What is Fermented Green SupremeFood?
Fermented Green SupremeFood is a dietary supplement that may help you to boost your nutrition levels and help you to not only feel better but to look better too.
Anyone who has done any research about proper diet and weight loss has learned the importance of eating fermented foods such as sauerkraut, and kimchee but many will never reap the rewards of these foods because they do not like the taste.
Fermented Green SupremeFood may provide the health benefits of eating fermented foods without the sour, spoiled taste you may associate with this needed nutrition.
Who is the Manufacturer of Fermented Green SupremeFood?
Divine Health and Dr. Don Colbert are the ones responsible for providing Fermented Green SupremeFood to the public.
Table of Contents [Show]
This is one product in a full line of health-related supplements that have been marketed alongside Dr. Colbert’s Divine Health and Wellness clinics that offer a more natural approach to health care.
Fermented Green SupremeFood is manufactured in the USA and are certified USDA organic and are GMP quality certified for manufacturing practices.
Divine Health products have an online presence and are available to the public through multiple online retailers allowing them distribution to the largest consumer market available.
They have a following on social media platforms and make themselves available for customer feedback through customer service phone and email options.
How Does Fermented Green SupremeFood Work?
Fermented foods may play a key role in many normal body functions and are created when naturally occurring yeast and bacteria convert carbohydrates into acids and alcohols, and this helps to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. Fermented Green SupremeFood may provide the needed probiotic and antioxidant boost your system needs without the distinct fermented taste.
Fermented Green SupremeFood may also be able to provide a more concentrated dose of these benefits in an easy to take and good tasting supplement. This supplement may help you to lose weight, have more energy, and detox your body by simply adding this supplement to your existing diet and exercise routine.
Fermented Green SupremeFood Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredient label for this supplement contains six different blends that are discussed below for your information.
- Organic Grass Blend Contains – Spirulina, Chlorella, and a fermented Grass Blend of Barley Grass, Alfalfa Grass, Wheatgrass, and Oat Grass. The first two listed are nutrient dense algae, and both contain multiple vitamins and minerals as well as a large protein content and show possible potential in adding the body through detoxification. The other fermented grasses have been selected for their antioxidant, and digestive enzymes, as well as the available vitamins and minerals, and amino acids.
- Organic Fiber Blend Contains – Gum Acacia and Flaxseed Fiber. Fiber helps you to feel full longer and may help with some digestive disorders and heart health through a reduction in bad cholesterol.
- Organic Fermented Vegetable Blend Contains – Carrot, Beet, Parsley, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Cabbage, Onion, Pea Protein, and a trademarked ingredient VitaKelp. Vegetables contain no fats and are naturally low in calories. They provide vitamins, minerals, and fiber to our diets. Vegetables may help protect your heart as well as help you to lose weight and may help balance and maintain blood glucose levels.
- Pre/Probiotic Blend Contains – Prebiotic-Organic Inulin- This prebiotic fiber acts as a food source for the healthy and needed bacteria in our gut. The probiotic blend includes- L. acidophilus, B. longum, L. casei, L. rhamnosus, all of these have benefits in the gut to help promote optimal digestion and boost the body’s immune system and overall health.
- Organic Botanical Blend Contains – Green Tea Leaf Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Rosemary Leaf, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Bark Extract. The health benefits of this blend include heart health and detoxification of the liver and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
- Enzyme Blend Contains – Protease, Amylase, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Diastase, and Lipase- all of these are known and needed digestive enzymes that help the body breakdown food into usable nutrients.
As you may see from the provided detail, all of these nutrients are needed for maintaining your health and may not be readily provided in today’s unhealthy eating habits.
What are the Advantages of Fermented Green SupremeFood?
- Taking this supplement may help you to lose some weight.
- This supplement may help you to feel full longer and avoid the temptation of snacking on unhealthy options.
- Using this supplement as directed may help improve your digestion and help you get more nutrients from the foods you eat.
- You may notice that while using this product, you feel less bloated and gassy.
What are the Disadvantages of Fermented Green SupremeFood?
- Some may find that this fermented supplement may cause unwanted stomach issues.
- The taste of this supplement may not be one you like.
- You have to mix this supplement with water, and some may not want to put forth the effort for a supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions About Fermented Green SupremeFood
1 Q.How Should You take Fermented Green SupremeFood?
Ans.As directed, you should place one scoop of powder into 4-8oz of water and mix. You should drink this once a day for best results.
2 Q.How Much Does Fermented Green SupremeFood Cost?
Ans.You can purchase one container (a 30-day supply) for $39.99 and shipping costs. You can save some money (5%) if you sign up for auto-ship and if you order three or more containers, you will receive a 15% discount.
3 Q.What is Fermented Green SupremeFood’s Return Policy?
Ans.The company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for up to 30 days.
4 Q.Does Fermented Green SupremeFood Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.No. at this time, no free trial information is available.
Fermented Green SupremeFood Review – Final Verdict
The makers of Fermented Green SupremeFood have done their homework on nutrition and look to provide their customers with a tasty way to get the nutrition offered from fermented foods.
Even without this product containing the fermented element the nutrition that this health supplement provides may benefit all users with a boost of antioxidants and digestive enzymes and thus may help users obtain more nutrition from the foods they consume.
The only way to determine if this supplement is right for you is to try it for yourself and see if Fermented Green SupremeFood can help boost your nutrition to the next level.
Where To Buy It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite