What is Inflaflex and How Does it Work?
Inflaflex is an innovative product that comprises of different patent ingredients that are combined to come up with a powerful joint health formula. It does not only contain the simple ingredients that you can find in other heath supplements as it is comprised of various proven and prestige ingredients that have been known to promote optimum joint health and prevent joint damage.
The product works by reducing joint pain and inflammation. It also eliminates free radicals in the body which is causing damage to joints and cartilage. It also helps in lubricating joints to minimize friction during movement that is causing further damage to the structures.
Inflaflex produces the following effects:
- It promotes healthy joints, cartilages, tendons, and synovial membrane
- It lubricates joints to prevent damage to the bones and cartilages
- It helps reduce joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- It improves one’s flexibility and mobility
- It removes free radicals from the body that is causing damage to joints
- It prevents destruction of healthy joints and cartilage by promoting ample supply of essential nutrients
Who Manufactured Inflaflex?
This supplement is manufactured by Inflaflex Research Laboratories.
What Does it Contain?
- Curcumin C3 Complex®
- Omega-3 DHA
- Resveratrol 50%
How Do I Take Inflaflex?
The recommended intake of this supplement is one capsule in the morning and another one in the afternoon. Each supplement should be taken with 8-12 ounces of water for better absorption.
Benefits of Inflaflex
- It may help reduce joint stiffness and improve flexibility
- It may help improve mobility of a person
- It helps reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Since it contains a powerful anti-oxidant, it helps the body in removing harmful toxins and free radicals that is causing damage not only to joints but also to other parts of the body
- It may help promote and improve blood circulation
- It may help improve brain function and cognition
- It helps in production of lubricant between the joints to prevent damage from friction
- It aids in recuperation of damaged joints, cartilages, and synovial membrane
If you are looking for an immediate and long lasting answer to joint pain and inflammation then this product may not be a good option for you as it takes a minimum of one month before you see its results.
Does it Interact with Other Medications?
The manufacturer claims that it does not provoke any interactions with other medications however it will be safer to consult your doctor first if you are currently taking any medications. This product may produce the following adverse effects:
- It may increase the effects of blood thinners such as Warfarin and Aspirin
- It may reduce the efficacy of oral hypoglycemic medications
When Will I Notice Results?
Results vary from one person to another however the manufacturer said that it may take a minimum of one month before you see the benefits of this supplement.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Although it is said that this supplement is all-natural and has no side effects, the user may still experience some side effects like nausea, stomach upset, and loose stools.
What People are Saying About Inflaflex?
Here are some of the few things that consumers noted when they used the product:
- Improved joint flexibility
- Enhanced agility
- Improvement in mobility and ambulation
- Increased strength to carry out daily activities
- Increased stamina to perform rigorous exercise and routine
- Reduced pain sensation in the knee, back, neck, and other joint areas
However not all inputs are positive, some said that even after weeks and months of using the product, they did not notice any difference at all
What Research Has Been Done on Inflaflex?
There has been no published research or clinical study that will prove the efficacy of Inflaflex in promoting healthy joints, reducing joint pain, and decreasing inflammation. However, there have been various studies that have been done towards its ingredients that yielded positive results like
- Reduced joint stiffness
- Improved flexibility
- Improved blood circulation
- Decreased joint pain
However these results are recommended to be verified first with more research before the ingredients can be claimed as effective treatment for any disease or medical condition.
The ingredients of the product is quite appealing when you see it the first time especially that most of them are patent ingredients however if you dig deeper into each ingredient, you will see that there is nothing special in the product that really stands out apart from other joint supplements. Most of the ingredients can be sourced from eating a well-balanced diet each day. Aside from the fact that there are no clinical studies or researches to prove that the combination of these ingredients are beneficial to joint health, Inflaflex is also quite expensive to be placed on a trial basis. Thus if you are looking for an effective joint supplement, you might want to explore other products with more potent ingredients.
Below we have ranked the best joint supplements to make it easy for you to find effective and safe products. The ranking is based on crucial factors like potential to alleviate joint pain, potential to promote joint cartilage and tissue regeneration, potential to prevent recurring damage, potential to improve overall joint health, and quality of ingredients. In the end, we were able to come up with the bottom-line value of each product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."