Do your joints creak and groan like an old house settling? Often these audible noises are accompanied by stiffness, pain and overall joint discomfort especially noticeable when as we age. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to stop or at least slow down our biological clock when it comes to our joint health? There are so many products on the market today that promise to ease joint pain and discomfort, how do we choose the best product for us?
Today we review Astaflex to find out if the manufacturer claims meet our expectations.
What Is Astaflex?
Astaflex is an oral joint supplement you take that may help to alleviate joint pain and stiffness. The ingredients used in Astaflex are all natural and are reportedly a different combination of ingredients when compared to other supplements available today.
The combination of ingredients used in Astaflex compliment each other and are designed to work together to provide a formula that may work better for people who have tried other supplements and not found the results they were looking for.
Where Does Astaflex Come From?
Astaflex is a product of Synergeant Health, and Synergeant Health is a company whose founder has a history in the fitness industry. An athlete himself he claims to be creating a movement to help people stay fit and healthy.
Synergeant health uses multiple distribution centers inside the U.S. to provide prompt shipping to their customers, and having listings on other web-based selling platforms shows manufacturer confidence in this product, claiming that the customers hassle-free shopping experience has always been a company goal that they take pride in meeting.
How Does Astaflex Work?
Astaflex formula claims to help joint health through supporting muscular strength, increased joint flexibility, and maintenance of cartilage. The ingredients used in Astaflex may help to support joint health by supplying key nutrients that have been reported to have positive effects related to overall joint comfort for some people.
Astaflex Ingredients- Are They Safe and Effective?
The Astaflex formula credits Three main ingredients for their product being effective in relieving joint discomfort, and they are listed below.
- Natural Eggshell Membrane – NEM for short, contains naturally occurring nutrients such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate all are used by your body to make and repair cartilage. Natural eggshell membrane may be a new natural therapeutic for joint health through cartilage and synovial fluid improvement.
- (ASTAREAL) Astaxanthin – Is a powerful antioxidant made from seaweed, and is known to have significant anti-inflammatory properties. Other possible benefits of ingesting this antioxidant are it’s reported claims of increasing muscle endurance and helping with muscle recovery while reducing the effect of inflammation on the muscles, tendons, and ligaments following exercise.
- Boswellia Serrata – A.K.A- Indian Frankincense a natural plant-based resin that has reported anti-inflammatory properties. In research, Boswellia Serrata has also shown to provide pain similar to many known NSAIDS in use today while providing relief from inflammation.
What Are the Advantages of Astaflex?
- This active joint supplement is an easy to use dietary supplement.
- Using this product may help lessen joint pain.
- The all natural ingredients may help your muscles recover faster after strenuous exercise.
- Your joint flexibility may increase with the use of this product.
- This product may have added health benefits other than joint support.
What Are the Disadvantages of Astaflex?
- The manufacturer’s claims of how quickly the product produces results may be overstated.
- Taking this product may not provide the pain relief you expect.
- You may not notice any improvement in your joint issues.
- This product has no residual effect, and you will need to take it daily.
How Should You Use Astaflex?
Astaflex dosage is listed on the label as two capsules once daily to be taken with food no recommendation to take at the same time every day or at what time of day they should be taken.
How Much Does Astaflex Cost?
The one-time purchase price of Astaflex is $37.99 per bottle. However, you can save 15% if you become a monthly subscriber.
What is Astaflex Return Policy?
Through the Synergeant Health website, they offer a 60 day money back guarantee of the product allowing for returns within that time frame for any reason.
Does Astaflex Offer A Free Trial?
No, Astaflex is not offered in a free product trial.
Astaflex Review-The Final Verdict.
With so many joint supplements on the market, it can be difficult to choose which product you think may offer the best results for you. Astaflex has a few things going for it when it comes to finding a supplement that fits your needs. First, it does offer that 60 day money back return policy if you are not satisfied with their product, and free fast shipping of the product within the U.S. Second, it may have some of the same active ingredients as other products on the market, but the natural sources of these ingredients are different from other products.
Nonetheless, if you are thinking of trying a joint pain relief do your research examine and compare multiple products ingredients to find the formula that best suits your joint issues.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.