What is Living Proof Instant Texture Mist?
Living Proof instant texture mist is composed of magnetic texturizers that are said to create tousled and tangled texture on damp or dry hair. The formulation is said to have Thickening Molecules (PBAE) that keeps your hair soft and revivable for longer.
Instant Texture Mist is meant to keep your hair soft and supple while minimizing dryness, stiffness, dullness and hair prickliness. According to the manufacturer, this product will leave you with a long lasting well-textured beachy hairstyle.
Who is the Manufacturer of Living Proof Instant Texture Mist?
This product is manufactured by Living Proof, a company dedicated to solving the toughest hair related challenges with its patented technology straight out of MIT. This reputable organization was founded by hair stylists who had spent ages in the industry before venturing out alone.
Hatching of the Living proof idea was inspired by a desire to solve perennial problems that had defined the beauty industry for way too long. As such, the team at Living Proof set out to make hair products with results you could see from across the room. The manufacturer markets their products across different digital platforms.
The use of different marketing channels suggests a high level of trusts and confidence in their beauty products, Living proof instant texture mist included. The Living Proof website also has sufficient information about Instant Texture Mist among other products.
How Does Living Proof Instant Texture Mist Work?
This hair product is essentially a texturizing spray that lets you create lasting beachy tousled and tangled styles on damp or dry hair readily. And according to the manufacturer, it works excellently with any type of hairdo; dyed, chemically treated or natural.
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist is said to be made from purely natural ingredients. It is, therefore, free of paraben, phthalate and silicone, chemicals that are thoughts to predispose to life-threatening conditions like cancer. Some of the ingredients include geraniol, Citral, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric acid, Oleth-10, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether propionate, Magnesium Aluminum, Silicate, water, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, and Fragrance/ Perfume.
The science behind Living proof’s success is based on the patented magnetic texturizer technology. This concept facilitates easy creation of tousled texture on damp or dry hair. The use of PBAE thickening molecules ensures a long-lasting butter-soft hair texture that is easily revivable. The Thickening molecules also minimize hair drying, stickiness, prickliness, and dullness.
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
This product has the following ingredients:
- Patented Thickening molecule [Polyalkylaminoester-1 (PBAE)] – PBAE thickening molecule is a polymer blend that adds instant softness to the hair. It also serves to boosts volume and texture while giving your hair a light hold and a natural finish.
- Magnetic Texturizers – Facilitates the creation of tousled texture on dry or damp hair readily. Works best with the patented thickening molecule (PBAE) for enhanced hair softness.
- PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate – This is a combination of glycols and fatty alcohols. Serves as an emollient or hair conditioning agent. It is also used as a thickening agent in Style Lab instant texture mist.
- Butylphenyl methylpropional – This is a synthetic fragrance compound that doubles as a moisturizer. It helps improves hairs moisture retention thereby minimizing drying and scalp itchiness.
What are the Advantages of Living Proof Instant Texture Mist?
- According to the manufacturer, this product improves hair texture and volume.
- It is said to give hair a light hold with a natural finish while still keeping it flexible and easy to style.
- The manufacturer indicates that the hair regrowth product is infused with Thickening Molecules (PBAE) that make hair soft and supple for longer.
- The product is said to be free of paraben, phthalate, and silicon therefore safe for use on the scalp and hair.
- The manufacturer suggests that Living Proof Instant Texture Mist is cruelty-free, therefore can be used on chemically treated, dyed or natural hair.
- The product is said to be an infusion of purely natural ingredients with no chemical additives.
- The formulation is said to improve hair texture instantly.
- The manufacturer highlights that Instant Texture Mist eliminates hair stiffness, stickiness, and dullness.
What are the Disadvantages of Living Proof Instant Texture Mist?
- The claim that Instant Texture Mist makes hair soft and easy to style may be untrue.
- There’s no mention of enlisted laboratories to verify the manufacturer’s claims about Living Proof Instant Texture Mist’s effectiveness.
- The assertions that this hair product is made purely from natural ingredients might be misleading.
- The Thickening molecule (PBAE) used, together with other ingredients, may have long-term side effects following prolonged use of the product.
- There’s no mention of any first aid measures to undertake in case of accidental ingestion or contamination of the eyes.
- Instant Texture Mist is said to be free of paraben, silicon, and phthalate. However, there’s no scientific proof for the same.
How should I use Living Proof Instant Texture Mist?
Strictly use this product according to your doctor’s prescription. Otherwise, use the manufacturer’s instructions, as indicated in the package insert. According to the package insert, the direction for use is as follows:
Shake the product well before use. This ensures adequate mixing of the constituent ingredients. Spray your Living Proof Instant Texture Mist on dry or damp hair. Scrunch your hair for about 10 minutes till all the fibers and roots are excellently permeated.
After that, you can tousle and tangle as desired. You can use a blower to improve hair volume. Excessive hair blowing facilitates thinning and hair fall. In case your spray pump clogs in the course of use, simply run it under hot water.
How much does Living Proof Instant Texture Mist?
The product retails at $26.00, according to the manufacturer’s website. The price may vary among different retailers though.
What is Living Proof Instant Texture Mist Return Policy?
If you are not satisfied with the Instant Texture Mist, Living Proof Company provides a 60-day hassle free return policy that allows you to return the product for a full refund. Send the product via mail and include a copy of the purchase invoice and your reason for return to this address: Living Proof, 301 Binney Street 1st Floor Cambridge, MA 02142 United Kingdom. Be sure to email them prior to the return so that plans for refund are made beforehand.
Does Living Proof Instant Texture Mist Offer a Free Trial?
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist comes with a free restore concentrate for all purchases worth $50+.
Living Proof Instant Texture Mist Review – Final verdict
According to the manufacturer, Living Proof Instant Texture Mist provides a number of hair care benefits. For instance, it is said to be cruelty-free and can, therefore, be used on different types of hair; chemically-treated, dyed or even natural hair.
The manufacturer holds the view that the product is free of paraben, phthalate, and silicon hence safe for use on the scalp. Instant Texture Mist is said to be permeated with thickening (PBAE) molecules that make hair revivable for longer durations.
All that notwithstanding, the manufacturer has not disclosed details of the likely side effects following prolonged use of the product. There’s no mention of enlisted laboratories that have tested and verified the product quality.
As such, the manufacturer’s claims of the product’s effectiveness and suitability for hair care may be far farfetched. Some ingredients like Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6 and PPG-2 Myristyl Ether propionate are not natural-based. Therefore, the manufacturer’s assertion that Living Proof Instant Texture Mist is exclusively nature-derived might be misleading.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."