What is Gingerflex?
Gingerflex is a joint health supplement that was formerly known as Zingerflex. The manufacturer doesn’t mention the exact changes to the formula, but the overall purpose remained the same – helping people having problems with arthritis and joint pain. These can be various age groups, including people in their 40s up to active seniors in their 80s.
This joint pain relief product is intended for anyone that wants to improve their quality of life, facilitate easier movement and enable pain reduction. You should intake it orally in the form of capsules and it seems that it is only available online.
Who is the Manufacturer of Gingerflex?
According to the label, the manufacturer of the supplement is a company called Mobitech, Inc. Unfortunately, there is not much information available about them except that they are located in New York, which implies that they manufacture their products in the United States.
The claim on the label also indicates that they do their best to secure the purity of their products, which can be understood as that they believe the supplements they manufacture maintain high quality.
How Does Gingerflex Work?
The company claims that the formula is comprehensive, but they only mention three ingredients included in the formula. Either way, they may be enough to secure the necessary benefits.
For starters, the compounds have anti-inflammatory properties and can support the body’s natural inflammation response which may help to relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
Gingerflex also has certain protective properties that may prevent further deterioration of cartilage and tissue. The working process is based on utilizing the three active ingredients that work together toward providing support for aching joints and promote their proper function.
Gingerflex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer didn’t provide an ingredient label, but based on our internet research, we found the following active compounds:
- Glucosamine – This substance plays a role in forming cartilage and tissue, which is why its supplementation may help to boost their repair and growth. There is a possibility that it may act as a replacement for NSAIDs. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that may be beneficial in dealing with arthritis
- Chondroitin – Another component of cartilage that has a role in helping it to retain moisture. Together with glucosamine, it is often used as a treatment for arthritis. These two compounds work on relieving joint pain and preventing further joint damages.
- Ginger – This spice is used in many cuisines, but it is actually a superfood with many potential health benefits. It may even have some analgesic properties which can assist with arthritis, back, and other forms of pain. Ginger also has anti-inflammatory properties and can work on reducing inflammation-related issues.
What are the Advantages of Gingerflex?
- The product can support the health of your cartilage and help their growth and repair
- The supplement might a replacement for NSAIDs and provide an arthritis pain relief
- The formula may prevent further cartilage breakdown
- The nutrients in the formula support overall joint health
What are the Disadvantages of Gingerflex?
- The manufacturer didn’t provide the exact ingredient list for the product
- We do not know the form of glucosamine included, and that may affect bioavailability and effectiveness of this ingredient
- The official website doesn’t offer information about the recommended dosage for the product
- With only three active ingredients, the effectiveness of the product may be limited
How Should You take Gingerflex?
There are no clear product instructions provided by the manufacturer, but since one bottle contains 120 pills of Gingerflex and it should be a monthly supply, the recommended dosage should be four capsules per day.
How Much Does Gingerflex Cost?
A single bottle of Gingerflex contains 120 capsules of the product and you can purchase it for $29.99. There do not seem to be any discounts provided if you purchase multiple bottles.
What Is Gingerflex’s Return Policy?
The official website of the product doesn’t mention any return policy for Gingerplex, which means that you might have to contact the manufacturer to find out if there are any options to return the product.
Does Gingerflex Offer a Free Trial?
It seems that there is no option to buy this product via a free trial.
Gingerflex Review – Final Verdict
Gingerflex is a fairly new addition on the market, although it has been present for a while under the old name. The product can support cartilage health and boost repair and growth, but we would know more about it if he had the exact ingredient list which was not provided by the manufacturer.
The supplement can provide pain relief and might even be a replacement for NSAIDs, but it could be useful to know what form of glucosamine was included as that can affect its bioavailability and, therefore, effectiveness. Although the formula may prevent cartilage breakdown, with only three active ingredients, the effects may be limited.
If you are still looking for the best option on which joint health supplement to buy, perhaps you should explore the market a bit more. The power of information plays a vital role here and can enable you to pick the best joint supplement that can truly help your arthritis or joint pain related problems.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.