Have you been constantly struggling in moving around, waking up in the morning, or just simply doing your simple routines? Is joint problem and inflammation been your problem as long as you remember? Flexoprin is a supplement specifically formulated to help people improve their way of life by promoting healthy joints and cartilages.
What is Flexoprin and What Does it do?
Flexoprin is a supplement that is designed to inhibit the release of COX 2 (cyclooxygenase 2) enzyme. COX 2 is the enzyme responsible for pain and inflammation. Flexoprin is a combination of natural extracts that are specially formulated to help people experiencing joint pain associated mainly with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, and other auto-immune disease that causes pain and inflammation to the joints. By inhibiting the production of COX 2, the body’s inflammatory response is reduced thus pain and soreness will also decrease. This event will also provide ample time for the joints and cartilages to recuperate into an optimum state.
This supplement is manufactured by Selmedica Healthcare, a company which is registered to be based in Memphis, Tennessee. Selmedica Healthcare is a pharmaceutical company that is focused on producing food supplements and alternative medicines. It has been said that the company manufactures products according the rules and regulation of FDA however there have been recent complaints about the company regarding their credibility and safety of the products they are selling.
What’s Inside Flexoprin?
Each Flexoprin vegicap contains the following ingredients:
- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) – This ingredient is believed to contain nutrients that may reduce joint pain by reducing free radicals on the body.
- Angelica Root (Angelica Sinensis) – The root of Angelica is commonly used for respiratory problems such as colds and runny nose. It may also help in relieving joint pain.
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus Membranaceus) – This herb has long been used in Chinese Traditional Medicine to boost a person’s immune system. It is also believed to have analgesic and anti-inflammatory benefits on the body.
- Echinacea Root (Echinacea Purpurea) – This herb is used mostly to fight off infections although it can also be beneficial in reducing joint pain.
- Lemon Fruit (Citrus Limonum) – This citrus fruit is found to be beneficial in reducing pain and inflammation.
Are These Ingredients Clinically Studied?
- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) – Chamomile flower has been tested on animals and they showed reduction in inflammation. However there were no studies done on human to validate this claim.
- Angelica Root (Angelica Sinensis) – Few laboratory tests were the only ones done about the efficacy of this herb however clinical studies involving humans is still needed.
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus Membranaceus) – The studies about this herb is concentrated on the effect on the human immune system. There are few studies about effectiveness on pain (neck pain) but still warrants further studies.
- Echinacea Root (Echinacea Purpurea) – Studies toward this herb is mostly about relief of colds and viral conditions. There has been no study indicating its effectiveness as an analgesic for joint pain.
- Lemon Fruit (Citrus Limonum) – There have been clinical studies that increase intake of Vitamin C (which is rich in Lemon) can reduce the risk of cartilage loss but the researchers recommend further studies if Vitamin C can be truly beneficial for people with arthritis.
Benefits of Flexoprin
This supplement may bring the following benefits:
- It may reduce inflammation on the body
- It may help in reducing pain level that is associated with joint problems such as those in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and bursitis
- It may help promote repair of damage joints, cartilages, ligaments, and tendons
- It can boost a person’s immune system
- It may promote a better quality of life for people suffering from mobility restrictions due to joint pain and inflammation
How Flexoprin is Different?
In advertisements, Flexoprin is promising and potent supplement that can be an answer for people experiencing pain associated with various conditions like arthritis and bursitis. However the validity of the claims is yet to be verified. The ingredients of each Flexoprin vegicap is not as different as what is mentioned in websites selling the product because if you look at each content individually, you will find very few evidence that will support the claimed benefits of the product. They say that twice-a-day frequency of taking the capsule is what makes Flexoprin effective but again, this is yet to be verified.
How Should I use Flexoprin?
According to the manufacturer, one should follow the following guidelines in taking Flexoprin:
- Take one capsule in the morning. This will help improve your body’s immune system and its ability to reduce inflammation.
- Take another capsule in the evening. According to Selmedica Healthcare, this will ensure the user being pain-free for 24 hours, with an immediate effect.
- If you have an existing medical condition, consult your doctor first if you can use this supplement.
- This is not to be used by pregnant women as the ingredients may cause premature contractions. It can also cause teratogenic effect on the fetus especially during the first trimester
- It is not to be used by people with diabetes
- Do not use Flexoprin if you have a known allergy to any of its ingredients
- Do not take Flexoprin if you are taking immunosuppressant medications such as Cytoxan and Neosar because it will counteract the effect of the drug
Is Flexoprin safe to use?
The ingredients of the product is safe for consumption however the credibility of the manufacturer of Flexoprin is yet to be verified since there have been many complaints about their other products.
Precautionary Warnings and Side Effects
- It is always safer to consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement
- Do not take Flexoprin if you are pregnant
- It can produce an allergic reaction if the person taking it has a known allergy to one of its components
Satisfied customers have positively commented on the efficacy of Flexoprin. They did experience pain relief and mobility improvement after weeks of taking the supplement. However one consumer mentioned that he will have to test the product a little longer before giving the final rating for Flexoprin.
The risk involved in taking Flexoprin is high. Although the ingredients are safe, they do not actually target the problem of joint pain and inflammation. The supplement may have been more effective if advertised primarily as an immune booster and not a joint product. Also if you have a choice, other supplement coming from reputable manufacturers will be a better idea.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.