In This Article
What is VisionMD?
In precise, this product uses a unique formula and contains comprehensive clinically tested ingredients to ensure that it adequately addresses eye health concerns.
In other words, it aims to help promote a long-lasting, clear vision.
Who is the Manufacturer of VisionMD?
1MD is the company behind VisionMD. The brand has a well-established official website where they share lots of details on the different health support products they offer. They operate from the U.S. and that their products follow Good Manufacturing Practices. 1MD specifically points out that all their supplements are good quality, peanut-free, non-GMO, Dairy-free, Shellfish-Free, and Wheat-Free. On top of that, they offer detailed health information guides through the official website.
How Does VisionMD Work?
VisionMD works from within to help you achieve optimal eye health by ensuring proper eye function, thanks to its ingredients. The presence of the patented ingredients Lyc-O-Mato for instance helps reduce oxidative stress in cell tissues that promote vision. The ingredient also raises the levels of carotenoid in the plasma which helps hinder the negative action of free radicals.
In general, VisonMD offers protection to vision-supportive cells by reducing the negative effects of blue light, again thanks to the presence of OptiLut. This is a compound ingredient that contains zeaxanthin, lutein, and other eyesight health-promoting ingredients.
VisionMD Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Astaxanthin – This is a strong antioxidant with carotenoids with the ability to cross the brain/eye barrier. It helps the eye focus on closer objects. According to Current Medical Chemistry, studies show that Astaxanthin as an ingredient can be a good component in building eye health supplements because of its ability to address symptoms related to eye fatigue as well as blurred vision.
- OptiLut – This ingredient is obtained from marigold flowers. It contains high natural levels of potent elements such as meo-zeaxanthin, lutein, zeaxanthin which have been clinically studied and found to be potent candidates when it comes to the maintenance of longer vision and general eye health. According to Clinical Intervention in Aging, OptiLut can be used to lower risks related to eye disease that come as a result of aging.
- EVTene – This is an extract from virgin crude palm oil, a plant known across the world as the best source of rich retinol carotenes. It has clinically been studied and tested and found to have the ability to improve overall eye health. According to Antioxidants, EVTene is a powerful antioxidant present in nutrient supplements and it is known to reduce macular degeneration and vision loss that comes as a result of aging. It has, therefore, been found to have the ability to treat eye-related problems like cataracts, night blindness, and glaucoma.
- Lyc-O-Mato – This is a tomato extract containing highly naturally synthesized and bioavailable nutrients like tocopherols and carotenoids phytosterols. According to Mediators of Inflammation, Lyc-O-Mato is a provitamin carotenoid with numerous positive health effects on the human body.
- Tocopherols – This ingredient is a rich source of Vitamin E. It is clinically tested and the results reveal that it contains potent properties capable of reducing oxidative stress. It also lowers the occurrence of eyesight issues related to aging. According to Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal, ingredients with Vitamin E components play a crucial role in the body because of their antioxidant activity. Various researches have shown that the intake of vitamin E improves eye clarity and can also treat various ailments, including cataracts.
What are the Advantages of VisionMD?
- It promotes proper visual acuity
- It helps reduce eye strain and fatigue
- Helps boost eye health in general
- It also supports healthy brain function for better focus
What are the Disadvantages of VisionMD?
- The results after using the supplement may not be the same for all clients
- You can only buy the product online
Q: How Should You Take VisionMD?
A: Take a 1 VisionMD soft gel capsule every day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Q: How Much Does VisionMD Cost?
A: VisionMD like other 1MD products varies in prices depending on the plan and package you choose:
In the monthly supply plan the prices are:
- 1 bottle – $39.99 (with 11% off)
- 3 bottles package -$36.99 each (with 18% off)
- 6 bottles package – $34.99 each (with 22% off)
In the one-time purchase plan the prices are:
- 1 bottle – $44.99
- 3 bottles package -$41.99 each (with 7% off)
- 6 bottles package – $38.99 each (with 13% off)
Q: What is VisionMD Return Policy?
A: VisionMD comes with a 90-days money-back guarantee. So, if you happen to be among the few customers who are considering returning their orders, you can do so within the time.
Q: How Are the VisionMD Reviews?
A: The VisionMD reviews were quite very good. It received a high rating from more than half of the VisionMD reviewers, and some users said it did nothing for them. Of course, there were still customers who loved this product and said it helped them eye vision.
Q: Does VisionMD Offer a Free Trial?
A: It looks like VisionMD supplement does not have a free trial offer as there is no information provided on the brand’s official website regarding this.
VisionMD – Final Verdict
As one becomes old, he or she may begin to experience various eye health-related problems. For this reason, eye health supplements such as VisionMD have become a go-to solution to help maintain proper eye health, longer.
It is safe to conclude that VisonMD works as it is designed with all the components that promote eye health. It is recommended that you take the dosage as required. That is, the set dosage will help improve your eye acuity by getting rid of blurred or double vision problems.
The good part is you can trace the results that this product promise. In the first month, for instance, there will be an increase in carotenoid levels and blood circulation which will be noticed by improved eyesight.
In the second month, the vitamin A levels in the body are expected to increase which aids in low light vision. Going forward, that is, from month 3 and up the ability to focus will increase and visual acuity among others will increase.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye health supplements formulations on the market today, in our opinion.