What is Flex 19?
Flex19 is a trademark product of Vibrant Living, produces and markets the product that promises to reduce joint inflammation and repair worn out and damaged joints. It gets its name from the 19 ingredients it contains.
What Does Flex 19 Contain?
Flex19 contains 19 ingredients, this where part of its name came from, that work together to ensure your joints are looking and feeling healthy. The most powerful of these 19 ingredients are:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – It naturally exists in the body, but artificially harvested from the skeleton of a shellfish. It’s responsible for building and repairing damaged and worn put cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It is a molecule that is formed when Glucosamine molecules merge. It absorbs fluid into the joint that acts as a cushion against shock and as a lubricating agent. It also has properties that repel harmful enzymes that destroy the cartilage.
- MSM – MSM is an anti-inflammatory agent that also helps the body to maintain healthy cell membranes. MSM is our bodies’ source of sulfur.
- White Willow – The bark of the white willow tree acts as a pain killer, like aspirin, and thus plays a major role in the fight against joint pain. It also eases muscle pain and stomach cramps. White willow is also used to fight against flu and fever.
- Ginger Root – Ginger extract acts as a digestive aid since it has properties that soothe the symptoms of stomach bloating, nausea and excess gastric gas.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – It was first used by the Asian to treat various complications and that’s why it is commonly known as “Indian Frankincense”. It is believed to have pain killing abilities like those of aspirin.
- Bromelain – It is extracted from the stem of the pineapple plant. It was used in ancient medicine, but modern study shows that it has anti-inflammatory qualities and thus it’s use in joint care products.
- Cetyl Myristoleate – This is a chemical compound consisting of several natural-occurring fatty acids namely;
- Cetyl Myristoleate
- Cetyl myristate
- Cetyl palmitoleate
- Cetyl laureate
- Cetyl palmitate
- Cetyl oleate)
- Grape Seed Extract – Grape Seed is 50 times more potent that Vitamin E. It also has anti-oxidant properties that help fight oxidation around the joints.
Cetyl Myristoleate has been discovered in a breed of mice that don’t develop arthritis. The study shows that Cetyl Myristoleate has lubricating and anti-inflammatory properties
Other ingredients include; Devil’s Claw Root Extract, Green Lipped Mussel, Curcumin Extract, Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Yucca Root Extract, Feverfew Flower Extract, Birch Extract, Goldenrod Extract, Celery Seed Extract)
- Packed with natural ingredients
- Scientifically based
- Comes with an official money back guarantee
- Many ingredients increase the chances of allergic reactions
- Clinical study results are unavailable
- A bit Pricey ($48 on average)
The recommended dosage is two pills a day with a lot of water. It is ideal to take them in the morning and evening a few minutes before meals. If under prescription, use it as recommended by your health care professional.
Does Flex 19 Work?
Flex19 has all the ingredients of a working joint care formula. However, patience should be a virtue since it may take some time before realizing its benefits.
- It contains ingredients that may cause allergic reactions
- Consult your healthcare professional if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Don’t take if you have a heart condition
- This should not replace prescription medications
Customers are divided right in the middle when it comes to its use. Of all the customer feedback that were analyzed, two stood out;
“This product is a piece of garbage that does absolutely nothing. It is quackery pure and simple and should not be on the market!!!! Maybe I was expecting miracles, but whatever I can honestly say is that I got absolutely no relief from my pains like it had promised. Two months later, Knees, back, legs or shoulder all ache as hell. My opinion is that the product might help some people, but not many I am going to ask for my money back.” Christopher Cyrus
“I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in July. I started taking Lyrica, which provided good relief, but I still felt achy and out of energy after a full day of teaching. I received an advertisement for Flex19. After reading the reviews, I decided to order the 3 bottle supply. I have been taking Flex19 for only 2 weeks, but what a difference it has made! I don’t ache after a full day of teaching and I actually feel good enough to exercise in the evening!” Jules “teachergirl” (Tulare, CA)
This product is a good product. It has both its ups and downs, but it clearly works, on some people for that matter. However, on a marketing point of view, the producers have failed since its web presence is poor.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.