Being overweight or obese is a very common problem today. The reason for this is because of the modern lifestyle we enjoy. We tend to eat more and move less. Of course, there are some people who stay active and eat right but it is very difficult to do so because of all the delicious (but unhealthy) food that surrounds us. One of the major effects is that weight loss products are becoming very popular with each claiming to be the solution to excess weight.
However, most products are not really very effective, and some are even dangerous to a person’s health. For this article, we will be taking a close look at a topical fat loss product that claims to reduce body fat in problem areas easily. This sound too good to be true doesn’t it? By the end of this article, we should be able to determine if the product really works or not.
What is Tummy Tuck Cream?
The product in question is called Tummy Tuck Cream. It claims to be a slimming cream that contains a potent blend of ingredients which can redefine body contour without dieting or exercise. The product essentially claims to reduce body fat in problem areas where the cream is applied whether it is the abdominal area, arms, buttocks or thighs.
The website claims that it works best for individuals who have a high body mass index (BMI). The slimming cream is from a company called Lynk Biotechnologies Pte Ltd or simply Lynk Biotech which is a pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. The product’s website states that a preliminary trial has shown that the cream can help reduce waist size by up to 9 cm. in just eight weeks.
Tummy Tuck Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The biggest question regarding this instant solution to body fat is if it really works. Let’s take the active ingredients of Tummy Tuck Cream under scrutiny to find the answer to this question. Here are the active ingredients and their functions according to the product’s website
- Caffeine – This ingredient stimulates lipolysis or the breakdown of fat into fatty acids. It also blocks certain enzymes that promote the storage of fat in the body. Caffeine works with the other active ingredients to promote fat burning in the body. This ingredient is commonly found in anti-cellulite creams, and there are some studies that indicate its effectiveness.
- L-carnitine and Coenzyme A – During the process of lipolysis, fat cells are broken down into free fatty acid. The active ingredient coenzyme A binds with free fatty acids in order to transport it inside cells where it is burned to provide energy to the body. The process is further enhanced by L-carnitine which is one of the most popular ingredients in fat burners and other weight loss products.
- Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract – This active ingredient in Tummy Tuck Cream is a plant extract traditionally used in Chinese medicine. Some studies have shown that it also stimulates lipolysis by increasing the production of certain enzymes. However, there is still not enough scientific evidence that this ingredient really has significant effects on burning body fat.
- Glaucine – This active ingredient helps reduce the number of fat cells, and it also decreases the size of fat cells. It works by inhibiting the formation of fat cells. This is commonly found in anti-cellulite creams since it is very effective in improving skin firmness. There are some studies indicating that this ingredient is really effective.
Is It Safe?
The good news is that there are no known serious side effects from using Tummy Tuck Cream. Also, there are no serious side effects connected to any of the ingredients. However, some users have started experiencing skin irritation from the slimming cream.
For those who have sensitive skin, skin testing should be performed on a small area first to check if an allergic reaction will occur. Also, if you have any kind of skin condition or are using any medication for the skin, it would be best to consult your primary health care provider or a dermatologist before using this product. The product’s website states that this product shouldn’t be used by pregnant women.
What are the Advantages of Tummy Tuck Cream?
- The product should be able to help you slim down without having to undergo serious diets
- It is particularly natural and it contains no chemicals which is also something quite important
- It is very easy to use and it requires no additional precautions
- It might be able to reduce fat in areas which are normally more challenging to handle
What are the Disadvantages of Tummy Tuck Cream?
- It is not from a well-known skincare company
- There is no money-back guarantee
- Product is available online
- There are mixed reviews about the product
Tummy Tuck Cream Review – Final Verdict
Everyone wants to believe that there is a quick and easy solution to getting rid of excess weight or reducing body fat in problem areas. However, the sad truth is that regardless of the weight loss supplement you are using, you still need to exert some effort if you want to lose a considerable amount of weight.
Tummy Tuck Cream is may not be a good product since it is not proven to be effective. If slimming creams like these are really effective then there would be no overweight or obese people in the world. It would be much better to look at natural weight loss pills that can help control your appetite and promote fat burning. You just need to research carefully to find the products that are really effective.
A topical fat burner may be the missing piece in your overall fitness regimen. Topical fat burners can enhance the appearance of your abs. In addition to an intense fitness regimen and a healthy diet, cutting gels can help reduce the appearance of unsightly surface fat revealing a trim, fit, and sculpted physique.
Below you'll find some of the most effective topical fat burning products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."