You’ve been spending time in the gym long enough, but somehow, you’re not reaping the full rewards quite just yet. It takes the time to slim down, shed fat, and build muscle. You know that, but if it takes longer than expected, you’d be thankful for that extra push. How do you do this? Where can you get the help you need?
It comes as no surprise that bodybuilders are big on fat loss supplements. There are tons of brands out in the market right now, but knowing which one to get can be quite tricky. That is why reviews are extremely helpful. These give you a view of the product in the hopes that you make the right decision in the end. Or even if you make the wrong one, at least you do something with your eyes wide open or completely aware of all the facts.
Hyper Shred: Product Highlights
Hyper Shred has definitely sparked interest in quite a few of its readers and potential clients. It marketed as the number one metabolism booster on the planet. Of course, the fact that the manufacturer boldly claims the top spot has piqued attention. It makes you automatically wonder if this brand of fat loss pill delivers or not.
Before anything else, you need to know that Hyper Shred meant for people who live active lifestyles. It makes you lose* weight if you use this to supplement your efforts at the gym. This can be considered a good sign because, unlike some brands, this product doesn’t make empty promises. You need to work hard in order to reap the results, which is how things work in reality.
Furthermore, BSN, the manufacturer behind Hyper Shred says that this is a thermogenic metabolic activator. Thanks to the unique blend of proprietary ingredients, each pill is a combination of thermodynamic interfusion, nootropic stimulators, and insulino-composite.
Detailed List of Ingredients
Hyper Shred made from the follow ingredients:
- Thiamine – Also known as vitamin B1. It supports in energy utilization and metabolism. It also helps prevent water retention
- Roboflavin – Also known as B2. It keeps metabolism working at its optimal rate and prevents nutritional deficiencies
- Niacin – Also known as B3. Acts as a thermogenic agent that increases* metabolism and promotes* fat loss
- Pyridoxine HCl – Known as B6. Improves* mental focus and enhances* metabolism
- Cyanocobalamin – Popularly known as B12. Reduces* fatigue and depression
- DL-Phenylalanine – An essential amino acid that acts as a mood booster. It also increases* drive to exercise
- Chromium – Enhances* body’s ability to utilize glucose
- Caffeine – Contributes to weight loss*, increases* heart rate in order for body to burn fat, and is a great diuretic
- Bitter Orange Extract – The alkaloids replace ephedra. Burns fat and aids in weight loss*
- Red and Black Pepper – Increases* body temperature and promotes* better metabolism. Also prevents wear and tear in bones and muscles
- Bacopa – Increases* mental focus
- Toothed Club Moss – Improves* mental focus and cognition
- Banaba Leaf – Controls blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Also serves as an analgesic
Is It Really Effective?
Hyper Shred doesn’t mention specific scientific research and medical studies involved in its creation. However, many of its customers rate this highly because they’ve seen the effects and have reaped many of the benefits that come with this fat loss supplement. Check out a variety of review websites, and some have even put this in the list of the top 10 thermogenic or weight loss* products.
Its strengths are as follows:
- Considered effective by many
- Have proven thermogenic benefits
- Site states that scientific research was conducted on the product
- Enumerated list of ingredients, amount used, and uses of each component
- Product FAQs are available
- Easily available online and in most retail stores
While Hyper Shred may have garnered high scores from many of its users, the product does come with a few caveats of its own:
- Contains the bitter orange extract. While it replaces ephedra, the effects and safety are still debatable
- Shouldn’t be taken for more than 8 weeks
- No free trials offered
- Not recommended to those taking medications
Side Effects and Warnings
The ingredients used in Hyper Shred may react with the chemicals in your current medication. Hence, physicians urge that you practice caution. More importantly, consult the doctor about the fat loss pill if you’re:
- Under 18 or over 50
- Sensitive to caffeine
Possible side effects are as follows:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pains
- Irregular heartbeat
Dosage and Instructions
Take 1 capsule on an empty stomach 30 to 45 minutes before your meal. Next capsule should be only after 4 to 5 hours. However, taper off the amount and don’t take more than 2 capsules at a time or exceed the 3 capsules per day maximum limit.
Buying Hyper Shred
You can go online, visit the official BSN website, or check out online retail stores for special promos or discounts.
Based on customer feedback, Hyper Shred is an effective fat loss supplement. However, always keep the warnings in mind. Stop immediately and consult your doctor immediately in case of side effects. Fortunately, there are many safer options available on the market.
A topical fat burner may be the missing piece in your overall fitness regimen. Topical fat burners can enhance the appearance of your abs. In addition to an intense fitness regimen and a healthy diet, cutting gels can help reduce the appearance of unsightly surface fat revealing a trim, fit, and sculpted physique.
Below you'll find some of the most effective topical fat burning products on the market today, in our opinion.