What is Flex Free Joint Complex?
A dietary supplement to help healthy joints remain healthy with the nutrients they need, and possibly provide some help with inflammation and the pain that may accompany it.
Flex Free Joint Complex as its name suggests is a complex formula of vitamins; natural herbs and minerals that aims to offer nutritional support to your joints that you may not be getting in your daily diet.
Our joints are complex, and the nutrition they need to remain healthy is available through the foods we eat, but you may find that with our typical fast food diets you may fall short of meeting the nutrition your joints require, and that’s where a supplement like Flex Free Joint Complex may be able to help.
Who is the Manufacturer of Flex Free Joint Complex?
BioGanix is the company behind Flex Free Joint Complex as well as a full line of health related supplements.
The manufacturer claims to use only the highest quality ingredients in their supplements, and have the customers health in mind when they created their supplement line.
They believe according to their website that they are delivering to your doorstep a variety of health supplements customized for today’s active lifestyles.
How Does Flex Free Joint Complex Work?
BioGanix uses a host of all natural raw materials in making their Flex Free Joint Complex, and they have created a unique supplement with the purpose of providing nutritional support to your joints.
The manufacturer uses a complex combination of vitamins and minerals as well as some well-known sulfides to provide not just joint support but a reduction in inflammation and the pain and stiffness that can affect a persons mobility.
Loaded with free radical fighting and antioxidant vitamins, Flex Free Joint Supports to boost needed nutrients for optimal joint health that we may not get in our daily diets.
Flex Free Joint Complex Ingredients – Are They Safe And Effective?
The list of ingredients included in Flex Free Joint Complex is an extensive one and includes a host of vitamins that you may already take to some extent in a daily multivitamin, so the list of ingredients highlighted below will focus on some of the other key ingredients.
- Glucosamine – Is an amino sugar found in and around the cells of cartilage.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Is a carbohydrate that helps cells retain water
- MSM – Is an organic sulfur vital for healthy bones and joints.
- Zinc – Is used as a dietary supplement for overall health and to help aid the immune system fight off viruses.
- Selenium – Is a nutrient that helps fight free radicals in the body.
- Sea Mussel – Is most often used as a dietary supplement for some forms of arthritis.
- Yucca Root Extract – In folk medicine primarily used as an anti-inflammatory.
- Devils Claw – A traditional herb used in South Africa to relieve pain and inflammation.
There are many other vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients used in this supplement as well as some used to create the actual tablet form the supplement comes in.
What are the Advantages of Flex Free Joint Complex?
- You may have less joint pain while taking this joint pain supplements.
- Using this supplement may also provide a boost to the level of vitamins you already take.
- While using this supplement, you may find exercise recovery better and have less muscle ache.
- Taking this supplement may help lessen the stiffness in your joints.
What are the Disadvantages to Flex Free Joint Complex?
- Taking this supplement may cause allergy problems, especially if you have allergies to shellfish.
- Using this supplement may not provide the level of relief you expect for your joints.
- This supplement may not be recommended if you take a multivitamin daily or take certain prescription medications.
- Taking this supplement could cause stomach issues for some people.
- This product is listed as not vegan-friendly.
How Should You Take Flex Free Joint Complex?
The suggested serving is two tablets taken one to three times daily, and they do suggest taking them with a meal or as instructed by your healthcare professional.
How Much Does Flex Free Joint Complex Cost?
A 90count bottle on the manufacturer website retails for $17.97, and another retail site has the one-time price of $19.97 for the same 90count bottle.
Does Flex Free Joint Complex Offer a Free Trial?
No, at this time the manufacturer has no free trial offer for this supplement.
What is the Return Policy for Flex Free Joint Complex?
The manufacturer offers a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase, and you are required to explain the reason you are dissatisfied in an email and include in the subject line” Refund Request” they state that you will receive a full refund.
Flex Free Joint Complex Review- The Final Verdict
Flex Free Joint Complex claims that it can improve the overall health of your joints and provide pain relief by helping to reduce inflammation in your joints.
Including in their supplement a variety of many nutrients that are found in the cartilage and tissues in your joint it is possible that you may notice some improvement in how your joints feel and your overall joint mobility.
The Flex Free Joint Complex may not be for everyone though, and people with shellfish allergies may not be the only people who may have issues with taking this supplement as it is not a vegan-friendly product and may also pose problems for people who are sensitive to soy and dairy.
Take the time to research and compare products to find the best supplement for joint pain that best suits you and your needs, also speak with your healthcare provider before you start taking any supplement.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.