Flex ProES Overview
Flex ProES is a supplement meant for nourishing the joint tissues of the body. It prevents the development of inflammations that are prevalent in this region. In addition, it prevents further complications in the joint due to locomotion. The joint is susceptible to pain and inflammation particularly during old age because the cartilage tissues that are located in that area have been subjected to constant friction which has lead to wear and tear.
Manufacturer’s information and Claims about Flex ProES
The manufacturer of Flex ProES, Be Whole, claims that the supplement works to restore the flexibility in the joints thus facilitates easy and comfortable movement. The supplement exits in capsule form and contains elements that can replenish the strengths of the synovial fluids and as such, eliminate the possibility of tissue damage in this region. A bottle of Flex ProES contains 60 capsules.
Working Process and the Ingredients
Friction causes wear and tear. It is this same concept that applies to the joints of the human anatomy. When the joints of the body are subjected to constant movement, they wear down and the synovial fluid in it becomes ineffective. The synovial fluid is mainly responsible for the lubricating quality of the joints and is what keeps them healthy and fully functional such that without it the joints develop pain and inflammation. Flex ProES works by triggering the production of synovial fluid and re-hydrating the joints thus not only facilitating better locomotion but also preventing stiffness of the joints. The ingredients in the formula include;
- BioFlex Eggshell Membrane – relieves pain in the joints.
- FlexuronHyralauronic acid – it facilitates cartilage repair.
- ZanthinAstaxanhin – it relieves pain in the tendons.
- Boswelia – prevents inflammation and relives joint pains.
The Advantages of Flex ProES
- It promotes growth and development of healthy and fully functional joints
- It facilitates mobility and locomotion
- It promotes a healthy physical lifestyle full of energy
- It relieves against joint pain and prevents the development of inflammation in the joints as well
- The supplement contains ingredients that can facilitate cartilage repair and trigger the production of sufficient synovial fluid
- It prevents susceptibility to joint complications
- The formula is free of additives and fillers
The Cons of Flex ProES
- Inadequately explained ingredients. In addition, the ingredients provided have little clinical evidence to back them up as far as joint nourishment is concerned.
- The supplement is not meant to treat joint diseases but merely to relieve the pain.
- There is no pricing information provided by the manufacturer.
- There is also no dosage or usage instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Flex ProES FAQs
How do you take the supplement for maximum benefits?
You are required to take the supplement with food preferably in the morning during breakfast.
Flex ProES Possible Side Effects
The formula of this supplement does not contain additives or any other harmful compounds and as a result does not pose a serious threat to the user. However, given the fact that some of the ingredients lack clinical evidence, the possibility cannot be ruled out.
Should You Buy This Product?
Flex ProES is a good supplement for the joints but purchasing and most importantly, using it should be done after thorough and extensive research on all of its details.
Flex ProES is an effective joint nourishing supplement but as already mentioned before, it still needs to be researched on especially when it comes to its ingredients list. Even though the supplement can relieve joint pain, facilitate cartilage tissue repair and trigger the production of synovial fluid, there is no telling, with absolute certainty that the ingredients capable of these benefits cannot cause any other side effects to the user. Usage should only be done under medical supervision.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.