It is true that there are many joint products available today however there is one unique supplement that is suited for vegetarian, JointAstin. It is a joint product that combines the technology of vegetarian glucosamine with a powerful antioxidant.
It promotes healing of damaged joints and cartilages while preventing further damage to the structures. It greatly reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness associated with aging, stress, and conditions like arthritis.
What is JointAstin and What Does it do?
JointAstin is a unique combination of potent ingredients that are scientifically proven to provide relief from joint pain and inflammation. This supplement is suitable for people that have allergies to shellfish as they can already consume glucosamine without the risk of an allergic reaction.
This is because JointAstin contains the patented Regenasure® supplement which contains vegetarian source of glucosamine. Like the conventional animal-sourced glucosamine, Regenasure® promotes joint health and reduces pain and inflammation.
It also contains BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin, a powerful anti-oxidant which eliminates toxins and free radicals accumulating in the body. These radicals are the cause of damage to joints and synovial membrane.
JointAstin can produce the following benefits:
- It helps in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- It helps promote optimum joint health
- It promotes elimination of harmful toxins and radicals in the body that damages joints and other tissues
- It may help improve mobility
- It provides the needed nutrients of the joints in order to support the stressful activities of daily living
Who Can Benefit from Using JointAstin?
- Elderly individuals suffering from joint pain and stiffness
- Athletes who has sore and inflamed joints due to stressful activities
- People experiencing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- People who wants to consume joint supplements but has known allergies to shellfish
- Individuals who have joint problems but are allergic to gluten
- Individuals who wants to maintain the healthy condition of their joints
Nutrex Hawaii MD JointAstin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Four (4) Vegi-capsules of JointAstin contains the following ingredients:
- BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin 12mg – It is a powerful antioxidant that eliminates toxins and free radicals accumulating in the body. It also promotes health of joints, tendons, and cartilages. It helps the joints recover after a stressful activity or exercise.
- D Glucosamine HCL (Regenasure®) 1500mg – It is the only non-animal sourced glucosamine produced in the US that has obtained GRAS (generally recognized as safe) status from the FDA. It promotes joint and cartilage health while also reducing pain and inflammation.
- Flaxseed Oil 1000mg – It has been discovered that Omega 3 helps reduce joint pain and inflammation. Flaxseed oil actually contains the highest level of Omega 3 as compared to other vegetable oil.
- Boswellia Extract 400mg – This herb promotes joint health and helps in reducing joint pain.
How Does JointAstin Work?
This vegetarian joint product works by supplying essential nutrients to the body in order to promote healing to damaged joints, cartilages, tendons, and synovial membrane. The ingredients of the product also help in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness thereby giving the person more freedom to move around. It also promotes joint health through elimination of harmful toxins and radicals in the body. In summary, JointAstin heals and maintains health of damaged joints.
How to Use JointAstin?
The recommended daily intake of this product is four (4) capsules.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement as it may be not suited if you have been diagnosed with other medical condition
- Take each capsule with meals to avoid stomach upset
- Do not take this supplement when you have known allergy to soy
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- Do not take along with other medications unless approved by your doctor
- Do not use before or after surgery as it may increase the chance of bleeding
- It is to be avoided by pregnant women
Is JointAstin Safe to Use?
This joint supplement is generally safe to use even for people with allergies to gluten and shellfish. However it is not safe for those with allergies to soy products. Again, it will always be better to consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement as it may cause interactions with other medications or cause severity of current medical conditions.
Has any Research been Done?
There have been no published researches or clinical studies done on the product (JointAstin) itself however clinical studies have been done on its individual ingredients. It revealed that the ingredients have great potential in reducing joint pain and inflammation however more research is needed before it can be regarded as a mainstay treatment for joint problems.
What Kinds of Reviews are Out there for Nutrex Hawaii MD JointAstin?
JointAstin has gained positive response from consumers. Some of them mentioned that they noticed results in just a few weeks and up until is seeing results even after months of using the product. It helped people who suffered from arthritis feel relief from joint pain and inflammation.
Nutrex Hawaii MD JointAstin Review – Final Verdict
JointAstin is quite a unique product as it contains vegetarian glucosamine which is regarded as generally safe. The product is also cheaper compared to other products and one bottle already contains enough capsules for one month supply. Generally before purchasing a product, outweigh the pros and cons, consider other options if possible.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.