For almost 50 years now, Mary Kay Cosmetics has been a globally trusted brand in the line of skin care, on-trend makeup and pampering body care products. This cosmetic line is known for its innovative creations and products that are generating market sales even internationally.
Among these innovative products is the Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum, formulated and especially designed to ensure and to restore the maximum growth potential of our lashes and brows. It is Mary Kay’s the answer for that longing to have “lash envy” – a voluminous and revitalized looking lashes that are sure to enhance the beauty of the eyes. Aside from that, this serum is also beneficial in maintaining a healthier lash and brows manifested by fewer lashes falling out during make up removal.
Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum is a gentle, fast-drying serum powered up by Lash Response™ Complex – these are essential nutrients enhanced with amino acids, red clover extract and a peptide. These are known for delivering support to the dermal matrix and sustenance of the hair follicle that secures each hair in place. Improvement of sparse and thin looking lashes is seen.
Complete List of Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Proline, Arginine, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Dextran, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Serine, Threonine, Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea.
Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum fosters a fuller, thicker appearance of lashes while amending the presence of sparse and thin lashes and brows. This product pledged to deliver the following results in as early as 30 days of product use:
- Voluminous and amplified lashes
- Healthier and revitalized looking brows
- Reduced lash and brow loss especially during make up removal
How Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum Works?
Aside from the natural aging process, there are still a lot of influences that could lead to shortening of lash life such as the habit of frequent eye rubbing which causes irritation. At the same time, harsh makeup and makeup removers as well as aggressive eye curling definitely contribute to untimely loss of lashes. As for the brows, excessive tweezing and unmindful waxing are also detrimental factors.
This is where Mary Kay® Lash & Brow Building Serum™ comes in, this formula serves as a perfect solution to restore the beauty and health of your lashes and brows plus it also works to fix and repair damages.
- Nourishing Factor – The Lash Response™ Complex delivers amino acid that convenes essential nourishment to the skin
- Protecting Factor – Free radicals are notoriously known for reducing the hair life cycle, including that of the lashes and eyebrows. The Lash Response™ Complex holds an extract that is derived from red clover, a botanical known for containing antioxidants that would assist in neutralizing free radicals
It is recommended to use this product at night just before bedtime. Start with removing all your make up and cleaning your face, remove also contact lenses if you have one on. Then apply the serum the same way that you would apply an eyeliner along the lash line. Give extra care not to get it in your eye because it can be irritating and painful.
Mary Kay Building Serum can also be applied to the sparse or thin areas of the eyebrow following the direction of hair growth.
Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum Strengths
- Safe, gentle and non-drug approach for revitalizing lash and brow hair growth
- Does not have any known side effects that are usually seen in prescription-strength lash growth product
- Fragrance-free, quick application, visible results in a span of 30 days
Mary Kay Lash & Brow Building Serum Weaknesses
- There is no independent, peer-review research substantiating the effectiveness of the ingredients found in Lash and Brow Building Serum in terms of stimulating hair growth
- A little costly with its suggested retail price of $38.00
- May have been “Tested on Animals” if required by law – e.g. products sold in China
Not everyone is gifted with those beautiful and lavish lashes – that is why we can understand why there is a growing market for lash and even brow growth products. Mary Kay Lash and Brow Building Serum, as one of your product of choice for lash and brow growth, has its strong points when it comes to fostering a thicker- and fuller-looking lashes. There were also some good reviews in line with the after effect of using the product. However, this product still lacks thorough research and clinical studies in terms of the effectiveness of its ingredients for stimulating hair growth.
Buying an eyelash enhancer is not an easy thing to do. The most important aspect you have to consider is safety. This is because some eyelash enhancers contain harsh chemicals that can cause serious eye problems. Another important factor is effectiveness. Of course, you want the fastest and most considerable results possible. To find the best products, you have to inspect each product carefully which will take a lot of time since there are hundreds of eyelash enhancers being sold on the market. To find the best eyelash enhancer on today’s cut-throat market, we have inspected, tested and evaluated each eyelash enhancer mentioned below.