What is Flex-XT?
The following product review concerns a supplement that is marketed towards those who exercise, train, lift weights or engage on other concentrated physical activity on a regular basis.
It is a joint health supplement that features some familiar factors when it comes to these kinds of supplements such as turmeric and hyaluronic acid.
Table of Contents [Show]
The purpose of this product is to support healthy joint function even in the face of intense physical exertion.
The name of the product is Flex-XT and this supplement comes in capsule form and is meant to be swallowed.
There are surely other ingredients at play in the Flex-XT which we will get into shortly but one of them is said to make all of the nutrients that are in the product more bioavailable which means that less of them will be wasted due to improper absorption. It is said that this product also support soft tissue health.
Who is the Manufacturer of Flex-XT?
The manufacturer of Flex-XT is a company called Jacked Factory and Flex-XT is definitely not the only supplement they make. They are a company that focuses on supplements that will help those who are committed to working out and improving themselves physically. They claim that their supplements including Flex-XT can help keep you on top of your gain and help you reach your goals as they pertain to your body.
How Does Flex-XT Work?
If you train regularly or put an emphasis on cardio workouts then you probably already know what high impact movement and exercise can do to your joints. The way that Flex-XT is said to work is by providing support to your joints and cartilage, so they don’t take such a beating even after intense exercise and high impact exercise like running, wrestling, mixed martial arts training or basketball. The ingredients may work to cushion the joints and strengthen the cartilage that protects them.
Flex-XT Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
We are given a full list of ingredients for Flex-XT and they do seem to all be naturally sourced. Furthermore we are told that the ingredients used to make the capsules themselves have been sourced from vegetables so this product may be fine for vegetarians.
- Turmeric Root Extract – It may be possible that the curcemenoids found in turmeric may reduce knee pain as well as ibuprofen does.
- Calcium Furctoborate – This is a derivative of Boron and it may be useful for enhancing the body’s response to physical stress.
- Boswellin – This is a patented version of boswellia serrata extract which may be able to help with reducing inflammation .
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a fluid that is found naturally in cartilage and may help lubricate the joints.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is derived from black pepper fruit and may work to increase the bioavailability of the other ingredients.
What are the Advantages of Flex-XT?
- One possible advantage of this product is that it might be able to repair soft tissue damage
- This product may also enhance the body’s natural reaction to physical stress
- Flex-XT may also work to fight some forms of joint inflammation
- This product may also be able to improve the levels of synovial fluid in the joints with hyaluronic acid
What are the Disadvantages of Flex-XT?
- The claims that curcuminoids derived from turmeric can reduce inflammation have not been firmly substantiated by clinical testing
- There needs to be more testing on the efficacy of boswellin for treating certain joint conditions
- Boswellin may also be harmful for people who are on antiplatelet or anticoagulant drugs
- Taking this product may result in some gastrointestinal discomfort
Q: How Should you Take Flex-XT?
A: The directions for taking Flex-XT indicate that the user should take one tablet daily on an empty stomach and if desired, an additional single tablet may be taken 6 to 8 hours after that.
Q: How Much Does Flex-XT Cost?
A: Each container of Flex-XT has 30 capsules and a single container when bought on the official Jacked Factory website costs $22.99. You can get an extra 10% off your order if you subscribe to the Jacked Factory mailing list.
Q: What is Flex-XT’s Return Policy?
A: There is a 90 day money back guarantee on all of the products sold on the Jacked factory website including Flex-XT.
Q: Does Flex-XT Offer A Free Trial?
A: At the time of writing this review there is no free trial of this product available. Check out this review again soon though as we regularly update information based on new developments.
Flex-XT Review – Final Verdict
Flex-XT is a dietary supplement that may be beneficial for people who want to support their joints when working out or for those who simply want some relief from mild joint pain and discomfort.
Flex-XT may be able to increase the amount of synovial fluid in the joints and it may be able to help repair soft tissue. Taking Flex-XT may also help your body respond naturally to physical stress brought on by exercise and training and the inflammation that can come as a result.
The consumer should also know that further testing needs to be done on the efficacy of curcuminoids that come from turmeric as a means to reduce inflammation. This product may also not be good for people on antiplatelet medication and people who are on anticoagulants.
Our recommendation is to take a good look at Flex-XT as well as some comparable joint health supplements just as Joint Rest before making a decision.
Flex-XT can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.