Glycolic Retexturizing Serum Overview
Glycolic Retexturizing Serum is skin care product with 9.8% Glycolic Acid. This serum assists to exfoliate your skin and restore a natural glow to your skin complexion. Glycolic Acid works with other natural fruit extracts minimize skin pigmentation, sun spots and age spots.
The serum claims to provide your skin with a more natural and even skin tone. This makes your skin to appear fresher, healthier and more youthful.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Glycolic Retexturizing Serum
Glycolic Retexturizing Serum is formulated and manufactured by Serious Skin Care Company. This company was created over 20 years ago.
The aims of its establishment were to address problematic skin and acne. The Serious Skin Care Brand today has multiple regimens and innovative, target equipment that assist a lot of people to encounter the world with confidence.
It produces a wide range of skin care products that surpass the customers’ expectation. Serious Skin Care Brand claims that this serum works to help remove dead skin cells from your skin and help in restoring your skin complexion into its normal looks.
Working Process and the Ingredient List
This supplement is designed to work by improving the skin health and appearance. This is achieved through elimination of dead skin cells and pigmentation thus making the skin rejuvenated. Also, it makes the user achieve a glowing and radiant skin thus improving skin complexion.
The key ingredients used include:
- Glycolic Acid-Has effective exfoliating properties and support skin rejuvenation.
- Lavender Oil-Which helps in minimizing redness and inflammation in the skin. Helpful to individuals with dry, acne and flaky skin
- Natural Fruit Extracts– Have antioxidants and are involved in reducing sun spots age spots and remove skin pigmentation.
- Sugar Cane Extracts– Contains minerals and vitamins needed by skin
- EDTA-Enhance an amazing skin texture and tone
- Glycerin-Used as a cleanser, toner and a skin moisturizer
- Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3-Promotes production of collagen and elastic in
- Lecithin-Offers the skin with essential nutrients for its health
Glycolic Retexturizing Serum Review – Does It Really Work?
Glycolic Retexturizing Serum is said to have potent natural ingredients that have the ability to exfoliate your skin and restore a natural glow to your skin complexion.
It is also claimed to work in minimizing minimize skin pigmentation, sun spots and age spots. This makes your skin completion to tone up and have a glowing appearance.
The Advantages of Glycolic Retexturizing Serum
- Help to remove dead skin cells and enhance skin rejuvenation
- It may help to remove skin pigmentation and treat acne
- Made of on natural extracts in its composition
The Disadvantages of Glycolic Retexturizing Serum
- Recommended for use during the night and then apply a sunscreen in the following morning.
Alternatives to Glycolic Retexturizing Serum
How Do I Use This Product?
First, cleanse your facial skin. Apply evenly a thin layer of this serum taking care of your eyes. Allow it to get absorbed into the skin then follow with a moisturizer.
What Are Precautions When Using This Serum?
- Avoid your eyes coming into contact with the serum
- After using the serum during the night make sure you apply a sunscreen in the following day. This is because glycolic acid is more sensitive with skin when exposed to the sun.
How Long Before I See Any Improvement?
Visible results on this serum depend on how you use it. People who use it severally times a week will experience results different results with those who use it once per week.
Possible Side Effects
No apparent side effect. This may be because the product is composed of all natural ingredients.
Glycolic Retexturizing Serum Review – Final Verdict
Any individual who suffers from acne, blocked pores, dull skin or skin with pigmentation issues age and dark spots, then the solution to all these problems is Glycolic Retexturizing Serum.
The serum is composed of natural ingredients that have a potency to exfoliate your skin and restore a natural glow to your skin complexion. This help to improve your skin complexion, tone up and have a glowing appearance.
However, follow the recommended usage instruction and take note of the precautions to avoid adverse effects on the serum. It’s recommended that you apply the regimen during the night and the following day apply a sunscreen to protect your skin from damage from sun burn.
There is a number of exfoliating serum on the market today you can also research on them and weigh out which one would solve your skin problems.
If you aren’t already using glycolic acid as part of your anti-aging skin-care regimen, this could be an excellent time to purchase some. This organic product can exfoliate your skin, getting rid of the dead skin cells and rejuvenating your skin. Besides this, it evens out your skin tone and makes your face look radiant. Glycolic acid serum is an amazing tool for smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin, and it gets rid of age spots and pigmentation.
Below are some of the best glycolic acid serums and products on the market today, in our opinion.