Pink Madison Whitening Mask Overview
Pink Madison Whitening Mask is a skincare product that promises to make your skin visibly lighter and more radiant. It consists of three key ingredients – vitamin C, lactic acid, and bentonite – all of which have been proven for their skin whitening benefits. Regular use may help diminish blemishes and make your skin even-toned. This mask is a product of Pink Madison, a New Jersey-based company known for its innovative and creative skincare products.
It is a natural formula crafted from plant-based extracts and natural clays.
Manufacturer’s Information and Claims about Pink Madison Whitening Mask
Pink Madison Whitening Mask is formulated to lighten dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and other types of skin discolorations. It is a multipurpose product that “miraculously” whiten the skin, make blemishes less visible, and even out skin tone. It also consists of antioxidants that may help protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals. This product may be used on any part of the body, but it works best on the face, knees, and elbows.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
- Vitamin C – A potent antioxidant vitamin that defends the skin against free radicals; it also prevents sun-induced skin darkening by protecting the skin against UV rays.
- Lactic acid – A popular ingredient in many skincare products today, this alpha-hydroxy acid exfoliates the skin to reveal the fresh, lighter skin underneath.
- Bentonite clay – Lightens acne scars by reducing redness and inflammation; it also purifies the skin by removing toxins from the pores.
The Advantages of Pink Madison Whitening Mask
- It is made of the natural skin lightening ingredients.
- It lightens dark spots, dark circles, age spots, and other forms of skin discolorations.
- It helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles, expression lines, and crow’s feet.
- It helps even out skin tone and makes the skin noticeably brighter.
The Cons of Pink Madison Whitening Mask
- Some users claim that the product is not as effective as the manufacturer claims it to be.
- Some users complain of the weird smell of the product.
How do I use this product?
To use the Pink Madison Whitening Mask, wash your face first then pat it dry. Dispense an amount of product enough to cover your entire face with a thin layer. Allow it to remain on your face for about 15 minutes before washing off using gentle cleanser or soap. Follow with moisturizer to prevent your skin from getting dry, and sunscreen to protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun. For best results, use the product twice a day – in the morning and at night before going to sleep.
What are the precautions when using this product?
Although Pink Madison Whitening Mask is deemed safe, the manufacturer recommends doing a patch test to determine your skin’s reaction it. In case of any unwanted reactions, do not proceed on using the product.
Possible Side Effects
Although Pink Madison Whitening Mask is considered safe even for sensitive skin, users should still watch out for any side effects. Such include a tingling sensation, peeling, redness, and dryness, all of which should go away once your skin gets used to the product. But if these side effects persist and/or gets worse, discontinue right away.
You May Also Want To Read – Pure Body Naturals Beauty Dead Sea Mud Mask Reviews
Pink Madison Whitening Mask is being indicated for those with sensitive and/or acne-prone skin. Sure, there are some claims of the product being ineffective, which is the major point to be taken into consideration. If it indeed is not effective, then you can always opt for other products until you find one that works.