What is Curcumin EX Plus?
Curcumin EX Plus, at a glance is another curcumin supplement that is intended to fight joint pain. But after reading about this product we have found that it is a bit more than just a joint pain supplement. The makers of Curcumin EX Plus have added certain anti-inflammatory ingredients and sort of just let them do their thing. In other words, Curcumin EX Plus is a supplement that benefits general health aspects.
Yes, Curcumin EX Plus is intended to alleviate joint pain and inflammation but we are also told that the antioxidative properties of the product are also good for brain health and heart health. Moreover, the active joint supplement is supposed to improve the way your body responds to harmful inflammation no matter where it occurs. In reality, this product is more of a general health supplement.
Who is the Manufacturer of Curcumin EX Plus?
Curcumin EX Plus is made by a company called Newport Natural Health. This company is said to be on the cutting edge of natural supplements and to make the highest quality health products. Their products are developed by a practicing doctor named Dr. Leigh Eric Connealy. Curcumin EX Plus is said to boost your mobility and improve the way your body responds to inflammation.
Curcumin EX Plus Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The main active ingredients in Curcumin EX Plus include just a small handful of components but there are other ingredients that should be mentioned as well. The following is a list of some of the ingredients in Curcumin EX Plus:
- Sunflower Lecithin – This ingredient helps to fight inflammation and is superior to soy lecithin.
- Cavacurmin – Cavacurmin is a registered patented form of curcumin. It is said to be superior to curcumin due to it’s higher level of bio-availability.
- Grape Seed Extract – Grape seed extract may be good to reduce swelling and it is rich in antioxidants.
- Resveratrol – This substance provides free radical defense for the brain and may also help to ease joint pain.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – MCT’s are a form of dietary fat that may reduce protein breakdown and provide more physical energy.
- Yellow Beeswax – Yellow beeswax contains antiviral and anti-inflammatory components.
What are the Advantages of Curcumin EX Plus?
- Curcumin EX Plus contains a more bio-available form of curcumin.
- This joint pain relief product may also help to sharpen your memory and cognitive function.
- It is said that Curcumin EX Plus can also improve cardiovascular health.
- Another advantage of this product is that it may ease the pain related to joint inflammation.
What are the Disadvantages of Curcumin EX Plus?
- We are not told how much medium chain triglycerides are in this product and MCT’s can cause nausea and gastric discomfort.
- This product also contains gelatin which may have been sourced from animals.
- The formula used to make Curcumin EX Plus is not Kosher.
- Some people may experience loose bowels when taking this product.
How Should you Take Curcumin EX Plus?
Curcumin EX Plus should be taken as a dietary supplement and the instructions are to take one softgel capsule each day with a meal.
How Much is Curcumin EX Plus?
One bottle of Curcumin EX Plus will cost $29.99. Three bottles of the product will lower the price to $24.99 each and six bottles will cost $22.99.
What is Curcumin EX Plus’s Return Policy?
You can return Curcumin EX Plus if you are unsatisfied with it, used or unused for a refund minus the cost of shipping within 6 months of purchasing.
Does Curcumin EX Plus Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial of Curcumin EX Plus being offered. You may want to try contacting the company directly and formally requesting one.
Curcumin EX Plus Review – Final Verdict
As a general health and antioxidant supplement, Curcumin EX Plus may be able to help ease joint pain. It may also help with cognitive functions like memory. Using Curcumin EX Plus may also lead to better cardiovascular health and it could also support healthy aging.
On the other hand, Curcumin EX Plus is not vegetarian or vegan friendly as it contains gelatin. Some users may experience loose bowels when taking the product as well. Medium chain triglycerides may cause unwanted gastric effects and the formula used to make Curcumin EX Plus is not a Kosher one. We recommend giving Curcumin EX Plus good consideration but also continue researching the market for joint health supplements that are similar.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Joint Pain Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."