Libido 911 is an online course that can be taken by women who feels that their sex drive and sexual desire is declining. The program has been developed by Laura McKain, a board-certified gynecologist and obstetrician. The doctor has helped thousands of women overcome a lack of sexual desire, but explains that a visit to her office does not provide the patient and her with enough time to talk about all the aspects that are involved in a woman’s libido.
This is why she created the course – to pack as much information as possible into a series of videos – information that would need much more than one single visit to her office. The program is a self-paced training course that promises the participating woman will start to feel more confident and will say “yes” more than “no” when sex is on the table. Let’s take a look at how low libido affects women and how this program can help you if you suffer from a low sex drive.
Low Sexual Desire in Women
Low sexual desire is also referred to as hypoactive sexual desire disorder in medical terms. The condition refers to a lack of interest in having sex.
In 2008, RTI International completed a national survey to determine the prevalence of this sexual disorder among women in the United States. They surveyed a total of 2207 women between the ages of 30 and 70.
All participants were in a relationship that had no existing issues and has lasted for at least three months. The study found that approximately 26.7% of women who were premenopausal had a low sex drive and around 52.4% of women who were naturally menopausal had a low sex drive.
Mayo Clinic explains that a women’s sexual desire depends on an intrigued series of elements that affects her in several ways. They continue to explain that both psychological and physiological factors can contribute to a low sex drive in women:
- Physiological causes may include medication, health issues and previous surgery. Certain lifestyle habits, such as smoking and alcohol use, can also affect a woman’s sex drive, as well as experience fatigue.
- Issues in a relationship and an imbalance in their hormone levels can also be a cause for low sexual desire.
- Psychological causes may include depression, stress, anxiety, a low self-esteem, a history of sexual abuse and problems with how they feel about their body.
Libido 911: Resuscitate Your Sex Drive is a video training course that is hosted on Udemy, the world’s largest online training platform. The course can be purchased for $35 and this gives the student lifelong access to all of the training videos, communication with the doctor that created the course and a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows the student to ask for a refund if they are not completely satisfied with the results they obtained while performing the techniques discussed in the videos.
What You will Learn
The entire video training program is comprised of six sections, each covering a different topic that relates to a woman’s sex drive and how they can improve their sexual desire through practical steps. The six sections include:
- Getting Started – This section introduces the student to the course and talks about what exactly a low sex drive is, and what may be causing this disorder in women.
- Mindset – The second section is titled “Mindset” and includes three lessons. The entire section focuses on the mindset that a woman needs to adopt to help them increase their sex drive.
- Release the Brakes on Your Desire! – The next part of the course tackles more causes of a low sex drive and explains how the student can overcome them. These include stress, fatigue, a poor body image and how they can build intimacy.
- Stepping on the Gas – Next up is a 55-minute section about various techniques that work effectively when used in the right way. This includes focusing on your own pleasure and utilizing sexual aids, such as lubricants and vibrators.
- Your Special Issues – An additional section that covers other problems that can cause havoc on a woman’s sex drive. These issues include being a parent and going through menopause. The doctor explains how to prevent these issues from affecting your sex drive negatively.
- Extras – Finally, a bonus section has been added that talks about pharmaceutical products, meditation and how a woman can discuss this problem with her doctor.
Benefits of Libido 911
We have already discussed the topics that are covered in this program above, but let’s take a look at all of the benefits that you get when you use this program.
- Access to over four hours of video content that can be viewed on-demand.
- Access the video training material at any time and from any device. Udemy has several different access methods. There are various mobile apps that can be used to view these videos as well. Some TV platforms can also access Udemy, which means the videos can be streamed directly to your television.
- A total of 16 supplemental resources is also offered with the course.
- After completing the course, a certificate of completion will also be issued to the student.
If you feel like your sex drive isn’t what it should be, don’t be alarmed – you are part of the 22% female population that suffers from a low sex drive. This, however, does not mean there is nothing you can do about it. The Libido 911 video course by Laura McKain is an excellent tool to help you gain back your bedroom-confidence and rev up your sex life.
Although exploring V-Tight Gel review may also lead you to add more pleasure with your spouse by applying this product.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.