Although medicine has advanced at a rapid pace, people have started preferring ‘greener’ and more ‘natural’ modes of treatment, rather than rely entirely on prescription medicine.
Joint pain is amongst the more common forms of complaints out there. The joint may be an elbow, knee, shoulder, fingers or a hip. Joint pain can be the result of direct injury to the joints or an indirect ailment afflicting the tendons, ligaments or the tissue around them.
Joint pain is also a result of joint inflammation or infection. Or it may simply be that you are exhausted. Whatever the case, joint pain can cause real suffering. Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support capsules provide a natural solution to any joint weakness, be it in the hip, knee or anywhere else.
What is Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support?
Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support pills use botanical ingredients to help users alleviate their joint pains and support free movement. Not only do these pills help with joint support, but they also have some other advantages that make it a viable choice to soothe aching joints.
Who is the Manufacturer of Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support?
Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support is manufactured and distributed by N.P.N Group, LLC, based in Utah, United States.
Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support is among one of the many products of N.P.N group. Its products support energy and performance, mental focus, weight balance, skin tones, and mood control. Other products of N.P.N include Texas ProBio Boost*, Texas SuperFood Essentials, Texas Krill Pill, etc. Texas SuperFood is the flagship product of the group.
Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support Ingredients—Are They Safe?
Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support’s ingredients include:
- WokVel® Boswellia Serrata Gum Resin Extract – Boswellia Serrata is extracted from a tree in gum resin form which can be burnt as an aromatic. It can also be used as medicine, as it contains anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help suppress* pain and immobility associated with joint-related problems.
- Boswellic Acids (From WokVel®) – Boswellic acids, abbreviation BA, are extracted from Boswellia Serrata Gum Resin as it is heated under high pressure. Boswellic Acids make up 30% of the resin extracted. It has been used for centuries in Asian and African folk medicine, believed to be able to treat* chronic inflammatory illnesses, among other health conditions.
- Turmeric Root Extract – The turmeric plant has many culinary and medical uses. It has a warm, bitter taste and is used in flavoring curries or coloring mustard, butter, and cheese. The root of this plant has its uses as well, more important of them being medical. Its primary benefits include antioxidant properties and relieve associated inflammation ailments.
- Curcumin – Curcumin is a yellow chemical produced by some plants which belong to the ginger family. It is widely used as an herbal supplement to help with digestive problems, nausea, and inflammation of the joints.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Collagen is the main structural protein found in bones, skin, and collective tissues of animals. It is widely used in cosmetic surgical treatments. Its hydrolyzed form has some benefits including easing joint pain, reversing skin-aging, muscle building and fat burning and improving* digestive health.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in the human body, mostly concentrated around the eyes and joints. Hyaluronic acid deficiency can cause the eyes and joints to contract various disorders. Medically, hyaluronic acid is taken by mouth or injected into the affected area to relieve or repair these disorders.
- Cynatine® FLX – Cynatine is a cosmeceutical ingredient consisting of Keratin, a protein found naturally in the body. Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support pills contain Cynatine, thus making it a functional supplement as well.
Other Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support ingredients include: Rice flour, Gelatin, Silicon dioxide, Monstearin
What are the Advantages of Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support?
- May be beneficial for joint health
- May improve* skin health
- May help reduce* inflammation, utilizing the number of oriented ingredients it contains
- The presence of Gum Resin may not only help in the long run but may also act as a pain killer for users.
- May be a good source of protein, due to its high Cynatine content
What are the Disadvantages of Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support?
- May not be a substitute for prescribed support capsules and methods
- The effects may take a while to show
- May be a bit pricey for some customers
How Should You Take Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support?
It is recommended by the manufacturer to take the pill with meals.
Adults should take three capsules all at once, daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
The use of Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support for children should be consulted with a healthcare professional.
How Much Does Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support Cost?
A single bottle of Texas Hip, Knee and Joint Support costs $56.45 on the manufacturers’ website. Each bottle contains 90 pills.
What is Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support Return Policy?
Customers have a satisfaction guarantee from the manufacturer, which they can return any unused portion of the product within 30 days of purchase in case they aren’t satisfied with it. They will get a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Does Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support Offer a Free Trial?
Although there are no free trials of the product, the manufacturer offers free shipping for all purchases over $100.
Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support —Final Verdict
Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support may help to offer relief to those suffering from hip, knee or other joint pains. Through its ingredients, it also seems to offer more than just joint relief, providing skin and digestive system relief as well.
However, there is no research on the product which may raise some eyebrows. However, the ingredients included have all been researched upon and do exactly what the product promises, and then some.
In the end, it is all up to you, the customer. After all, you are the one spending the money. If you think Texas Hip, Knee, & Joint Support pills have what it would take to alleviate your pains, then this product is for you. If not, there are many alternative pain-solutions you can use to keep yourself healthy and comfortable.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”