Viviscal Extra Strength Overview
If you are looking for something to enhance your hair growth and spare you the embarrassment which follows with bold spots, you’ve probably come to the right spot.
The product does seem as if it might be able to help you out, so we are going to take a closer look and see for sure.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of product is Viviscal.
- Backed by 25 years of Research & Development.
- This product designed for thinning hair loss & hair growth.
- They calaim that they use natural & safe ingredients.
- AminoMar Marine Complex
- Horsetail Extract Silica
- Millet Seed Extract
- Vitamin C
- Available on Amazon.
- Formulated for all hair types
- There is a clinical study showing its effectiveness
- The product has a good success rate
- There are many users saying it is effective
- Side effects are reported.
- Product is more expensive.
- There are some unsatisfied customers saying it is not effective especially for severe hair loss
- It takes 3 to 4 months to deliver considerable results
- Some users may be hypersensitive to certain ingredients in the supplement
- It is only being sold by select retail establishments but the product can be easily ordered online
- May not be suitable for long-term use
How Does Viviscal Extra Strength Work?
Visceral Extra Strength primarily works by providing the body with essential nutrients for strong and healthy hair. It conditions the hair while prolonging the growing phase of the hair for fast hair growth. It nourishes the hair follicles from within while strengthening and promoting hair growth.
The formula then promotes the growth of hair which has slowed or stopped growing then it strengthens that hair and conditions it to prevent breakage. The supplement contains specific nutrients that have been identified to play a crucial role in the growth of healthy hair.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Viviscal Extra Strength Active Ingredients
AminoMar Marine Complex
– This is the primary active ingredient in all Viviscal formulations. It is an isolated form of essential protein molecules that promote existing hair growth. This ingredient also improves hair health to prevent breakage and other issues that lead to thinning hair.
Horsetail Extract Silica
– This natural extract has been shown to strengthen the hair which helps address thinning hair.
Millet Seed Extract
– It has been shown to strengthen and condition the hair for thick and vibrant hair.
– Biotin, often known as vitamin B7, Some studies said it promotes keratin formation in the hair and can speed up follicle growth. It does not last long in the body and the majority of it comes from the meals you eat. It must be consumed in order to be effective. The amount of biotin recommended for hair development is typically between 100 and 1,000 micrograms (mcg) per day, but this figure fluctuates depending on your body’s reaction to biotin. 
– It is a powerful antioxidant that also works to help in the absorption of iron into the blood thus promoting hair growth.
– This is an essential mineral that helps in the production of red blood cells that carry oxygen to cells throughout the body including the hair follicles.
Viviscal Extra Strength Claims
Q: How to Use Viviscal Extra Strength?
A: Take 2 tablets a day for 3 to 6 months for optimum results. Take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening with water after meals. For maintenance, take 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Q: What Is Viviscal Extra Strength Warnings?
A: Do not take more than the recommended dosage. If you are pregnant or nursing, do not take this supplement. This product is intended for use by women 18 years of age and older only. For those taking medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking Viviscal Extra Strength.
Q: What Is Viviscal Extra Strength Side Effects?
A: The possible side effects are a minor gastric disturbance and hypersensitive reactions but these are quite rare. In case of side effects, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
Q: How to use Viviscal Extra Strength?
A: The product should be used as per the instructions – 2 tablets a day for between 3 and 6 months, depending on your current situation and condition.
Q: How Much is Viviscal Extra Strength?
A: The product retails for $26.99 for a pack of 60 tablets.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The product has received thousands of reviews, which is something that we are usually looking forward to. It suggests that it is a widely used product and that a lot of people have taken the time to review it. Of course, as it currently stands with the majority of products on the market, this one also has plenty of both negative and positive reviews.
One person says that it failed to deliver the necessary effects and that he didn’t really see any improvements whatsoever. On the other hand, another user reported that the product started working as advertised – after the 3rd month and that he is very happy with the results.
You May Also Like to Read – It Works! Hair Skin Nails
The Viviscal Extra Strength is a product which is definitely boasting a formulation that might be able to help you grow your hair. However, this is something that requires quite a lot of time and dedication.
The product is predicated on active ingredients with a lot of merits to them. At the same time, though, it is important to note there are no obvious and documented side effects.
Surely enough, it might be a good idea for you to take another look at the market as there are plenty of alternatives that you might be able to take advantage of.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned hair growth products, supplements and hair growth vitamins based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
1 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."