often included in joint health supplements to help with the pain. The natural egg membrane is a patented ingredient that may reduce discomfort relatively quickly.
- Black Pepper 95% – Although it has some antioxidant properties, it is primarily included to boost bioavailability of the rest of the formula and help to maximize its potential.
What Are the Advantages of Multi-Force Joint?
- Natural egg membrane might have multiple benefits, including reducing joint discomfort and promoting joint health
- The product assists in promoting the organism’s natural response to inflammation
- Some components may act as pain relievers
- Black pepper helps to maximize the potential of the ingredients included in the formula
What Are the Disadvantages of Multi-Force Joint?
- The amount of quercetin per serving is 200mg and that is somewhat less than the recommended dosage of 5.6mg per pound (12.5 per kilogram)
- The natural egg membrane might not be as effective as glucosamine and chondroitin often used to promote joint health
- The manufacturer doesn’t mention which enzymes are included in the blend added to the formula
- It might take some experimentation to find the suitable dosage for your needs, although there are general recommendations
How Should You Take Multi-Force Joint?
A serving size is two capsules, but the dosage may vary depending on your needs. For normal use, the manufacturer recommends one serving per day. However, if you are dealing with severe joint discomfort or going through intense training, you might increase the dosage to two servings daily.
How Much Does Multi-Force Joint Cost?
The price of a single bottle on the manufacturer’s official website is $19.95. That should cover you for at least 30 days of using the product.
What Is Multi-Force Joint’s Return Policy?
You are eligible for a refund if the product is in original condition and unopened while you may receive in-store credit if you opened the supplement. If you purchased an item with store credit, you are not eligible for returns.
Does Multi-Force Joint Offer a Free Trial?
Unfortunately, we haven’t found a trial offer for the product at this point.
Multi-Force Joint Review – Final Verdict
Multi-Force Joint aims to be an all-in-one supplement for your joint health. Natural egg membrane is the core ingredient and they might have multiple benefits, including revitalizing your joints and reducing discomfort, but there is a chance it might not be as effective as glucosamine often used to provide pain relief.
Fortunately, there are components that work on relieving the pain and discomfort, but it might take some experimentation to find the right dosage for your needs, although the manufacturer does provide general recommendations.
Finally, Multi-Force Joint can promote your body’s natural response to inflammation and it includes black pepper to boost the formula’s bioavailability. On the other hand, the product also has an enzyme blend, but the manufacturer doesn’t mention what enzymes are added to it.
Do you already know which is your favorite supplement? Are you familiar that there are dozens of different joint pain relief products you can choose from? Whatever you choose in the end, make sure that it is the product of a thorough research as that is the only way to maximize the benefits and find the right solution for your joints.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.