The perfect eye cream will be able to perform multiple tasks at once. It will make your eyes appear awake and more alert, it will be able to smooth out any fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes, and it will be able to soothe the delicate and sensitive skin around your eyes as well. Whether you suffer from puffiness, discoloration, wrinkles, dryness, or anything in between, the right hydrating eye cream for sensitive eyes could be just what you need to achieve the perfect look.
To help you find the ideal eye cream that will hydrate your sensitive eye area and give you that glowing, refreshed, and youthful appearance that you crave, we looked into some of the top products that are available on the market today and chose the best one to discuss below.
Which Eye Cream is Best for Sensitive and Dry Eyes?
While the right eye cream will make you look and feel great, the wrong eye cream could make the skin around your eyes feel irritated and uncomfortable. So when it comes to the best eye cream for sensitive and dry eyes, it is important to look at the ingredients in a formulation, as that will give you insight into whether or not that product will be right for you.
To assist you as you narrow down your many choices, here is our pick for the top eye cream that will hydrate sensitive eyes without causing irritation:
- Dermaxsol is a product from Solvaderm that is specifically designed for use on sensitive skin. You can confidently use this moisturizer every day in order to hydrate your skin, including the skin around your eyes.
- At the same time, this product will work on protecting your skin with broad spectrum SPF 30, which means you can head out into the sun without fear of damage. So rather than purchasing a facial moisturizer and then a separate eye cream, this one product can be used all over your face, including the area where crow’s feet appear. Plus, it serves as a fantastic base for your makeup, so you can easily apply a bit to your skin, let it dry for a few moments, and then apply your makeup for a smooth and flawless appearance that will allow you to look great for the rest of your day.
The great thing about Dermaxsol is the fact that women of all ages can use it, so whether you are in your 20s and hoping to keep wrinkles at bay or you have mature skin that already has wrinkles, you could benefit from the daily use of this Plexaderm Review. Simply apply it in the morning to enjoy all-day hydration and to add a barrier to irritants from the environment that could damage sensitive skin. Your skin will be nourished, the formula will be waterproof and be absorbed quickly, and you won’t be exposing your skin to unwanted parabens or perfumes either. Plus, this formula does not contain any drying alcohol, and it could be used on every skin type, from dry skin all the way to acne prone skin, to achieve smooth and soft results.
Is There any Side Effect of Eye Creams?
The right eye cream that is appropriate for your skin type, particularly if you have sensitive skin, will not cause side effects when used as directed. However, there are some commonly used ingredients in skin care products, including moisturizing creams that are used on the face and near the eye area, that could potentially result in unwanted side effects. This is why it is important to read through ingredients lists prior to purchasing a skin care product, as labels may not always be clear regarding what exactly is found in the formulation.
Some of the ingredients to keep an eye out for when shopping for an eye cream include:
- Retinol is commonly found in skin care products that promise anti-aging effects. This derivative of vitamin Acould also be used in an eye cream in order to help eliminate embarrassing dark circles found underneath the eyes. However, this ingredient could be irritating to the skin, especially when you first start using it. If you have sensitive skin, it is more likely that retinol will cause side effects, so it may be best to avoid this ingredient completely.
- Hydroquinone is actually a bleaching ingredient that can be used on the skin in order to reduce the appearance of dark circles underneath the eyes, as well as acne spots, age spots, freckles, and other embarrassing dark spots. However, it could lead to hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation, especially when not used as directed. If you have sensitive skin, it is probably best to avoid any eye creams that contain this powerful ingredient.
- Vitamin K may sound harmless (it is a vitamin, after all, so how bad could it be, right?), but the truth is that when used in eye creams to treat dark circles, some people with very sensitive skin could end up having an allergic reaction. This is a rare side effect, though, so you may find that your skin is fine after using a product that contains this ingredient.
In addition to the ingredients that are listed above, if you are thinking about purchasing an eye cream that is designed to remove dark circles and wrinkles, it is important to know that these creams might contain mild acids that may lead to burning and irritation, particularly if your skin is sensitive. But even products that don’t contain acids could cause burning or stinging sensations, which are side effects that should prompt you to stop using the product immediately.
Are Eye Creams Good for Long-term Results?
Whether or not you achieve long-term results with your eye cream will depend upon the product that you are using and whether or not you are using it correctly. Generally, though, creams and moisturizers for any part of your face will only provide temporary results and continue being effective as long as you continue using them. If you stop using the eye cream, you might find that the skin problems recur.
As an example, caffeine may be included in your eye cream in order to rejuvenate the skin and help remove dark circles. This ingredient could provide immediate changes to the skin around your eyes, but to see long-term results, you should expect to use the product for weeks. As another example, hyaluronic acid is another popular ingredient in various skin care products, and it could provide results in just an hour, as it works by drawing moisture from the air, but these effects could be temporary.
Generally, the usual ingredients that are found in eye creams of all types will require consistent use for a few months before you start seeing results. Then you would need to continue using the product to keep seeing the same results.
With so many skin care products on the market, from those designed to reduce wrinkles to those that are meant to moisturize, it could be a daunting task to find the perfect one for your sensitive skin.
But once you have found an eye cream that works, you should find that your skin is moisturized and luminous throughout the day, no matter how much sleep you got the night before. The key is to use a hydrating eye cream for sensitive eyes, as doing so will help ensure that none of the ingredients will result in unpleasant side effects, such as irritation, burning, redness, and stinging.
You can also consider using an eye cream to reduce irritation, burning, redness and other problems in eye skin areas. Take a quick scan of Radiant Bloom Cream Review which might be a decent option in a pool of eye cream market.