What is NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20?
This innovative cleanser comes without any soapy ingredients. Its pH is completely balanced and it cleanses deeply, leaving the skin supple soft. Moreover, it also claims to reduce aging lines and wrinkles.
NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Given below is a list of active ingredients that make up Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20.
- Arginine: Arginine is one of the most common amino acids that occur naturally. It is required in substantial amounts for the proper functioning of our body. Moreover, it has an amazing anti-aging potential. It stimulates the production of HGH in our body which as a consequence slows down our aging process.
- Glycolic Acid: Glycolic acid is highly water-soluble and is commonly deployed as an important part of skin-care products. It has been acknowledged as an effective dead-cell remover. Consequently, it leaves behind smoother and softer skin in its wake. Moreover, it also makes the skin look brighter and more radiant since it takes care of all minor discolorations effectively.
- Grape Fruit Extract: Grapefruit is a citrus fruit and its extract has been used in the making of medicines and skin care products since centuries. It helps your skin to relax as it takes care of muscle fatigue. Moreover, it has proved to be good for the treatment of acne since it can also act as an effective toner.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a colorless, odorless, viscous compound. It has a hygroscopic nature and can claim a multitude of benefits to its name. This organic compound; comprising of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen; is a wonderful cleanser, moisturizer and toner.
How Does NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20 Work?
The glycolic acid present in this cleanser enables you to shed off dead cells from the surface of your skin so that your damaged and uneven complexion is cured. Ultimately, you end up with a radiant, soft and smooth skin. Moreover, it also unclogs the pore and takes care of aging lines. These wrinkled lines are softened so that you end up with a uniform, pleasant complexion.
This cleanser penetrates deeply into your skin so that all traces of oil, makeup and other impurities are removed satisfactorily. Its exfoliation and cell renewal properties prepare your skin for all sorts of treatments.
What are the Advantages of NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20?
- Deep exfoliation and cleansing
- Cell renewal
- Softening of age lines and wrinkles
What are the Disadvantages of NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20?
- Like other glycolic acid products, this cleanser can cause itchiness and irritation on sensitive skins.
- Redness and flaking might also be a possible corollary
How to Use NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20?
Pump a little amount of the cleanser on your hand. Then apply it to your damp face and throat. After application, gently massage it into your skin with circular motions and finally follow this step by rinsing your face with warm water. You can use this cleanser once or twice in a day or as directed by your dermatologist.
Will it Show Results?
So far, there have been mixed opinions about the results of Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AH 20. Of course, results to vary from skin type to skin type. If you have a sensitive skin type, then probably you would feel as if your skin condition has worsened. However, for oily skins, its glycolic acid based formula, with a balanced pH, does yield pretty effective results, since it extracts oil, sebum and other impurities from their very roots. Moreover, Arginine present in this cleanser also ensures that your skin’s aging process is slowed.
Price of NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20
100 ml bottle of Neostrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AH 20 is available at $24.93. The question regarding the worth of this product depends on how useful it has turned out for you. If your skin is sensitive to acidic-based products then buying, this cleanser could be a waste of money. However, if you have an oily, acne-prone skin with discoloration and threatening wrinkles then to your surprise you might find out that what you paid for the cleanser was actually worth it.
Side Effects of NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20
Since this cleanser comes with alpha hydroxy acids, therefore it is very probable that initially, your skin might get susceptible to flaking, redness and a tingling sensation. If this happens at the start, then it is no cause to worry since this might be the normal resurfacing process, and this condition might get better with the passing of time.
Moreover, it is highly recommended that you use sunscreen as a mandatory requirement for any alpha hydroxy product.
NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20 Review – Final Verdict
The fact of the matter is that your choice of Neo Strata glycol wash is directly proportional to your skin type. If you have oily skin with all or any of the conditions elaborated above then it is better to lay hands on this cleanser. However, if your skin is of the sensitive type, then it would be good for you to switch to a mild one.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash AHA 20!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."