Excelagene is an intensive hydrating serum made by the company Solvaderm. This U.S.-based company produces a number of high quality skin care treatments and are particularly well known for their revolutionary, cutting edge anti-aging formulas.
Excelagene is one of their most effective serums in terms of reducing the signs of aging in addition to delaying and slowing further damage from occurring. It uses several potent key ingredients to target free radicals in the system, helping to keep aging skin cells healthy and functioning at an optimal level. The overall result is said to be skin that is youthful, firm and flawlessly smooth.
Table of Contents [Show]
The Excelagene formula is full of powerful ingredients which all have different benefits for mature and aging skin. The key ingredients listed on the Solvaderm website are:
- Hyaluronic Acid – A staple of all good quality anti-aging products, Hyaluronic Acid is used in two different molecular weights in Excelagene. The low molecular weight has the ability to penetrate the epidermal layer to address moisture loss while also helping other ingredients used in the formula to be optimally absorbed. The higher molecular weight of HA stays on the surface of the skin to ensure that moisture is locked in for long-lasting hydration and promotes a plumper, softer appearance. Used over a period of time, the ingredient contributes to a drastic reduction in lines and wrinkles on the skin.
- PerfectionPeptide P7 – This complex is a blend of a heptapeptide (ACetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1) and two rich skin moisturizers, Glycerin and Shea Butter. The overall effect of this combination is skin that is better able to defend itself against free radical damage, pollutants and toxins. By stimulating Nrf2 activity, it helps preserve vital DNA while reducing common signs of aging. The moisturizers in the blend ensure that the skin is kept supple, smooth and evenly textured.
- Ameliox – Rich in antioxidants, Ameliox addresses the problem of glycation in the skin, a process which is responsible for the loss of vital elastin in the skin, while promoting the elimination of free radicals. It makes skin more resilient and better able to protect itself against UV rays and damaging environmental stressors, both of which accelerate signs of aging in the skin.
How Does It Work?
Using a multi-action, antioxidant-rich serum, Excelagene allows the skin to fight back against free radicals which, in turn, keeps it healthier and more resilient. By giving the skin the ingredients it needs to increase its own self defence mechanisms, essential DNA is protected and it can stand up to the damaging effects of oxidative stress, UV rays and glycation.
- Contains a potent blend of antioxidants
- Works at a cellular level to treat aging at its source
- Has been clinically tested and proven effective in boosting moisture levels and reducing rough, dry skin
- Is manufactured by a leading-edge skin care company
- Can be used on all skin types
- Doesn’t contain parabens, perfumes or additives
- Strengthens the skin matrix and promotes the production of elastin
- Works in conjunction with other Solvaderm anti-aging products
- Is unlikely to cause irritation or redness even on sensitive skin
- There are no free samples offered
Directions For Use
A small amount of Excelagene should be applied to the face, neck and chest area on a daily basis, allowing the serum to dry before applying sunscreen, moisturizer or make-up.
This product is safe for all skin types and highly unlikely to cause any kind of side effects or irritation.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Excelagene?
My skin looks and feels amazing since I’ve been using Excelagene. I never thought I’d actually be able to slow down the aging process, but this product seems to do just that! – Carla Kossman
Since I added Excelagene to my Solvaderm skin care routine, I’ve noticed a real difference in the appearance of lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I’m thrilled with the results and recommend it to all my friends – Vicki Badly
I love all Solvaderm products but I have to say, Excelagene is the best yet! Just a tiny amount applied every day has done wonders for my aging skin – people keep asking me if I’ve had cosmetic surgery, that’s how good it is! – Helen Manning
Excelagene Review – Final Verdict
All Solvaderm products are effective and of the highest quality so it makes sense that Excelagene should be no different. With a formula that is packed with potent ingredients, Excelagene is a great addition to any anti-aging routine, giving the skin the best possible chance at fighting back against the factors that cause aging.
The fact that it promotes the resilience of the skin and strengthens its basic structure, means that in addition to improving the look of lines and wrinkles that have already appeared, it can help prevent any more from forming, so the individual stays younger looking for longer. Anyone who needs extra help in the fight against aging skin would be advised to buy a bottle of Excelagene.
Hyaluronic acid could be what you need to complete your anti-aging regimen. The hydration that this substance provides can really soften and moisturize your skin, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines and make your skin look radiant and young.
Below are some of the top hyaluronic acid products on the market today, in our view.