Are you looking for a new herbal supplement that you can try? Have you ever heard of Sea Buckthorn oil? If you are reading this article, then chances are that you are just now finding out about the long-time existence of the Sea Buckthorn oil for the first time! But do not worry. Because the Sea Buckthorn oil is not as popular as the beloved olive oil or coconut oil, not many people have heard about it in the past. But it is always a good sign that you are motivated enough to find out a something new every day, and we are happy that you chose us to tell you everything that you need to know about the Sea Buckthorn oil and its many health benefits! Let’s start by explaining what the Sea Buckthorn oil is!
What is Sea Buckthorn Oil?
As you may think when you first read the name of this strange oil, the Sea Buckthorn oil is not derived from the sea! You can be easily tricked by the name, right? On the contrary, the Sea Buckthorn oil can be produced by either a seed or a fruit and so we differ two types of Sea Buckthorn oil – seed oil and fruit oil. Both seed and fruit oil have many important nutrients. It actually contains 190 active nutrients, including Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E, K, different carotenoids, flavonoids, folic acid and etc. Plus, it is among the best vegetarian sources of Omega-3 and Omega-7 fatty acids that you can find! And now you are probably asking yourself how can you not know about oil with such great importance before? Not to worry, it is never too late to find out something new and include it in your life! Now let’s discuss the health benefits from its use!
The Health Benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Sea Buckthorn oil can treat* your dry eyes – Dealing with dry eyes as a result of an inflammation process can create many difficulties in your everyday life. But, since a study investigating the effects of Omega-3 fatty acids as a treatment plan for dry eyes has proven* successful because the Omega-3 efficiently decreased* the inflammation process, and knowing that the Sea Buckthorn oil is filled with Omega-3 you can see how its use can help you with your dry eyes in no time!
- Clear your skin by using Sea Buckthorn oil – According to Dr.Oz again, the Sea Buckthorn oil has also a powerful ability to remove* any acne and give our skin the natural glowing look in no time since it has powerful anti-oxidant and antibacterial properties!
- Relief* your menopause symptoms with the help of the Sea Buckthorn oil! – Vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry mouth, and eyes are very common symptoms that occur as a result of menopause. But you can change that with the help of Sea Buckthorn oil as it is filled with Omega-3 and Omega-7 fatty acids, and these are the compounds that your body requires in order to maintain moisture and fight the dryness.
- Improve* your cardiovascular health – Sea Buckthorn oil has the ability to decrease* your levels of cholesterol and this is especially beneficial for those of you who are currently suffering from high cholesterol levels.
- Protect* your liver – A study investigating the beneficial effects of the Sea Buckthorn oil towards our liver showed that this oil can successfully normalize the liver enzymes and serum bile as well as reduce* the concentration of the aflatoxins in the liver and diminish* their effects.
- Sea Buckthorn oil will help you get rid of those extra pounds – According to Dr.Oz, you need to include the Sea Buckthorn oil in your diet and you will lose* those extra pounds in no time! But not only that, there was a study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition that confirmed its effects towards weight loss*!
- It will boost* your immune system – There is no need in mentioning again the variety of vitamins that are combined in the Sea Buckthorn oil. And all of those vitamins plus the powerful anti-oxidants that are contained, it is conferred that the Sea Buckthorn oil will give your immune system the boost* that it needs while preventing any inflammatory process and any bacteria from affecting your body in the meantime.
How to Use the Sea Buckthorn Oil?
To get the most out of its use, we recommend taking it orally. We also recommend taking 1000 milliliters, twice a day. However, you need to be patient because it takes nearly 30 days to get the ultimate effects showing up! Although until now there have been no side effects reported from its use, it is probably for the best if you consult your doctor just to make sure that your condition is allowing you to take something like Sea Buckthorn oil, although it is a natural product. You must consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeed or in a serious medical condition before use. If your blood pressure is low, you need to be careful since the Sea Buckthorn oil is known to decrease* your blood pressure normally by its use.
Although not many people now know about this what can be called a magical* supplement, the Sea Buckthorn oil has been used for generations! It has been mentioned in the Greek mythology, Tibetan texts, Chinese alternative medicine, and the Indian Maternal Medica! The truth is that we all need to use the Sea Buckthorn oil a lot more if we are interested in improving* our cardiovascular health, losing that unwanted body weight, improve* your liver’s health and clear your skin naturally among the many other health benefits that we mentioned in our article. We hope that our article will raise awareness and convince many people into trying something new and beneficial as the Sea Buckthorn oil is and feel as their health is improving* with each drop taken!