What is Island’s Miracle FLEX?
Island’s Miracle FLEX offers a well-rounded collection of all the nutrients that your body requires to promote joint health. This supplement contains the active ingredients glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, along with other naturally derived substances that deliver a wide range of functions.
When combined, they may have the ability to build joint strength and amp up protection from premature aging, injury and deterioration.
This product’s maker claims that daily supplementation over the long term can lead to enhanced joint flexibility and range of motion.
This supplement may also improve collagen levels, making your joints stronger and better able to resist damage and delay aging.
Who is the Manufacturer of Island’s Miracle FLEX?
This product is manufactured and distributed by Vita Miracle, a nutraceuticals company founded in 2009.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company is committed to create innovative health and nutritional products with a clear scientific basis that can lead to prospective improvements to people’s quality of life.
The company boasts of supplements catering to a wide range of deficiencies and ailments.
How Does Island’s Miracle FLEX Work?
This supplement delivers glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin, along with turmeric and a host of other naturally derived ingredients in a formulation designed to bring you long-lasting relief from joint pains and aches.
As moisture, lubrication, collagen, and antioxidant levels are driven up, your body’s natural mechanisms for healing and repair are revitalized, causing damaged joints to become restored. Joint stiffness, pain and deterioration may be halted and reversed, giving you better freedom and comfort in movement.
Island’s Miracle FLEX Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement is formulated with a proprietary combination of the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM: These ingredients help restore normal joint functions by increasing levels of collagen production and improving moisture and lubrication.
- White Willow Bark and Ginger Root: These ingredients contain very high levels of antioxidants that provide added protection to the joints, decreasing the rate of degradation and damage due to aging that allows for repairs to daily wear and tear.
- Turmeric and Boswellia Serrata: These ingredients contain strong anti-inflammatory components that promote relief from pain and swelling.
- Celadrin: This is a proprietary ingredient that promotes enhanced joint lubrication and ease of movement.
- Undenatured Type II Collagen and Vitamin C: These components help protect and restore damaged cartilage and ligaments.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient promotes improved moisture content and lubrication which results in enhanced ease and comfort of movement.
- Vitamin D3: This nutrient is critical for the proper absorption of calcium which, in turn, promotes optimal joint health and slows down the rate of bone loss.
- Boron Citrate and Bioperine: These ingredients have a unique contribution to the formula in that they enhance the bioavailability of all the key ingredients.
What are the Advantages of Island’s Miracle FLEX?
- This product combines glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM with other ingredients that may improve the benefits that can be derived from this supplement.
- It contains ingredients that may enhance product absorption and bioavailability which may also enhance its efficacy.
- The manufacturer claims that supplementation redounds to buildable benefits that may promote enhanced flexibility and wider range of motion in the long run.
- It contains 14 active ingredients that may contribute to the long-term improvement of joint health
- It contains Celadrin, a proprietary complex designed to provide added lubrication for the joints.
What are the Disadvantages of Island’s Miracle FLEX?
- This joint pain supplement is infused with Vitamin D which is highly regarded for its potential to improve calcium absorption but, as yet, there lacks compelling evidence to show that Vitamin D can help improve joint diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- The formula contains a long list of botanical ingredients with more anecdotal rather than scientific evidence to prove alleged benefits for promoting joint health.
- It appears to contain low concentrations of Collagen Type II which other similarly formulated joint supplements use as an active ingredient.
- The manufacturer recommends taking 4 tablets which can be harder to sustain compared to other similarly formulated supplements, most of which require only an intake of 1 or 2 units.
How Should You take Island’s Miracle FLEX?
Take 4 tablets once daily. Alternatively, you may take 2 tablets each for 2 meals.
How Much Does Island’s Miracle FLEX Cost?
A bottle of 120 tablets, enough for 1 month’s supply, costs $34.95.
What is Island’s Miracle FLEX’s Return Policy?
Returns will be accepted for 30 days following product purchase. The guarantee only covers products that have been bought via the manufacturer’s online store.
Does Island’s Miracle FLEX Offer a Free Trial?
There is no indication that this product is available via a free trial offer.
Island’s Miracle FLEX Review – Final Verdict
Island’s Miracle FLEX uses the standard triple combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM in its formulation that is seen in many other joint pain products. However, this supplement adds other beneficial nutrients that have been closely associated with the promotion of joint health.
This product is priced slightly higher than most other similarly formulated supplements carrying the same active ingredients and is not one of the better-known brands on the market. It should also be noted that the product may be out of stock online which could pose a problem in regard to consistency of use. Fortunately, there are many other options also available, so consumers can always find an alternative brand to buy if that’s the case.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.