In This Article
What is FoliGROWTH?
FoliGROWTH is an organic hair growth substance which contains a mixture of 28 herbs. It can promise to grow your hair longer, thicker, and fuller.
It may also have liver-cleansing properties. This product is very high in vitamins and minerals, as well as immunity-building antioxidants.
Who is the manufacturer of FoliGROWTH?
This product is manufactured by a company called Advanced Trichology, which was founded in 2002. Their mission is to develop effective hair-loss treatments.
To this end, William Gaunitz developed its 5-stop hair loss treatment. They use only herbal ingredients in their products.
How does FoliGROWTH work?
The main job of this hair growth supplement is to inhibit the release of a hormone called DHT. Studies have shown that this hormone leads to hair loss.
There are also ingredients that take nutrients to the hair follicles. It’s a known fact that healthier follicles grow faster. The components of this supplement produce DNA and RNA, which are compounds that break down hair follicles. This may lead to healthy hair development. Science Daily says that there’s research on new techniques to strengthen hair follicles in process.
FoliGROWTH Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of active ingredients in this product that have hair-growth properties. Some of these include:
- Biotin – This mineral can reinforce the scalp and hair follicles, which could cause you to lose less hair. An article in Skin Appendage Disorders said that really isn’t a lot of evidence to back up this premise.
- Folic Acid – It’s responsible for healthy cell growth, which includes your hair. It also plays a role in the heath of red blood cells. Some scientists think it’s a possible hair-growth treatment. A review in Dermatology and Therapy says there’s currently not enough evidence to support this claims.
- Bamboo Extract – Bamboo can enhance hair condition & luster. It may also protect and strengthen the nails. A review in the International Journal of Scientific Development and Research says that bamboo has flavones, glycosides, phenolic acids, and amino acids which can promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
What are the advantages of FoliGROWTH?
- The product may help grow your hair longer.
- It can give your thicker, fuller hair.
- This supplement can reverse hair loss.
- This product is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
What are the disadvantages of FoliGROWTH?
- You have to take 3 large capsules each day.
- You may experience side effects like dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
- It contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
FoliGROWTH Questions and Answers
Q: How should you take FoliGROWTH?
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, with food. Take 2 in the morning and the third in the evening.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: How much does FoliGROWTH cost?
A: You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website for $39.95 if it’s a one-time purchase and $33.96 if you buy a monthly subscription. On Amazon, the cost is $39.90 + $18.45 for shipping costs.
Q: What is FoliGROWTH’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, send it back and let the company know you want a refund within 90 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get all of your money back within 10 business days.
Q: Does FoliGROWTH offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering a free trial of any kind for this product, not are they giving out free samples of the product.
If you want to try this product, you can buy it on the official website, or amazon, or from several other retailers.
Q: What are similar products to FoliGROWTH?
FoliGROWTH Review – Conclusion
According to the glowing customer reviews, FoliGROWTH is a great product that really can make the hair grow longer, thicker, fuller, and faster. Users said they stopped losing so much hair too, and they were thrilled.
The main complaint was that it smelled bad, but most users didn’t mind because of how well it worked. According to the manufacturer claims, this is a safe product, with no real possible side effects.
However if you do experience an unpleasant symptom, stop taking the supplement immediately. Since this is an oral supplement, it’s important to get medical approval from a doctor before taking this product.