What is Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo?
DermaChange is an organic shampoo & conditioner that is said to facilitate regrowth of strong, healthy and beautiful hair. According to the manufacturer, the Thick and Full Shampoo is suffused with humectant molecules that facilitate hair hydration and treatment of split ends.
This formulation is said to restore hair amino acids and proteins thereby facilitating regrowth of bountiful and shiny natural hair. The organic shampoo is said to be pH-balanced, paraben free and sulfate free, hence minimizes hair drying and stripping.
According to the manufacturer, DermaChange is a delicate infusion of natural ingredients and as such, is safe for use on the scalp.
Who is the manufacturer of Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo?
Thick and Full Shampoo is manufactured by Dermachange, a reputable company specializing in essential hair and skin oil products. DermaChange is committed to providing multivitamin infused hair and skin care products for enhanced beauty and looks.
The manufacturer, DermaChange, markets its products on different digital platforms. This is an indication of high-level trust and confidence they have on their products quality and capacity effectiveness. The DermaChange website is also sufficiently enriched with details of each hair product, Thick and Full Shampoo included.
How Does Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo Work?
According to the manufacturer, this organic hair shampoo & conditioner is highly effective at repairing split ends and restoring faster hair growth. The formulation is sulfate and paraben free, therefore, works to restore the natural fullness and beauty of your hair without stripping or drying it.
It constitutes a delicate infusion of essential oils and multivitamins that facilitate the synthesis of hair amino acids and proteins that are vital for a bountiful hair growth.
The DermaChange Thick & Full shampoo is said to be pH-balanced hence good for soothing itchy scalp. The formulation has humectant molecules that facilitate rapid hair hydration and fiber strengthening.
According to the manufacturer, this hair shampoo & conditioners is made from natural ingredients like raw Manuka honey, Vitamin B5, organic aloe vera, and ceham. All these constituents improve nourishment of the scalp and also rids it of itchiness and related conditions. These natural ingredients provide essential vitamins, oils, minerals and proteins needed to grow thick and healthy hair.
Some other important ingredients of the DermaChange Thick and Full Shampoo and Conditioner include organic citrus Sinensis (orange), propanediol, mica and titanium dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, iron oxide, Polysorbate 80, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, Manihot esculenta (tapioca) starch, centipede cunninghamii, Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) honey, organic aloe barbadenis gel, and Cocamidopropyl betaine.
The manufacturer suggests that this formulation is free of harmful chemicals, irritants, and fillers that may pose a health hazard to users. As such, it is free of paraben, fragrance, sulfate and even gluten.
Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
This product has the following ingredients:
- Organic Aloe barbadenis (Aloe Vera) gel – Aloe Vera is one of the most sought-after natural ingredients. It is highly efficacious and potent against most microbes. Moreover, Aloe vera contains essential vitamins, enzymes, oils, antioxidants, and fatty acids, which are all good for your scalp.
- Organic Citrus Sinensis (orange) peels – Orange peels are a rich source of vitamin C which is needed for a healthy natural hair shine and bounce. Shampoos infused with orange peels are also good for treating scalp itchiness and related conditions.
- Coconut oil – Coconut oil is used as a lathering agent in DermaChange Thick and Full shampoo. It is also a good source of essential amino acids and mineral nutrients needed for lush hair growth.
- Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) honey – Manuka honey is rich in vitamins and essential oils that are needed for a healthy scalp and thick hair growth. It has an antiseptic property that protects your scalp and hair from the elements.
What are the Advantages of Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo?
- It is said to enhance scalp nourishment thereby leaving you with a stronger, shinier and softer hair.
- DermaChange suggests that their products are made from naturally derived food-grade ingredients. These facilitate rapid hair growth with absolutely no side effects.
- According to the manufacturer, the Thick and Full shampoo & conditioner is designed to suit all types of hair; dry, oily, curly, dyed, damaged or straight hair.
- The manufacturer asserts that the Thick and Full shampoo is free of irritants, fillers, and chemical preservatives. As such, usage of this product as no known side effects.
- It is indicated as being pH-balanced therefore soothes your scalp while also facilitating rapid hair growth and eliminating hair fall.
- This formulation is said to be infused with humectant molecules that facilitate rapid hair hydration thereby keeping your hair soft and supple.
What are the Disadvantages of Dermachange Thick and Full shampoo?
- The claim that Thick and full shampoo facilitates rapid hair growth and repairs split ends might be untrue.
- Manufacturer’s assertion that the product is made purely from natural ingredients might be misleading.
- The assertion that DermaChange Thick and Full shampoo is ideal for any kind of hair may be unrealistic.
- There is no mention of reputable laboratories enlisted to verify the product’s therapeutic capacity. It is therefore not easy to ascertain the manufacturer’s claims about Thick and Full shampoo effectiveness.
- The claim that the product is infused with Humectant molecules that facilitate hair rehydration might be far-fetched.
How Should I use Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo?
Use this product according to the doctor’s prescription. Otherwise, use the manufacturer’s instructions, as indicated in the package insert. According to the package insert the instructions for use are as follows:
- 1. Add a ¼ sized volume of the Dermachange thickness and full shampoo to the palm of your hand. Rub repeatedly on your hair and scalp till sufficient lather is produced. Over lathering is not recommended as it promotes natural hair oil stripping and consequent hair drying.
- 2. Use lukewarm water to dampen and rinse hair before applying DermaChange Thick and Full Shampoo. Hot water loosens follicles and makes hair weak, dry and brittle hence not recommended.
- 3. Run the shampoo on your scalp and massage gently in a circular fashion till sufficient lather forms. Do this repeatedly concentrating the shampoo on hair roots and scalp.
- 4. Rinse the hair and scalp with cool water. Ensure all the lather is washed clean before drying. Gently squeeze out the excess water and pat dry with a towel.
- 5. Blow the hair dry on the low or medium heat setting. Once dry, apply a teaspoonful of coconut oil and massage gently to facilitate hair detangling and protection.
How Much Does Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo cost?
According to the manufacturer website, the price for Thick and Full shampoo varies with size. The price ranges between $16.99 and $24.99.
What is Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo’s Return Policy?
If you are not satisfied with the product’s therapeutic capacity, DermaChange offers a hassle free return policy that allows you to return the product for a full refund. All orders above $35 can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Orders above $100 have a 90 day free return period.
Does Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer has not disclosed any information about the product’s free trials.
The Dermachange Thick and Full Shampoo Review – Final verdict
There are a number of benefits derived from this product, as claimed by the manufacturer. DermaChange Thick & Full shampoo is said to be pH balanced thus soothes scalp itchiness. It is said to be suffused with humectant molecules that facilitate rapid hair hydration.
The manufacturer also indicates that the product is made from purely natural ingredients. Some of these ingredients include organic Aloe vera, Raw Manuka honey cehami, and vitamin B5, etc. These are said to provide adequate scalp and hair nourishment. DermaChange Thick & Full shampoo also has some noteworthy flipsides.
For instance, the claim that this hair product works for all kinds of hairstyles might be untrue. The manufacturer is silent on the likely side effects following prolonged use of this product. In case DermaChange Thick & Full shampoo fails to meet your expectations, there are a number of other formulations with similar health benefits you can try out.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."