What is Limbex?
Limbex is a blend of eleven clinically tested and combined to create an all-natural premium dietary supplement. Limbex is specifically formulated to promote healthy joints and connective tissue.
Table of Contents [Show]
The eleven natural nutrients include, Glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, turmeric root extract and a Boswellia extract called ApresFlex which is pending patent. Limbex is designed to help improve and cure;
- Pain and Soreness in the joints
- Stiff joints
- Restricted motion in the joints, making it difficult to carry out physical exercise
- Crackling, Grinding or sounds in joints
- Sleep disruption due to joint discomfort
What Are the Improtant Features of Limbex?
- Limbex is made and sold by Media Health LLC
- Limbex is used in joint health care
- Limbed contains Chondroitin sulfate and Glucosamine sulfate
Who is the Manufacturer of Limbex?
Limbex is a registered trademark of Media Health LLC registered in Boca Raton, Florida, 33431.
Limbex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Limbex packed with powerful ingredients aimed at giving you maximum joint pain relief without causing any harmful effect to your body. The main Ingredients include;
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a natural ingredient and component healthy cartilage. It has been used for many years in joint care and joint illness related symptoms. With aging comes the inability to produce adequate Glucosamine. Glucosamine has several roles in the human joints:
- Keeps joints lubricated
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Stimulate the formation of chondrocytes
- Plays a vital role in joint repair
- Turmeric – Tumeric is a bright yellow herb used as a food additive to add Indian curry flavor in food. Turmeric contains an active component called curcumin that has been for many years in ancient medicine in China and India. Turmeric reduces inflammation of the soft tissues around our joints. The active component, curcumin, inhibits several enzymes that trigger the inflammatory process, thereby offering benefits for pain, swelling, and stiffness. Turmeric also acts as a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Bromelain – Bromelain is extracted from the juices found in the stems of a pineapple plant. It is basically a mixture of digestive proteins and enzymes. Bromelain is a key player in the fight against inflammation in the joint. It also works on breaking down fibrin when it becomes excess. Fibrin is important in wound healing but too much fibrin may reduce blood flow and prevent injured tissues from healing.
Other ingredients in Limbex include; Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Pomegranate, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Holly Basil Leaf, Chondroitin, Piperine, and ApresFlex.
How to Use Limbex?
Limbex is a dietary supplement that is not intended for the cure, preventing or treatment of any disease. It thus cannot be used as a vaccine or a replacement for a prescription drug. It is meant for joint care and joint pain relief. You should use Limbex directly as directed by your doctor. Limbex should be taken with meals. The recommended dosage is 2 pills a day with lots of water.
What are the Advantages of Limbex?
Let’s explore what you can expect from Limbex;
- Key ingredients are all listed in the product box
- Limbex has no side effects
- The official website offers a 100 % money back guarantee
- Limbex is packed with the joint care twins of both Glucosamine and Chondroitin
- Limbex is an all natural joint care formula
- The manufacturer offers a free bonus gift for every purchase
What are the Disadvantages of Limbex?
- No official forum where customers can post reviews and ask for information
- There is not documented scientific research or clinical trial data
- Lack of an official FAQ page
- The official website is shallow and not informative
- One 90 pills bottle costs $89 exclusive of shipping costs which is rather expensive
What Are The Associated Precautions And its Safety Warnings
Limbex is a dietary supplement that is not intended for the cure, preventing or treatment of any disease. It thus cannot be used as a vaccine or a replacement for a prescription drug. However, if you experience any complications, you should inform your doctor right away. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above, it is safe not to use the Limbex.
Does Limbex Really Work For Joints?
Limbex is made from natural ingredients that have been proven to work. Lack of clinical trials is a big blow to the marketing of this joint health supplement. However, some customers have reported positive results from using limbex supplement.
How Much is Limbex?
On retailers site the Limbex at $51.80.
Limbex Review – Final Verdict
It is worth noting that the official website is a bit lacking in terms of product information. The website doesn’t provide critical information that would be of interest to consumers. The website lacks customer testimonials and feedback. Most customers want to know what other customers think about a product before buying the product.
The website also lacks enough information and explanation of the ingredients used though they are mentioned. It would have been great if the official site gave details of the ingredients. The last nail in the coffin is the lack of clinical trials data and findings.
As much as they would want to claim that the product has undergone clinical trials, they lack the evidence to prove it. On paper the product looks amazing and nothing short of magical. But customer feedbacks tend to think otherwise. Most customers say the supplement is either not working or takes a long time before it starts working. For more details about joint pain supplements, you may visit and check the joint pain product reviews.
Based on the fact that it lacks clinical trials and a strong customer backing, Limbex is not the most effective joint relief product in the market and therefore it is not highly recommended unless there is no otherwise.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.