What is Dermacut?
Dermacut is a topical fat-emulsifying gel that claims to help men and women get rid of stubborn fat from their body, in particular, the abdominal area.
Table of Contents [Show]
Designed mainly for people who body build and work out on a regular basis, the product is said to support more effective fat burning and complement any diet and exercise routine to help them achieve a more toned, ‘cut’ appearance.
It is made by the company Pharmaxa Labs and marketed through their official Dermacut website which is also where it can be purchased.
What are the Ingredients in Dermacut?
All the active ingredients used in Dermacut are listed on the website accompanied by a detailed description. They include:
- Adiposlim – Described as a fat-modifying ingredient, Adiposlim is said to contribute to the shrinking of fat cells and the reduction of the spongy layer of fat that can form over the abdominal muscles. It may also encourage the conversion of fat to the energy that can be easily burned off during exercise
- Adipoless – This ingredient works with Adiposlim to maintain results by reducing the storage of fat and inhibiting the formation of new fat cells. It contains quinoa extract that is said to keep fat cells dormant and in a permanently shrunken state
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient contributes to the appearance of the skin by keeping it well hydrated, plump and smooth. By doing so, the body appears more evenly toned, leaner and healthier
- Squalane – Like Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane has a hydrating effect and encourages the production of healthy new skin cells. It is also said to protect the skin from environmental stressors while inhibiting harmful bacteria and microbe growth
What are the Advantages of Dermacut?
- Targets fat in the abdominal area
- Contains natural, safe ingredients
- Stimulates the fat-burning process
- Reduces the storage of fat cells
- Complements the diet and exercise routine
- Keeps skin looking well-hydrated and healthy
- Can be used by men and women
What are the Disadvantages of Dermacut?
- There are no free samples available
- It is only available from the official website
Does It Really Work?
While most weight loss products focus on increasing metabolisms and boosting energy levels through internal digestion of pills or powders, Dermacut promises to be a topical approach to improved weight loss.
Dermacut’s official product website focuses on promoting two of the compounds in Dermacut, Adiposlim, and Adipoless, as ideal topical enhancers of fat loss. Explanations of how these two compounds provide their promised results are also provided on the official website; clinical studies are cited as well.
It differs from most other weight loss products in that this product is designed to provide targeted weight loss results; in other words, while other products may improve metabolic rates throughout the entire body, it is claimed to be capable of reducing accumulations of fat cells only in the areas to which this cream is applied.
Dermacut can be applied twice a day, and results should be noticeable in about a month. For optimal results, however, it should still be used by individuals who are also dedicated to consuming a healthy diet and participating in frequent exercise.
How Much is Dermacut?
Dermacut is promoted and sold through an official product website where consumers can purchase a 4oz tube for 34.97.
Dermacut Review – The Bottom Line
While using a product like Dermacut alone, without diet and exercise, is unlikely to produce a toned, muscular physique, it may be beneficial for anyone who does workout on a regular basis. The patented ingredients used in the formula have been tested for their effects on the fat cells in the body and the added energy the product provides may allow the individual to benefit more from their physical activity.
It is a natural formula and unlikely to have any negative effects, unlike some harsher products aimed at bodybuilders, and it is fully backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. Using Dermacut isn’t a shortcut to gaining a six-pack, but it may not only support the reduction of stubborn fat in the abdominal area but have long-lasting effects by inhibiting the formation of new fat cells.