Alleviate Joint Formula – Product Overview
Alleviate Joint Formula is designed to remove joint stiffness and calm joint pain from the root. It contains five amazing ingredients that work to protect and keep your joints healthy.
What is Alleviate Joint Formula and What Does it do?
Alleviate Joint Formula is an all-natural dietary supplement that claims to enhance joint functioning and joint health. The formula is made from five key ingredients that have been used for a long time to treat joint-related illnesses. The formula is said to be unique in tackling joint pain from the root of the pain. The manufacturer claims that the formula repairs damages caused by inflammatory agents in swollen joints and cartilage. In summary, Alleviate Joint Formula promises to:
- Overcome joint and muscle pain quickly
- Lubricates your joints and keep them well nourished
- Refills the bursa sacs with essential HA
- Cushions your joints again
- Fight inflammation and swelling in joints
- Feed and flush all your joints and tissues
- Support antioxidant protection against free radical damage
Who Manufactured This Joint Formula?
Alleviate Joint Formula is trademark joint care product from IVL. IVL has been in this business for a long time and has rich history of excellence. IVL has established itself as a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements and vitamins.
What are The Ingredients in Alleviate Joint Formula & How It Works?
Alleviate Joint Formula contains five of the most active ingredients in the fight against pain in general. These are;
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is harvested from the comb of roosters. It has a low molecular weight and thus is easily absorbed into our bodies. Hyaluronic acid lubricates and cushion joints, and restores damaged cartilage.
- White Willow Extract: White willow extract is gotten from the bark of the white willow tree. It has been used for many years to fight the pain caused by arthritis. White willow contains Salicin, which is the active ingredient in white willow. It acts as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and an immune boosting agent. It will be amazing to know that the powerful, natural anti-inflammatory in white willow is the inspiration used to create the synthetic drug, aspirin. The white willow found in Alleviate Joint Formula contains natural tannins that help your digestive tract.
- Boswellia: This extract can be traced back to India where it has been used by traditionalists to reduce stiffness and improve flexibility. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful in preventing inflammation.
- Ginger: Ginger has been used for years as a food additive and in colon cleansing treatments. It is a strong anti-inflammatory that contains anti-inflammatory substances that acts on the pain by reducing inflammation. On top of that, it acts as antioxidants to help with hot flashes, motion sickness and indigestion.
- Vitamin C: Protects joints and cartilage.
How Should I use it?
It is a long-term joint care product. It is recommended that you take Alleviate Joint Formula daily for at least two months.
- Take Alleviate Joint Formula with meals
- Follow your doctor’s instructions
- Check and confirm that the security seal is not broken or tampered with
- Don’t take this joint formula, if you are pregnant unless your physician advises you to
- Don’t take it, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above
Does it Have Any Benefits?
There are mixed feelings from customers using this product. Many customers feel that this product is ineffective and doesn’t perform as advertised.
Precautionary Warnings and Side Effects
- It is safe to use, at least for many who are not allergic to the ingredients.
- There are no known side effects of using this product.
- Don’t use it as a replacement for prescribed drugs.
- Alleviate Joint Formula does not treat or cure any known illness or disease.
- It is meant for adult use only. Don’t give this product to babies or infants.
Has Any Research Been Done?
There are clinical trials that have been done on this product. However, research has been done on individual ingredients and has been proven to work effectively.
For the information above and customer feedbacks from the web, it is clear that Alleviate Joint Formula is not the best in the field. Alleviate Joint Formula is a joint care product, but it is disappointing that this product lacks Glucosamine and Chondroitin which have been proven to be the best in joint care. The official website is too long to navigate. This notwithstanding, it lacks information since it is filled with promotional content. Although, they offer a money back guarantee, you will still have to pay for shipping.
In the market today, you will find many supplements that are better at reducing joint pains and promote joint health than Alleviate Joint Formula. Unless it is a prescription from a doctor, you shouldn’t buy this product. It is not worth it.
Below we have ranked the best joint supplements to make it easy for you to find effective and safe products. The ranking is based on crucial factors like potential to alleviate joint pain, potential to promote joint cartilage and tissue regeneration, potential to prevent recurring damage, potential to improve overall joint health, and quality of ingredients. In the end, we were able to come up with the bottom-line value of each product.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."