Bosley Hair Products Overview
Bosley is a name that has been synonymous to hair loss solutions and medical hair restoration treatments.
Bosley Medical is home to some of the best hair transplant surgeons as well.
Apart from hair transplant procedures, Bosley also sells hair loss and hair regrowth products.
These products range from combs and clinical helmets to shampoos, conditioners, and hair thickening fibers.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about its products
While headquartered in Beverly Hills, California, Bosley is located in Alabama, Iowa, New York, and Oregon to name a few.
At its core, Bosley is composed of Robert D.B. Spurrell, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ken Washenik, M.D., Ph.D., Medical Director, Michael J. May-Devey, Vice President of Human Resources.
Table of Contents [Show]
They insist on providing world-class, state-of-the-art care to each patient entering their clinics.
They owe their success to its roster of certified physicians, world-class training, and state-of-the-art technology.
How does Bosley Hair Products work?
Aside from its hair transplant procedures and clinical treatments, Bosley manufactured its own line of effective hair loss and hair re-growth products.
These products are recommended to patients as part of their maintenance and even to individuals seeking the effects of Bosley on their hair-related woes.
Bosley’s hair loss and hair re-growth products are all FDA-approved and guaranteed to work to complete treatment, the results of hair transplantation, and for people beginning to manage the early stages of hair thinning and hair loss.
Alternatives to Bosley Hair Products
Bosley Hair Products
Below is a list of Bosley’s hair products:
- The Bosley Laser Comb – Bosley Laser Comb is a hand-held medical device that promotes hair re-growth. It is also an aid against hair loss. Bosley Laser Comb is FDA-approved.
- Theradome Laser Helmet – The Theradome Laser Helmet is a wearable clinical-strength device that is used as treatment for hair loss. It is FDA-cleared to be used by individuals at home.
- Bosley Professional Strength for Men – Bosley Professional Strength for Men is a series of hair treatments that contain Minoxidil, a known topical solution for treating hair loss. This contains 5 products – a nourishing shampoo, a volumizing conditioner, a hair regrowth treatment, a dietary supplement, and a follicle energizer.
- Bosley Professional Strength for Women – The Bosley Professional Strength for Women contains 2% Minoxidil solution, the FDA-approved formula specific for women’s use. It also contains the 5 products – the nourishing shampoo, volumizing conditioner, hair regrowth treatment, dietary supplement, and follicle energizer.
- Bosley Hair Thickening Fibers – Bosley Hair Thickening Fibers are designed specifically for eliminating the appearance of baldness and thinning hair. The micro hair fibers are designed to be rain-, wind-, and sweat-proof as well.
- Propecia – Propecia is the only hair loss medication approved by the FDA. It is sold by Bosley under a doctor’s prescription.
Read Next – Follicle-RX Reviews
Bosley Hair Products Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Benefits of Bosley Hair Products
- As a clinic known to have performed more hair transplants than any other medical group in the world, there is a brand of confidence in the use of products Bosley manufactures under its proprietary formula.
- Additionally, as a pioneer of major advancements in the area of hair transplantation, individuals looking for a hair loss and hair thickening product can wisely set their expectations if they use home care treatments by Bosley.
- Bosley is an awarded clinic, widely certified and affiliated with notable governing bodies in the field of medicine and hair, such as the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, The Hair Foundation, North American Hair Research Society and National Alopecia Areata Foundation to name a few.
Q: What are the Drawbacks of Bosley Hair Products?
- Depending on one’s current hair condition, Bosley can have different effects and deliver different results to users.
- Some report that using the Bosley shampoo and conditioner leaves their hair dry.
- While others experience positive results in the first two months of use, some report that the difference in their hair loss or hair re-growth is very minimal and not noticeable.
- Additionally, some find Bosley hair products to be too expensive.
Q: What is the Usage Instructions for Bosley Hair Products?
To realize the full and positive benefits of Bosley hair products, use these accordingly as stated by its instructions.
Using the products, such as the Propecia tablets and professional strength line, in excess won’t make the product work any faster than what it claims to be.
You Can Also Check – Toppik Reviews
Bosley Hair Products – Final Verdict
Anyone dealing with hair loss and hair regrowth problems has definitely come across different products and brands.
Bosley is one of those brands that are worth the shot considering the scientific basis and the social proof the brand has.
And if you are unsatisfied with the results, there are product guarantees that you can take advantage of.
‘Bosley Hair Products’ can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."