What is Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel?
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel is a special formula that soothes, calms and smoothe the skin surrounding the eyes.
It helps reduce eye puffiness and works to brighten dark circles while tightening and softening the skin.
It utilizes the premise that cucumbers have a powerful effect in soothing the eye area that is the reason many people use cooled cucumber to de-stress the eye area at the end of the day.
One 30 ml tube container is being sold online for $14.99.
Who is the Manufacturer of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel?
The eye gel is from the Cucumber brand of the YES TO company that is known for offering unique skincare formulations that use different natural ingredients.
The company is not very well-known in the beauty and skincare industry, and its products are only available in select retail establishments in the United States.
They still haven’t established a good reputation in the industry so hardly can a Plexaderm alternative.
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Organic Cucumbers – These are packed with rejuvenating vitamins that soothe the skin by reducing inflammation. This helps reduce eye puffiness and eye bags. It is also helpful for softening the skin since it delivers hydration while also offering cooling properties that keep the skin fresh and supple.
- Green Tea – This is known to be one of the best sources of antioxidants that can help protect the skin from free radical damage. Studies indicate that free radical damage is one of the main causes of the development of skin aging signs.
- Chamomile – Known as a natural relaxant when consumed, it can also be applied topically to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation.
- Other active ingredients – broccoli extract, spinach leaf extract and dill extract for moisturizing, soothing and conditioning the skin.
How Does It Works?
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel utilizes the power of cucumber to soothe and soften the skin in the area around the eyes.
It helps de-puff, reduce eye bags and slightly brighten the area for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
The formula also helps hydrate the skin to prevent the development of premature skin aging signs.
It also contains powerful antioxidants that help protect the skin from oxidative stress damage much like Hydrolyze cream reviewed earlier.
What are the Advantages of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel?
- The eye gel is made with natural active ingredients only.
- It is designed to soothe the eye area using some proven natural ingredients.
What are the Disadvantages of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel?
- There is no clinical study done on the product showing that it really works.
- It is not from a reputable skincare company.
- There is no money-back guarantee offer that is common in the top skincare formulations.
- It may cause skin irritation especially on sensitive skin because of the fragrance.
- There are many negative feedbacks from users.
Read Also: PCA Skin Revitalizing Eye Gel Review
How to Use This Eye Gel?
Apply after cleansing the skin by gently dabbing a bit of the gel around the eye and smoothing it into the skin.
What to Expect From This Eye Gel?
Expect an instant cooling effect that helps reduce eye puffiness and eye bags a little.
You can also expect the formula to soothe tiredness and dullness of the skin in the eye area. It can also help prevent the premature development of skin aging signs.
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Review – Final Verdict
Overall, Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel is a good product for soothing and protecting the skin in the area surrounding the eyes.
The product also has certain flaws like the fact that it is not proven to be effective.
Also, it contains fragrance and other potentially irritating/harmful ingredients that can cause adverse effects.
In the end, it is still worth trying but there are better anti-aging eye formulations on the market at the same price range.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel!
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."