What is FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support?
These ingredients deliver an anti-inflammatory effect that relieves pain on the joints.
This formula also consists of natural ingredients that contain powerful antioxidants that help protect joints and cartilages from damage and deterioration.
Daily supplementation may lead to stronger overall structure and decreased rate of aging in the joints.
Who is the Manufacturer of FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support?
This supplement is manufactured by Garden of Life, a company that terms itself as a “fanatic” about creating supplements from 100% natural only sources that promote health and wellness.
It guarantees that all its products have undergone the highest standards of quality checks and tested by third-party certifications.
Table of Contents [Show]
All ingredients used to make Garden of Life products are sourced only from responsible suppliers that meet the company’s preferred farming practices, among self-imposed quality standards. All products from this company are certified vegan, gluten-free, and do not contain GMOs.
How Does FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support Work?
This product uses a non-animal source for extracting glucosamine and is certified to be suitable for the vegan lifestyle. It protects joints and cartilages from daily wear and tear by introducing a powerful nutrient and antioxidant complex that includes pomegranate and olive leaf extracts, as well as Selenium.
Turmeric, boswellia, and ginger deliver anti-inflammatory functions that help relieve joint pain and swelling. Glucosamine levels are based on clinically demonstrated efficacy results and work by supporting the restoration of damaged joints while simultaneously providing joint protection.
FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This joint health supplement is formulated with the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine HCl: Derived from non-shellfish sources, this ingredient rejuvenates aging joints and supports the restoration of joint structure as well as damaged cartilages.
- Turmeric: It consists of strong antioxidants and also relieves swelling and other signs of inflammation.
- Antioxidant Complex: It combines pomegranate, astaxanthin, boswellia, and selenium to build up defenses and resist aging, deterioration, and damage caused by free radicals.
What are the Advantages of FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support?
- This joint health supplement is formulated with 1,500 mg of glucosamine derived from non-animal source which may suit users who exhibit allergic reactions to shellfish
- This product has been certified to complement the vegan lifestyle.
- This supplement combines ingredients that contain ingredients with demonstrated anti-inflammatory and antioxidant functions.
- It provides broad spectrum support to promote and enhance joint tissue health.
- Regular supplement intake may lead to buildable effects that promote enhanced joint health over the long term.
What are the Disadvantages of FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support?
- This supplement costs more than many other supplements claiming to deliver the same benefits.
- There is no specific information provided about the non-animal source of glucosamine used here, neither are there studies presented to demonstrate how its benefits compare with the benefits that may be derived from glucosamine derived from shellfish.
- There is no compelling evidence to show that turmeric has major benefits for joint pain.
- This joint supplement will have varying levels of efficacy across different user profiles.
- Like other supplements, there is a possibility that this product may react with other medications or supplements being taken by the user.
How Should You take FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support?
Take 4 capsules of this supplement once daily together with a meal. Or, take 2 capsules each on two separate meals to complete your daily dosage.
How Much Does FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support Cost?
This product costs $45.49 for a bottle containing 120 capsules, good to last for a full month. Resell prices of this product posted on leading retail websites are slightly cheaper at $32.
What is FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support’s Return Policy?
There is no information about any refund or return policy for this product on the website.
Does FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support) Offer a Free Trial?
This product does not appear to be available for free trial.
FYI ULTRA for Joint and Cartilage Support Review – Final Verdict
This joint health supplement is made with a formulation that very closely resembles other products claiming to deliver the same benefits although this one is made by a manufacturer with a long history and track record in the nutraceuticals industry. What’s special about this product is it’s a gluten-free formula made with a non-shellfish-derived glucosamine. Vegans will appreciate this, but it does come with a higher cost.
If you don’t mind animal-derived ingredients, it will be prudent to check other similarly formulated supplements to compare cost, efficacy and quality before buying. In any case, it is always best to select a product that suits your lifestyle, personal preferences, health condition, and budget.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.