Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum Overview
Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum is an exfoliating serum with 3% salicylic acid and 2% glycolic Acid. This serum assists in removing dead cells and unblocking clogged skin pores.
It made with active ingredients that are potent in treating and preventing acne, reduce hyperpigmentation and minimize oily skin. It is also claimed to reduce sun and age spots as well as supporting an even skin tone.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum
Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum is developed and produced by an American based company called Sublime Beauty. They manufacture a wide range of skin care that serves the needs of their customers.
Manufacturing is done in quality certified facilities and they comply with GMP quality guidelines.
Sublime Beauty brand claims the serum is made of potent natural ingredients that help to clear dead skin cells and enhance skin rejuvenation. It is said to be free of parabens and sulfates. It can be used for clearing adult acne.
Working Process and Ingredients List
This formula works by exfoliating the skin leading to removal of dead cells as well as aging signs permanently. This is reinforced by natural and potent ingredients that work jointly to offer safe and quality results. The key ingredients used include:
- Salicylic Acid– Useful in treating acne and help to unclog skin pore and blackheads.
- Glycolic Acid– Gently clears dead cells on your skin and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Extract– Contain antioxidant that help in fighting harmful free radicals and help in cell repair
- Witch Hazel– Has astringent and anti inflammatory properties and reduces oil amounts from the skin.
- Glycerin-Use as a cleanser toner and a moisturizer
- Glucosamine Sulfate– Stimulate the body to produce other needed chemical by skin
- Phenoxyethanol– Used as a disinfectant, antibiotic or antiseptic
- Allantoin– Protect and soften the skin
- Triethanolamine– Used as fragrant in beauty products and maintains PH balance
- Hydroxyethylcellulose-Used as an emulsifier.
Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum Review – Does It Really Work?
Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum utilizes all its active ingredient that is claimed to help clear dead skin cells on your skin. They are said to combine and work to unclog the blocked pores, reduce pigmentation and clear blemishes.
It also stimulates the skin to produce collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It is also claimed to hydrate the skin resulting in a firm and even skin tone. Some customers who had tried it out have reacted in its support.
The Advantages of Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum
- Performs to exfoliate and clear dead cells from your skin.
- It minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Help to treat age and sun spots
- It is composed of natural ingredients
- Comes with 100% money back guarantee
- It’s evaluated by GMP
The Disadvantages of Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum
- Only two ingredients have their percentage composition indicated
How Do I Use This Product?
Clean your skin first then apply few drops of Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum on your face and neck parts and allow it to absorb into your skin. One doesn’t need to wash the serum off the skin.
What Are Precautions When Using This Serum?
- For individuals with sensitive skin, you are advised to do a spot test before applying this serum on your skin.
- If one has an oily skin apply twice each day.
- For those with aging skin apply the serum 3 times in a week.
- Any person with any other skin type applies Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum daily.
How Long Before I See Any Improvement?
Every person has a different strategy for use depending on the demand of one’s skin type and therefore the improvements may not take place within the same time span.
Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum Review – Final Verdict
Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum is a skincare formula designed for people with dull skin, those who suffer from pigmentation and those with aging skin. This serum is able to help exfoliate your aging skin, remove dead skin cells reduce pigmentation and unclog the blocked skin pores.
The ingredients involved are potent and of good quality, as the formula is prepared in a GMP approved the facility. The manufacturer offers a 100 % money refund to any product returned to the company premises due to dissatisfaction.
However, before you try out this serum, try to find out more about the product. Visit the product’s official website and other trusted sites that may have details about this product. Make sure you observe the usage instructions and not the precaution to avoid damaging your skin.
Finally, you should consider consulting your physician before adding products like Sublime Beauty Glycolic Acid Serum in your regimen.
If you aren’t already using glycolic acid as part of your anti-aging skin-care regimen, this could be an excellent time to purchase some. This organic product can exfoliate your skin, getting rid of the dead skin cells and rejuvenating your skin. Besides this, it evens out your skin tone and makes your face look radiant. Glycolic acid serum is an amazing tool for smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin, and it gets rid of age spots and pigmentation.
Below are some of the best glycolic acid serums and products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."