What is Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints?
Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints is a dietary supplement that utilizes glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM as key components to promote joint health.
The manufacturer claims that this combination helps stimulate higher rates of cartilage production while simultaneously promoting cartilage health and proper joint maintenance.
Improving the resilience of connective tissues helps prevent damage to the joints, some of which may become irreversible over time due to repeated injury.
This supplement enhances your body’s nutritional levels to support more efficient joint healing and repair.
Who is the Manufacturer of Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints?
The company was founded by a physician, Dr. Tobias Ihde, who worked and trained in Germany with a specialization in sports science and medicine.
The company works on the philosophy that, “many ailments could be avoided with good nutrition and an active lifestyle.”
After having to fight sickness and weakened immunity which caused him to resign from a consultancy job, Dr. Tobias founded this brand. Since then, he has been promoting wellness and physical activity which can help prevent many diseases.
Today, the brand offers products that help address nutrient deficiencies, and also products that help lower people’s risks for developing certain ailments and diseases, including joint pain and diseases of the colon and kidney, among others.
How Does Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints Work?
This product works by delivering a proprietary combination of the three key ingredients commonly associated with improved joint health — glucosamine, MSM, and chondroitin.
These work together to provide a variety of benefits to the joints – not only are they said to promote the repair of damaged cartilage but they also create stronger joints that are able to withstand future wear and tear.
By doing so, the individual can regain pain-free movement and enjoy a greater range of motion.
Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This joint pain relief productis formulated with the following active ingredients:
- Glucosamine sulfate – It enhances your body’s ability to produce collagen at faster rates which, in turn, supports the restoration and healing of damage joints and connective tissues.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It boosts the beneficial effects of glucosamine to your joints, particularly improving the strength of cartilage while also helping maintain the health of connective tissues.
- MSM – It has natural analgesic properties that relieves joint pain. It also plays a crucial role in repairing damaged joints by delivering bioavailable sulfur which the body can use to enhance mechanisms to deliver repair and protection functions.
You May Also Like To Read – Lunaflex PM Reviews
What are the Advantages of Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints?
- This supplement contains higher levels of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM compared to other joint health supplements that are formulated with the same active ingredients.
- Only natural ingredients were used to make this product, and the manufacturer claims there are no artificial ingredients included.
- This product has been tested for potency and safety by an independent third-party reviewer.
- This formula may promote enhanced joint protection by ensuring proper joint lubrication.
What are the Disadvantages of Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints?
- It contains ingredients derived from fish and shellfish which can make some users develop allergic reactions to this product.
- It requires 5 capsules to be taken daily, significantly more than many other brands.
- Depending on specific user requirements, the glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM combination in this formula may or may not be beneficial since some people may benefit more from this complex versus others.
- The formula misses out on natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories which could promote better bone protection.
You Can Also Check – Reviews on DrFormulas Joint Support
How Should You take Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints?
The manufacturer recommends taking 5 capsules of this supplement every day with meals.
How Much Does Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints Cost?
One bottle which contains 240 capsules costs $20.88. A small discount is available if you sign up for the auto-shipping option.
What is Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints’s Return Policy?
There is no information made available concerning a return policy for this product.
Does Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints Offer a Free Trial?
It appears this product is not being offered on a free trial basis.
Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints Review – Final Verdict
This product contains the familiar combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM as seen in so many other joint pain relievers on the market.
While these ingredients have undergone extensive testing over the years and certainly shouldn’t pose any issues in terms of harmful side effects, new evidence suggests that the glucosamine-chondroitin combination may not be as beneficial as once thought.
This could be why many new supplements on the market are eschewing these ingredients in favor of other substances such as turmeric and fish oils.
Whether this product is beneficial or not, there is no doubt that some consumers may be deterred by the fact that 5 capsules are required every day and this does suggest that the amount of each ingredient per capsule is relatively low, something that is also reflected in the lower price point.
To make a better-informed buying decision about this joint pain supplement, it is always best to check what other similarly formulated products can do for you.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Dr. Tobias Hip Knee & Joints!
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.