There’s no better way to get your morning started than with a healthy, tasty, and nutrient-rich cup of protein coffee! This low-carb, low-sugar coffee protein shake is a great way to get the nutrients you need with a taste you’ll fall in love with.
You can have it as a quick pick-me-up in the morning, or as a meal replacement for that extra-long workday.
Whatever your choice, this hunger-busting protein supplement will provide you with amazing health benefits, not to mention those included in the coffee.
So how do you take that idea from your head to your taste buds?
Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
We’ve searched the web, and come up with 3 of the tastiest Coffee Protein Shake Recipes that are not only healthy but also crazy delicious.
Here’s our list to get you started right away!
Vegan Chocolate Lover’s Protein Shake
Who doesn’t love chocolate in the morning? No-one! First up on our list is this all-natural chocolatey vegan protein shake recipe for weight loss, or for those days when you need a pick me up with a sweet, creamy texture.
And guess what, it takes less than 5 minutes to make!
- Add crushed or cubed ice to a blender.
- Add your favourite protein coffee blend, along with your creamer/ sweetener of choice (if necessary).
- Add vegan cacao powder or nibs.
- Blend on low until completely smooth.
- Pour over ice and sprinkle grated dark chocolate or cacao nibs on top for added chocolatey goodness.
Our favorite thing about this protein shake recipe is that it is a great boost to start your day, and is very healthy even though it has chocolate.
So if you’re looking for a healthy alternative to those chocolate cravings, this is the protein shake to have.
Post-Workout Keto Iced Coffee Protein Shake
For all our fitness enthusiasts and active gym-goers, we’ve got the perfect keto protein shake recipe to help you reach your fitness goals in no time.
If you’re new to this one, the ketogenic diet, more commonly referred to as the keto diet, is a low to no carb, high protein diet that helps to promote weight loss.
This makes this keto protein shake recipe one of the best protein shake recipes for weight loss.
Let’s get started!
- Begin with adding a healthy serving of ice to the blender.
- Add an unsweetened creamer of choice to the blender, preferably one with the lowest carb content so this can be keto for you.
- Add ½ cup of slightly under-ripe or under-ready avocados to the blender, to get those healthy and filling fats in.
- Add a serving of protein coffee powder.
- Add cacao powder or chocolate syrup to finish it off.
This simple keto protein shake recipe makes for a creamy and gooey mixture that can taste like ice cream.
The trick is to make sure the avocados aren’t yet mature, so you get that creamy consistency without the full taste of avocados.
Simple Iced Mocha Coffee Protein Shake
Last on our list is this very quick and easy, mocha flavored protein coffee recipe for all of our moha lovers. It is probably the simplest to make, which makes it a great everyday shake for everyone.
This last one is also included on our list because it is one of the best protein shake recipes for weight loss.
Here’s the recipe!
- Add ice to your blender.
- Add your protein coffee powder to your liking.
- Add mocha coffee syrup to your liking (but not too much if you’re on a weight loss journey!)
- Blend until silky smooth.
- Serve over chilled ice.
This coffee protein shake recipe is simple, quick, and easy, and all you need is a couple of ingredients to get this done and head out that door!
Protein coffee is a great addition to everyone’s diet. With the nutrition and benefits that it provides, it’s no wonder it has become so popular.
These 3 protein coffee recipes are an interesting way to put a spin on your day-to-day coffee supplement.
We hope you try them!