There must be a better way, right? Did you know you can enhance growth and thickness of your eyelashes with a single product? Eyelash enhancers have become popular among girls and women who want to look sensual. In this post, you’re going to learn more about these products and see the best eyelash enhancers on the market today.
Learn how to find an ideal product, let’s take a look at the top-rated eyelash enhancers that you can find on the market this year.
Top Rated Eyelash Enhancers
#1. Idol Lash
If you’ve browsed for eyelash enhancers chances are high this product popped up immediately. Idol Lash was made by, Health Buy, a brand founded back in 2002. Although it may not seem like a big deal to you, bear in mind that competition is though, brands come and go easily. Spending 16 years on the market is a sign of great success and reliability of the company.
The company is dedicated to providing safe and effective products that help supplement user’s lives. Their mission is to deliver the highest quality health and beauty products with the best value to the customers.
Idol Lash is dubbed as the latest innovation in cosmetic science. What’s more, this is the purest and least irritating eyelash stimulating and conditioning product available on the market today. The secret behind the efficacy of this product is simple – the potent formula. You see, unlike many other eyelash enhancers found today, Idol Lash contains natural ingredients such as:
- Kelp extract – Natural hair-growth miracle abundant in calcium, iodine, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, and E. Kelp or seaweed can thicken hair and make it denser, thus giving your lashes a fuller look. The ingredient stimulates hair growth and keeps your lovely lashes sexier
- Honey – A common ingredient in beauty and skincare industry due to its tremendous power. Honey enhances the moisture-absorbing capacity for hair, makes it soft and smooth, while maintaining glow. In addition, honey exhibits protective effects that prevent damage to your lashes and allows them to have a longer cycle life
- Nettle – The backbone of Idol Lash, stimulates the growth of eyelashes and strengthens the hair shaft thereby speeding up processes at the root of the hair
- Cocoyl – Derives from coconut oil, helps rinse away debris found on the skin
- Jojoba seed oil – Moisturizing agent, keeps lashes fresh and hydrated
- Chamomile – Exhibits anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties that strengthen hair follicles and promote density and growth of hair follicles
Regular use of the Idol Lash serum makes your eyelashes thicker, longer, darker, and fuller in a matter of weeks so you don’t have to wait too long to notice results. According to the official website, the serum enhances lash density up to 82% in two to four weeks.
Using this product is easy. All you need to do is to remove makeup and perform your usual skincare routine, apply Idol Lash serum at the base of your lashes, and that’s it.
- Reliable manufacturer
- Fast results
- Natural formula
- Clinically proven
- Made in the USA
- 90-day money back guarantee
- Works on eyebrows too
- Positive user reviews
- No side effects
- Available to international customers too, not just American buyers
- Not available in retail stores
- Amounts of ingredients in the formula aren’t revealed
The product is sold exclusively on the official website. Read detailed Idol Lash review here.
#2. Lash Energizer
Lash Energizer is an eyelash enhancer that is similar to the above-mentioned product in many ways. The serum has also been developed by a company founded almost two decades ago. Knowing the product comes from a brand that survived many years on the market is always a good sign and gives you more confidence in its efficacy. The product itself is specifically designed to improve the condition of eyelashes i.e. to energize them in order to boost their strength and fullness, hence the name.
The manufacturer claims the regular use of Lash Energizer can make your eyelashes fuller, darker, thicker, and longer. It works as a convenient, standalone solution and it works fast. In fact, the serum can give noticeable results in four weeks maximum. Isn’t that amazing? Lash Energizer uses a predominantly natural formula that thickens your lashes and makes them denser.
At the same time, the potent formula enhances the ability of your lashes to absorb moisture, thus preventing dryness and damage. Their life cycle becomes longer and hair growth processes at the roots of your lashes are significantly faster.
Ingredients used in this product are pretty much the same as those found in Lash Idol. For example, the product contains nettle, honey, kelp, jojoba oil, and chamomile. It also contains vitamins and proteins that enhance natural volume and thickness of eyelashes for a super sexy look.
The product is available on the official website. Read the detailed review of Lash Energizer here.
Lash Boost is an eyelash serum made by a well-known skin care company Rodan + Fields. Founded by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, two reputable dermatologists, the company is built on the legacy of innovative dermatology-inspired products that deliver powerful ingredients and truly work. This brand believes that everyone has the ability to change their lives, in many ways, and that every person should also have an access to effective products.
Their Lash Boost product is a conditioning serum that enhances the growth of eyelashes. It also makes your lashes darker and thereby more noticeable. Rodan + Fields claims that the product’s efficacy is clinically proven. Lash Boost appears to deliver results in a few weeks only.
Lash Boost contains a combination of different ingredients that make your eyelashes attractive and more beautiful. The formula utilizes peptides, keratin, and biotin in order to boost eyelash health for younger and fuller appearance. Panthenol in the serum keeps your lashes moisturized in order to prevent breakage.
Usage is very easy and straightforward. Make sure your face is clean before you apply serum directly on eyelashes the same way you’d put on your mascara. Lash Boost should be a part of your bedtime routine.
The product is available exclusively on the official website. Read a detailed review of Lash Boost here.
FEG Eyelash Enhancer is one of the most affordable serums on the market. That’s a good thing, particularly for ladies whose budget can’t afford some pricey products. The serum was formulated by FEG, although at this point their official website is unavailable probably due to redesigning purposes.
This particular product is abundant in growth factor meaning follicular cells are activated the very moment you apply the serum. The manufacturer claims that you’ll notice results after 20 days of regular use. These results include longer, thicker, and stronger lashes. Some of the ingredients found in this product include citric acid, disodium phosphate, sodium chloride, among others.
Based on the formula, we can conclude that FEG Eyelash Enhancer works by hydrating your lashes to make them withstand harsh conditions outside, makeup, and other factors that affect the quality of your eyelashes and cause breakage and damage. Basically, not only does it stimulate growth and volume, but it also nourishes your lashes at the same time.
Read a detailed review of FEG Eyelash Enhancer here.
GrandeLASH-MD is an award-winning lash enhancing serum made by Grande Cosmetics, a brand that has been in this industry for more than 25 years. The brand uses clinically proven formulas and natural ingredients to create high-quality products that help all women and girls look glamorous and sexy.
The serum, GrandeLASH-MD, is infused with a proprietary blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids that promote longer and thicker eyelashes. The brand claims you’ll experience some improvements in four to six weeks, while the full effect is expected in 3 months. Some ingredients found in this serum include:
- Vitamin E – To hydrate
- Sodium hyaluronate – Helps lashes retain moisture
- Hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans – Support hair follicle health
- Panthenol – Moisturize
- Chamomile – Soothes
- Ginseng – Boosts Circulation
The product is available on the official website where you can also get 3-month and 6-month supplies. Read the detailed GrandeLASH-MD review here.
What is Eyelash Enhancer?
Let’s start with a brief overview of eyelash enhancers first mostly because these products are misunderstood. Eyelash enhancers are serums formulated to stimulate the growth of eyelashes and their thickness for the sensual look without having to wear extensions. At the same time, they strengthen a woman’s eyelashes thus preventing damage and breakage.
Depending on the manufacturer, these enhancers can also come in the form of creams or solutions that a girl or woman applies directly onto the eyelashes to boost their growth. In addition, the enhancers toughen hair follicles and promote blood flow to the eyelash area. As a result, lashes grow faster.
An increasing number of women use eyelash enhancers due to their reasonable prices. Plus, they are more practical that fake eyelashes and extensions.
Do Eyelash Enhancers Work?
Eyelash enhancers can offer amazing results. Thousands of women who use these products are in love with strength and thickness of their eyelashes and claim their makeup looks even better now. With an increased popularity of these serums and creams, a greater number of brands has started making their own eyelash enhancers. This can be both good and bad thing.
Good thing because girls and women have more options to choose from, but bad because it can be difficult to find the right product. You see, in order to experience positive results and enhance strength and thickness of your lashes, you need to choose an ideal enhancer. Not just that, the serum should also be applied regularly, according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Depending on the product, an eyelash enhancer can work in one of two ways:
- Making sure that growth phase of eyelash follicles lasts long enough to produce thick, big, and strong eyelashes
- Strengthening the hair itself to prevent breakage
Many of these products contain active ingredients, nutrients, and even some hormones to allow lashes to grow better than ever. The enhancers are easy to use and they come with their own wand applicator. Prior to the use, clean the eye area and remove your contacts.
Is it Safe to Use Eyelash Enhancers?
This is a very complicated question and it doesn’t have a simple “YES” or “NO” answer. Why? Not all products are created equal. Some of them do work, while others don’t. The same way, some of them are safe while others aren’t.
Generally, it’s always more practical to opt for eyelash enhancers with a natural formula. These products have a low risk of side effects. Before buying the product, go through the ingredient list and make sure it doesn’t contain compounds to which you are allergic.
In order to reduce the risk of side effects, one needs to pay attention to the expiration date of products. Preservatives die in enhancers that are past their expiry date. What happens next? The risk of bacteria building up increases and it could lead to bacterial conjunctivitis. Bacterial conjunctivitis is a common type of “pink eye” caused by the bacteria a person’s eye through different sources of contamination.
What are the Top-Rated Eyelash Enhancers?
If you want bigger, fuller, and thicker lashes then you may also benefit from eyelash enhancers. These serums can make your eyes stand and hypnotize guys. As mentioned above, efficacy and safety of the entire process depending on the product you purchase. If you’re interested in eyelash enhancers then you came to the right place. We carefully evaluated current options on the market and selected five enhancers that can make difference.
It’s important to address factors worth considering prior to making a purchase. These factors will help you avoid scams and weak products in order to buy the perfect serum for your lovely lashes:
- Reliable manufacturer – This is simple; if a brand that made the product is unreliable, then why would the enhancer be any better? Always do some research about makers of products before you buy them
- Formula – Some brands use synthetic ingredients and potentially harmful chemicals while others prefer natural formula. The latter is less likely to cause side effects and, frankly, it’s always better to boost eyelash growth and strength in a natural manner
- Price – Although the price doesn’t always match quality, it’s always better to go for products that are more reasonably priced yet offer great quality. That’s because some low-quality products are way too expensive, while some good products can be affordable. Take a few moments to think whether this product can match your needs before you decide whether the price is suitable for your budget or not
- Money back guarantee – Many products of this kind don’t come with a money back guarantee, but that’s unfair toward customers. It’s your basic right to return a product you paid for if you find it ineffective. Some products, those that are most reliable, do offer money back guarantee, which is something you really do need to consider when buying an eyelash enhancer
- User Reviews – Although we are inclined to think what other people say doesn’t matter, the reality is different. User reviews and their opinions about the product matter a lot. If most women say they experienced no change in thickness and size of their eyelashes, chances are you won’t have different results either. Before you buy a product feel free to look up what other people say about it
Eyelash enhancers are usually serums but sometimes creams too, that is formulated to support growth and fullness of your lashes. These products also work to prevent damage and brittleness. Finding an ideal eyelash serum isn’t easy so we evaluated tons of products for their efficacy, quality, and other factors. Now that you know how to buy one such serum, what are top-rated products of this kind, you’re ready to start your fuller, longer, and darker eyelashes mission today.
Feature image: Shutterstock.com
In-Post Image: Shutterstock.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."