FlexMend is a 100% vegetarian joint supplement that contains glucosamine obtained from corn. It also contains a complex list of ingredients that support optimum joint and cartilage health.
FlexMend is a joint supplement suitable for vegetarians because, unlike other products, its glucosamine is not obtained from crustaceans. It is derived from corn which offers a more premium form of glucosamine because it is free from marine contaminants. FlexMend also contains other essential building blocks for joint health like MSM, hyaluronic acid, and a proprietary Flex Support compound. This supplement supplies the body with essential nutrients to support cartilage repair, reduce joint inflammation, and enhance synovial fluid production.
FlexMend is manufactured by Futurebiotics, a company based in New York. Futurebiotics specializes in the production of various supplements that support optimum health and well-being.
Key Ingredients in FlexMend
- Regenasure® Glucosamine HCl – It is the only vegetarian source of glucosamine that is available. Instead of being obtained from crustaceans like shellfish, crab, crayfish, and lobsters, Regenasure® derives its glucosamine from corn. Not only that it is free from marine contaminants, it also makes FlexMend suitable for vegans and people with shellfish allergy. Glucosamine is considered as a joint building block because it aids in the repair process of damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
- OptiMSM® – It is a premium grade of MSM or methylsulfonylmethane because it is purified through distillation which reduces the risk of contaminants. MSM provides the body with organic sulphur which is needed for cartilage integrity and bone density.
- Proprietary Flex Support Compound – It is comprised of Turmeric root, Curcumin C3 Complex®, ginger root, ginger root extract, and Boswellin® which all have excellent anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce joint pain, swelling and stiffness. This proprietary compound also contains hyaluronic acid that enhances the production of joint fluid that smoothens every movement and improves joint flexibility.
- Futurebiotics BioAccelerators™ – It contains Bioperine®, Trikatu (a ginger extract), Digezyme® and Lactospore®. These components enhance the bioavailability of the supplement, boost digestion and facilitate easy absorption.
What does FlexMend Claim?
- It claims that it contains the only vegetarian-sourced glucosamine available.
- It helps build joint and other connective tissues.
- It enhances production of synovial fluid surrounding the joints.
- It reduces joint pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- It contains ingredients that enhance the product’s bioavailability.
- Its glucosamine is derived from corn thus making the product suitable for vegetarians and people with a shellfish allergy.
- It contains natural ingredients that reduce inflammation and swelling.
- It has higher bioavailability compared to other joint supplements.
- It is free from marine contaminants since its glucosamine component is not obtained from crustaceans.
- It comes in a glass packaging which ensures freshness and helps maintain the supplement’s potency.
- It contains herbal components that may slow blood clotting thus it can increase the bleeding risk of people taking medicines that affect blood clotting (e.g. Heparin, Warfarin, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, and Ibuprofen).
To experience the product’s maximum potential, you need to consume 4 tablets daily. It is advised to take the supplements with meals to facilitate absorption and reduce the risk of gastric upset.
How Long Will It Take To Show The Result?
There is no exact time frame provided as to when the benefits will be experienced after taking FlexMend.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
FlexMend decreases blood clotting thus it might increase the bleeding risk of a person who is taking medicines that alter the clotting capacity of the blood (e.g. Heparin, Warfarin, Clopidogrel and Aspirin).
- Do not take this supplement if you have an allergy to any of its components.
- Do not give this supplement to children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- Avoid this supplement if you are taking blood thinners or medicines that alter blood clotting.
- Stop taking this supplement at least 2 weeks before and after a surgery because it will likely increase your risk of bleeding.
Can Flexmend Be Used By People Who Suffer From Gout?
This supplement is not suitable for people who have been diagnosed with gouty arthritis because it will not help decrease the levels of uric acid in the body. However, FlexMend may provide some relief in decreasing joint pain and inflammation.
Where to Buy?
FlexMend can be bought directly from Futurebiotics website, Amazon, and other online stores. A bottle of this supplement containing 90 tablets normally costs $22. However, you can get it at Amazon for only $11.29.
FlexMend is definitely an excellent choice of supplement if you want to improve your joint health but does not want to consume animal-sourced glucosamine. It also promotes a more bioavailable formula for joint maintenance thus making the nutrients easily digested and utilized by the body.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.