What is Copper Fit?
Copper fit is a brand of knee and elbow compression sleeves. It is specifically used to support knee and elbow muscles when the user feels fatigued, pain or soreness in the affected areas. These products can be used by professional athletes or any other person experiencing pain, soreness or fatigue in the knee and elbow muscles.
This joint pain product also prevents the build-up of bacteria on the affected area since it contains copper-infused ions and also does not allow the accumulation of sweat. This also discourages the build of odor in the affected areas.
These sleeves have different price quotations in the different marketing and advertising websites. According to this product’s official website, the prices are as follows;
- $19.99 for either the elbow or knee sleeve with an extra free one.
Who is the Manufacturer of Copper Fit
The manufacturer of these sleeves uses Copper Fit as its brand name. the manufacturer boasts that these sleeves are the best compared to the others and it categorically claims that they contain copper-infused ions, unlike the other sleeves, which discourage the built up of bacteria and therefore prevent the occurrence of odor, rashes, and other infections. The manufacturer further claims that these sleeves offer the best support for painful, fatigued and sore muscles because they allow better blood circulation in the muscle tissues and also ensure full muscle recovery.
How does Copper Fit work?
These sleeves are worn in the elbow and knee areas of the body and they are used to support painful, sore and fatigued muscles in these areas. It is made of a fabric that will allow better circulation of blood in the affected area hence facilitating quick and full recovery of the muscles in these areas.
The sleeves also contain copper-infused ions on the fabric which discourage the build-up of bacteria which might otherwise cause a bad smell, rashes and other skin infections in the affected areas. The sleeves are also designed in such a way that they do not hold sweat. This will also discourage the built of sweat and bacteria.
The material composition of Copper Fit
These sleeves are composed of a high-quality compression and copper.
- It offers support to the muscles in the affected areas.
- It wicks away sweat hence does not allow its accumulation which will in turn discourage the buildup of sweat and bacteria.
- It keeps the muscles warm and hence preventing their straining during activities.
- This is in the form of ions infused in the compression.
- Its main function is to discourage the buildup of bacteria and hence eliminates bad odour.
What are the Advantages of Copper Fit?
- It could be a cheaper alternative to relief factor especially for people who detest taking medicines.
- They may provide the support to sore, painful and fatigued muscles.
- It may allow better blood circulation in the affected areas and therefore ensuring full muscle recovery.
- For athletes, it facilitates better performance.
- It also can be worn comfortably with other sporting gear.
- They wick away sweat and therefore prevent the accumulation of bacteria which is usually accompanied by bad smell.
What are the Disadvantages of Copper Fit?
- The official website of this product is biased and has exaggerated information about these sleeves. This has made it difficult to evaluate the effectiveness of them.
- Even though it might be cheaper its substitutes, it is definitely more expensive than others.
- Its availability in medical stores and sport houses is limited.
The Instructions of use for Copper Fit
Copper fit knee and elbow compression sleeves should be worn on the knee and elbow areas respectively if the muscles in these areas are fatigued, sore or painful or a combination of these conditions. It should be worn when the affected person is engaging in physical activities e.g, sports, carrying luggage, etc.
The Precautions in using Copper Fit
- It should be washed after being used.
- It should not be kept near extreme heats e.g, fires.
- In case of any side effect, the user should stop usage and seek medical attention from a qualified physician.
- The user should read the information about these sleeves carefully before using them.
The Side Effects of Copper Fit
The only reported ones are skin irritations and rashes. This might be caused by body reaction to copper. In case of these side effects, the user should stop the usage and seek medical assistance.
Does Copper Fit Interact with other Medication?
There has not been any reported case about the same.
What Kinds of Reviews are Out there for Copper Fit?
Copper Fit works differently on different people and in some, it did not work at all. This is the reason for the mixed reviews from customers about Copper Fit. Sugar Tiner found this supplement effective as all the pain she was feeling in the knees went away. Nancy Santos, on the other hand, did not see any difference.
Copper Fit Review – Final Verdict
Copper Fit is deemed great for knee and elbow muscles. People who are suffering from soreness, fatigue, and pain in the knees and elbows will find this supplement effective because of the copper-infused irons it contains.
This joint pain product is said to be effective in combating fatigue, soreness and reducing pain thus enabling the users to continue with their normal activities. Users have indeed testified on the effectiveness of Copper Fit though some were not fully satisfied.
It is, however, important to follow instructions given in order to achieve its benefits.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.