What is DrFormulas Joint Support?
DrFormulas Joint Support delivers a potent combination of Glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin. These ingredients complement each other to help speed up the production of cartilage to facilitate joint damage repair, improve lubrication, and provide better protection for the joints and bones.
The addition of 24 other ingredients makes this proprietary blend able to deliver faster repair and rehabilitation of aching joints.
Aside from improving joint health, it also works by improving the network of bones and tissues that serve as a support framework to help protect the joints from future damage and injury. It improves lubrication that brings comfort to movement and extends the range of motion.
Who is the Manufacturer of DrFormulas Joint Support?
DrFormulas is an nutraceuticals company founded by a physician. The company is based in the USA. and they claim to consistently update their formulas based on their ongoing research and development.
The company makes products competing in several categories that influence bone and joint health, heart health, weight loss and skin health, among others.
The company guarantees that all ingredients used in DrFormulas products have undergone rigid review and evaluation. The company further claims that it consistently updates products based on the latest available scientific information and technology.
How Does DrFormulas Joint Support Work?
This product’s proprietary blend of 27 ingredients work together to relieve joint swelling and other forms of inflammation to alleviate pain and allow damage joints to heal.
The healing process is also enhanced to more rapidly repair and replace damaged cartilage. Structures that support the joints like the bones and other connective tissues are also strengthened to give better protection the joints.
DrFormulas Joint Support Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This joint pain supplement contains below-listed ingredients:
- Fish cartilage – This ingredient helps increase the level of cartilage naturally produced by the body, repairing and strengthening damaged joints..
- Plant Phytosterols – Studies reveal that regular consumption of phytosterols improves anti-inflammatory response, relieving swollen joints as well as improving flexibility and mobility.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – Also known as frankincense, has been traditionally used to ease joint pain bringing more comfort to movement.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – It promotes the optimal production of cartilage required to repair damaged joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Also an important component of cartilage, it is commonly combined with glucosamine to enhance joint health.
- MSM – It promotes the production sulfur in the body which enhances the bioavailability of proteins used to repair damage joints.
- Hyaluronic acid – It improves joint lubrication to prevent friction between joints and bones during movement.
- Vitamin D3 – It promotes bone health and reduces inflammation which helps protect joints from pain and swelling.
- Magnesium – It also has anti-inflammatory which helps maintain the health of joint cartilage.
- Boron – It helps the body better utilize Calcium to strengthen bones, making these more resistant to damage caused by injury, overuse, and aging.
What are the Advantages of DrFormulas Joint Support?
- This product contains Bioperine, a proprietary ingredient derived from black pepper that increases the bioavailability of the beneficial ingredients in this formula for the body to use.
- This supplement is infused with boron and magnesium, both minerals are essential in shielding bones from damage.
- It contains several ingredients well-recognized for their strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- The manufacturer claims that this formula may increase the rate of cartilage production and, therefore, also improve the rate of healing.
What are the Disadvantages of DrFormulas Joint Support?
- Studies show mixed results concerning the effectiveness of glucosamine in protecting cartilage from damage.
- It contains ingredients derived from animal sources which may not make this supplement suitable for people following a vegan lifestyle.
- People allergic to any of the components added to the formula, including fish and shellfish, will likely experience adverse reactions to this supplement.
- Some users have complained about the fishy taste of this supplement.
How Should You take DrFormulas Joint Support?
Take three tablets daily. The manufacturer recommends taking three tablets twice daily if joint pain is advanced.
How Much Does DrFormulas Joint Support Cost?
A bottle containing 180 tablets costs $22.37, although the price may vary across resellers.
What is DrFormulas Joint Support’s Return Policy?
Only returns made within 60 days from the date of purchase will be accepted. This return policy does not extend to products purchased outside the manufacturer’s official online store.
Does DrFormulas Joint Support Offer a Free Trial?
There is no indication that this product is being offered on a free trial arrangement.
DrFormulas Joint Support Review – Final Verdict
This product is made with more or less the same key ingredients which most joint health supplements are formulated with. It uses fish and shellfish-derived glucosamine which may cause allergic reactions in some people. Although, iIt does contain additional nutrients such as boron and magnesium which may prove to be helpful in maintaining bone health over the longer term.
The fact remains that while glucosamine and chondroitin are extremely popular joint pain-relieving ingredients, more research is needed to determine just how beneficial they are, especially in cases of advanced joint deterioration.
Anyone with mild or occasional joint pain may enjoy some relief when taking this product. In any case, comparing this product with its counterparts will be helpful when making a decision about which joint supplement you should get for yourself.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.