Health complications are normally witnessed in the body with advancement in age or when one is engaged in hard tasks. This may lead to severe pain in the body especially in the joints. Companies have worked to develop supplement products, which aim to lower the effect of pain as well as other complications.
A formula that is claiming to offer this support includes Doctor Recommended Turmeric. This is reviewed here for its claims and abilities to enhance better health in the body.
What is Doctor Recommended Turmeric?
This is a formulation that relies on turmeric extracts in order to help the body of the users to attain improved health. The supplement also has piperine, which is an extract from black pepper in order to boost its bioavailability in the body.
When used, therefore, it gets absorbed easily in the blood stream and helps users to overcome excruciating pain in the joints as well as enhance digestion and metabolism.
Who is the Manufacturer of Doctor Recommended Turmeric?
The company that manufactures Doctor Recommended Turmeric is called New World Herbal Wellness. The company is based in the USA and is specifically geared towards developing supplements that support improvement in the overall body health among the users safely. The company insists on the safety of the user first.
How Does Doctor Recommended Turmeric Work?
The supplement is made with natural extracts from turmeric, which are referred to as curcumins, that support improved joint health. When ingested, the curcumins dissolve and get absorbed into the body through the help of black pepper extract. Piperine enhances the wellbeing especially in the painful joints of the body. It also supports the alleviation of blood pressure and removal of excess cholesterol in the body.
Doctor Recommended Turmeric Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The ingredients that are included in this supplement include turmeric root extract, curcumin standardized extract, bisdemethoxycurcumin, demethoxycurcumin, triphala powder and curcumin.
- Turmeric Root Extract – This is a great ingredient in the supplement as it is the one that supports bulk of the healing effect of the supplement in the body of the users.
- Curcumin Standardized Extract – This is meant to boost metabolism and digestion in the body when used so as to make maximum use of the food materials consumed.
- Bisdemethoxycurcumin – This enhances the cognitive ability of the user and boosts memory. It also supports inflammatory response in the body.
- Demethoxycurcumin – This ingredient of the supplement supports memory and is also important in supporting better skin health in the body when applied.
- Triphala Powder – The powder supports digestion and metabolism in the body of the user.
- Black Pepper Extract – This is used to support healing of damaged parts of the body especially the joints such as elbow and knees.
What are the Advantages of Doctor Recommended Turmeric?
- The formula may support boosting of the cognitive ability of the users.
- The supplement might enhance inflammatory response in the body to lower pains that may be resulting from arthritis.
- There may be support in enhancement of the digestion and metabolism in the body.
- The supplement could help lower cholesterol levels in the body hence better cardiovascular health.
What are the Disadvantages of Doctor Recommended Turmeric?
- Some of the users may not like the taste of black pepper extract in the formula.
- The supplement may take too long to give results especially if the piperine fails to hasten absorption.
- The supplement may not cure any serious conditions in the body but merely support natural body healing processes.
- The bioavailability of the supplement is not easy, except with black pepper extract.
How Should You Take Doctor Recommended Turmeric?
One should consume one capsule of the supplement per day.
How Much Does Doctor Recommended Turmeric Cost?
The price of the supplement is $22.95 per bottle.
What is Doctor Recommended Turmeric Return Policy?
There is a return policy on the supplement and full money back can be obtained if returned within 30 days of purchase with extension for holiday seasons.
Does Doctor Recommended Turmeric Offer a Free Trial?
There is no mention of a free trial on the supplement.
Doctor Recommended Turmeric Review – Final Verdict
Helping the body to support itself is crucial noting that most of the food materials in stores today may not give full support needed by individuals. There are several claims that are made by this formulation in a bid to satisfy numerous health needs of the body.
The formula claims to enhance relief of pain from the joints and back as well as support to metabolism and boost memory If one is not satisfied with its provisions, there are several other supplements on the market from which one can make a selection.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.