Having too much on one’s plate can stress anyone out which can lead to depression before we know it. Stress is your body’s way of responding to demands, kicking in the body’s fight-or-flight response.
If the body finds no way to fight or run, it starts releasing chemicals into the bloodstream that give the person more energy and strength—which is beneficial if the cause of stress is physical, but if the cause is something emotional and you have no outlet to vent, it can have adverse effects on the body.
This is why people take anti-depressants, which rebalance brain chemistry to impact mood and emotions. Anti-depressants essentially have a calming effect on an anxious mind.
N.P.N Group’s Texas Chill Pill is a capsule that uses natural ingredients to reduce* the nervous irritability and relaxes the person overall.
What is Texas Chill Pill?
Texas Chill Pill is a capsule that uses natural remedies to combat stress and other factors, using select herbs and vegetables. Texas Chill Pill relieves symptoms of anxiety, reducing* emotional and environmental stress.
It also restores the body’s natural chemical balance with its botanical ingredients such as holy basil, oat extracts and others which react with the chemicals released during stress, nullifying their impact on the user’s system.
Who is the Manufacturer of Texas Chill Pill?
Texas Chill Pill is manufactured by a company called the N.P.N Group, LLC, based in Utah, United States.
Texas Chill Pill is one the N.P.N group’s many products. Its products support energy and performance, sleep, mental focus, weight balance, skin tones, and mood control. Other products of N.P.N include Texas Superfood capsules, Texas Superfood Essentials, Texas Krill Oil, etc.
How Does Texas Chill Pill Work?
Texas Chill pill uses ancient traditional herbs blended with modern ingredients to help users tackle their stress issues. Herbs like holy basil, Boswellia extract, oat extract and others all have natural capabilities that impact the user directly.
For example the Boswellia extract resin is known for its stress and anxiety relief properties and has been used extensively by practitioners in the past.
Vitamin C is also known amongst psychiatrists as the ‘stress buster’ and Texas Chill Pill has a 20% standardized Vitamin C ingredient that allows for better help the user relieve stress and anxiety.
Texas Chill Pill Ingredients— Are they Safe & Effective?
Texas Chill Pill boasts of containing only a blend of natural ingredients. A list of its main ingredients includes:
- Holy Basil Extract – Holy Basil is a plant which originally has its roots in India, although it is cultivated in Australia, West Africa, and some Middle Eastern countries as well. It is usually used in medicine to help with anxiety and stress.
Chemicals in holy basil are thought to help control swelling, pain, and high blood sugar. Research has shown improved* survivability in animals, which may be because of holy basil’s seed oil’s antioxidant properties.
- Boswellia Serrate Gum Resin Extract – Also known as Indian frankincense, it creates a resin which practitioners have used for centuries in folk medicine. It is believed to help relieve stress and treat* chronic inflammatory illnesses, among other health conditions.
- Wild Green Oat Extract – Wild Green Oat Extract also known as WGOE is an extract used on patients at risk of heart disease. It is also used as a mild anti-depressant and an anti-inflammatory.
- Rhodiola Extract – Rhodiola, also known as ‘arctic root’ is a plant whose root is used in medicine for conditions such as anxiety, altitude sickness, and protection from heart damage caused by chemotherapy among others. The plant is native to the arctic regions of Europe, Asia, and Alaska, thus the name ‘arctic root.’
- Camu Camu Extract – Camu Camu is a shrub found mostly in flooded areas of the Amazon rainforests in Peru, Brazil, and Colombia. Its fruits and leaves are used as medicine to help with viral infections, eye conditions such as cataracts and glaucoma, among other conditions.
- Other ingredients in Texas Chill Pill include – Naturally-occurring Vitamin C standardized to 20%, Amal extract, Trikatu Blend (ginger, long pepper, and black pepper blend), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Although these ingredients aren’t safe to consume on their own, without dilution and a doctor’s prescription, standardized solutions such as the ones mentioned above blended with each other in the right amounts can be deemed safe.
What are the Advantages of Texas Chill Pill?
- Natural ingredients may help alleviate symptoms of asthma and viral infections
- Other ingredients included may help tackle other ailments
- Sugar patients may find it particularly useful due to its Holy Basil ingredient
What are the Disadvantages of Texas Chill Pill?
- Supplements tend to work differently on different body-types due to natural ingredients
- The presence of Vitamin C may improve* skin tone and help with aging skin
- May need to consult a healthcare professional before use by people with low blood pressure
How Should You Take Texas Chill Pill?
The manufacturer recommends taking the pill with food.
For adults, the recommended intake is two capsules three times a day, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
For children, a healthcare professional must be consulted to ensure whether the use of Texas Chill Pill is safe for them.
How Much Does Texas Chill Pill Cost?
A single bottle of Texas Chill Pill costs $37.45 on the manufacturers’ website and $29.95 on other avenues online. Each bottle contains 60 pills.
What is Texas Chill Pill’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers the customers a satisfaction guarantee, claiming that if the user dislikes the product he can return any unused portions within 30 days of the purchase for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping.
Does Texas Chill Pill Offer a Free Trial?
Although there are no free trials of the product, the manufacturer offers free shipping for all purchases over $100.
Texas Chill Pill—Final Verdict
While anti-depressants may suit some people’s needs, others wonder if taking daily dosages of conventional anti-depressants is a good idea. Millions of people each year take these pills not because they want to but because they have to.
If you’re among those looking for a more natural remedy to help alleviate stress and anxiety, Texas Chill Pill is for you.Regardless, there are a few disadvantages that might sway you away from the product as well.
Allergies to one of the ingredients might be cause for concern to the customers. With that said, the final decision lies with you.
If conventional medicine has not worked for you, or if you are experiencing more side effects than benefits from your anti-depressant, maybe switch to Texas Chill Pill after asking your doctor to see if it works better for you.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”