SmartLash Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Eyelash Enhancer?
SmartLash is a new brand of eyelash enhancer which claims to help grow thicker, longer and more luscious eyelashes. It is manufactured by California-based company IQ Derma who produce a range of beauty and anti-aging brands that are showcased on their attractive website. While this site features a page of information regarding SmartLash, details can also be found on independent retail sites selling the product.
SmartLash supposedly uses ‘clinically-tested’ ingredients, but no studies are shown. However, when SmartLash was tested, users reported seeing a 68% increase in lash length in 60 days and a 100% increase in thickness within 30 days.
How Does SmartLash Work?
The full list of ingredients is provided for SmartLash, but no details as to how they work are given. While the first ingredient is water, the formula also contains Marsupium Bark extract, Apigenin, Panthenol, Mannitol, Lecithin and soybean oil. Unlike some enhancers, SmartLash contains no prostaglandin, a substance that has been known to cause darkening of the eyelid skin. Additionally, it is safe to use by contact lenses wearers and is unlikely to cause irritation.
SmartLash is more expensive than many comparable brands, costing $125.00 for a .16oz tube. However, used twice a day as instructed, one tube will last several months.
- SmartLash performed well is user testing
- The formula contains no Prostaglandin
- SmartLash can be bought at independent retail sites (sometimes at discounted prices)
- All ingredients are listed
- SmartLash can be used with mascara
- IQ Derma products have a 30-day money back guarantee
- SmartLash is expensive
- No clinical studies were performed on the formula
- SmartLash is unlikely to produce results in 7 days, as claimed
- Ingredients are not explained in detail
- No free samples are available
There is some controversy surrounding eyelash enhancers and most are highly unlikely to produce the thick, full and longer lashes as they claim. However, SmartLash has received some favourable reviews and given the conditioning ingredients included in the formula, will certainly help produce healthier lashes that will reach their full growth potential without breaking so easily.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com