What is CurcuWell?
CurcuWell is another entry into the long list of health supplements that target joint pain and inflammation and features turmeric as its main ingredient.
Table of Contents [Show]
Turmeric, as you may or may not know, is a powerful antioxidant and it contains beneficial curcuminoids. These are believed to be superior anti-inflammatory components that have helped many people who suffer from arthritis and other joint conditions.
The product we are talking about today, CurcuWell, is one such turmeric supplement that comes in pill form. Some of the claims that the company who produces CurcuWell makes are that it will help alleviate the user of joint pain, improve cardiovascular and cognitive function and support general health by providing the body with potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatories. We are told that CurcuWell features a very pure form of turmeric curcumin and that is what gives it its superior health abilities.
Who is the Manufacturer of CurcuWell?
CurcuWell is made by the company LiveWell. LiveWell is a supplement-producing company that make a variety of products ranging from protein shakes to probiotics. Their focus, as they dutifully outline on their website, is to help their patrons live healthier, fuller lives.
With CurcuWell, their aim is to help alleviate people of joint pain, increase their cognitive abilities and keep their hearts healthy with a potent mixture of turmeric and other pure ingredients.
How Does CurcuWell Work?
Firstly, we can see that CurcuWell is a natural supplement that contains a pretty basic formula which includes no artificial chemical compounds. So right off the bat we can say that CurcuWell works naturally. Secondly, we know that CurcuWell works without the use of dairy, soy, gluten or GMOs so it will work safely for people with any of those kinds of allergies.
CurcuWell also works to enhance the bioavailability of turmeric. One of the main problems with the effectiveness of turmeric is that the body has trouble absorbing it due to its inherent low bioavailability. CurcuWell includes Bioperine which may enhance turmeric’s bioavailability many times over.
CurcuWell Ingredients Are They Safe & Effective?
The formula that CurcuWell utilizes is very scant which may or not be a good thing. In terms of safety, it is probably a good thing since the few ingredients in CurcuWell are natural. The following list highlights the ingredients in this joint supplement and gives a brief description of each.
- Turmeric Curcumin – Turmeric features the active compound known as curcumin which is said to have many health benefits such as providing antioxidant defense, preventing certain heart diseases, and acting as an anti-inflammatory substance for joint health.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is a patented extract of the black pepper fruit and is said to increase the bioavailability of turmeric by up to 2,000%. This ingredient is included in CurcuWell in order to make sure that the user is getting the full benefit of turmeric.
- Boswellia Serrata – There was a study conducted in 2004 in which 15 people with osteoarthritis in the knee were given Boswellia serrata and 15 were given a placebo. Those who took the Boswellia serrata stated that they felt less pain in their knees and could walk for longer periods of time than before.
What are the Advantages of CurcuWell?
- The capsule for CurcuWell is made of vegetable cellulose so it is safe for vegans and vegetarians.
- The formula it is made from contains only natural ingredients.
- There is a high dose of turmeric in CurcuWell – 1,000 milligrams to be exact.
- This product may be able to alleviate joint pain and prevent inflammation.
What are the Disadvantages of CurcuWell?
- There is little evidence to support the claim that the turmeric in CurcuWell can help improve cognitive function.
- In certain tests, those who were given dosages of turmeric curcumin as a supplement experienced nausea and other stomach problems.
- There are only 3 active ingredients in the CurcuWell formula which may limit its overall effectiveness.
- This product may not be able to relieve the joint pain of users who suffer from advanced osteoarthritis.
How Should you Take CurcuWell?
The instructions for taking CurcuWell are to take 1 capsule twice a day with food. This is intended to be a dietary supplement and not to treat or cure any joint diseases.
How Much Does CurcuWell Cost?
CurcuWell is available on the LiveWell website and through retailers, both of which price a single bottle at $29.99. The LiveWell website also offers a package of 3 bottles for $78.00 and a package of 6 bottles for $135.00. These packages come with free shipping.
What is CurcuWell’s Return Policy?
Unopened bottles of CurcuWell can be returned for a refund up to a year after your purchase minus shipping and handling. You can only return up to two opened bottles for a refund.
Does CurcuWell Offer A Free Trial?
There is no free trial of CurcuWell being made available by the manufacturer. You may contact them directly to request one.
CurcuWell Review Final Verdict
As a dietary supplement that features curcumin as its main ingredient, CurcuWell may be able to help ease the pain of joint inflammation. We are also told that this product is free from soy, eggs, and GMOs and is safe for vegans and vegetarians. CurcuWell may also support heart health.
On the other hand there is little evidence that suggests CurcuWell can improve cognitive function. In addition, turmeric may cause some slight abdominal discomfort and the formula is rather limited at just 3 active ingredients. Overall CurcuWell is a product worthy of consideration but see how it stacks up to other supplements you are considering before buying.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.